Old 2012-01-14, 04:08 PM   #1
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Gotten wrongly bot jailed? Help is here.

Okay, due to popular demand i shall provide some useful information relating to being wrongly bot jailed, and what you can do.

1. You can always pay, but this doesn't prove your innocence.

2. You can talk to help desk here, when you do manage to get someone from desk to answer your call id suggest being calm cool and collected, as this will in turn help you more than "HELP I GOT WRONGLYBOTJAILED YOU MUSST LET ME FREE" <---See that? Not going to help, so don't do it.

I'd suggest starting off with, "Hello (insert GM name here), i was just wanting some help today in regards to my account being bot jailed, i feel it has been wrongly imprisoned."

That would be a good start, Just remember the three C's, cool, calm and collected.

For the record i know you're most likely to be upset, but abuse and anger wont help you.

3. You can also report your problem here.
Just remember the three c's when you make your thread, in the thread be sure to state what your problem is, along with the game you play on, account name, character name, and server.

4. You can email Tq directly at service@conqueronline.com the three c's still apply.

5. You can also submit any account related issues here.

6. In future to prevent this from happening you should record your in game time continuously, thus providing irrevocable proof that you don't bot or defy the T&C's.

Edit: Feel free to post any questions below, i pretty much stalk these forums, so i'll try to give you a speedy reply.

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.

Last edited by sin411; 2012-01-18 at 03:48 PM..
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 05:36 PM   #2
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Deleting all these posts and stickying so it becomes a place to comment okay?

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 05:38 PM   #3
Vanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inheritence View Post
Deleting all these posts and stickying so it becomes a place to comment okay?
aww but my post count D: lol thats fine

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 2012-01-21, 03:39 PM   #4
zero.~
Rookie

zero.~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I tried to talk to gm after i get botjailed without i even know what bot is lol And it's always the same: stop crying, u was botting. Tq will never admit they jail ppl who did nothing. So, i must say it's a waste of time.
zero.~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 03:47 PM   #5
Vanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroct View Post
I tried to talk to gm after i get botjailed without i even know what bot is lol And it's always the same: stop crying, u was botting. Tq will never admit they jail ppl who did nothing. So, i must say it's a waste of time.
That may be the case, and Tq is quite good at doing as such.

May i suggest sending an email to service@conqueronline.com I tend to find better results this way, as help desk people seem to get tired of deal with customers and just don't help anymore, which is wrong because it's their job to help.

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 2012-01-28, 04:22 PM   #6
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Okay, due to popular demand i shall provide some useful information relating to being wrongly bot jailed, and what you can do.

1. You can always pay, but this doesn't prove your innocence.

2. You can talk to help desk here, when you do manage to get someone from desk to answer your call id suggest being calm cool and collected, as this will in turn help you more than "HELP I GOT WRONGLYBOTJAILED YOU MUSST LET ME FREE" <---See that? Not going to help, so don't do it.

I'd suggest starting off with, "Hello (insert GM name here), i was just wanting some help today in regards to my account being bot jailed, i feel it has been wrongly imprisoned."

That would be a good start, Just remember the three C's, cool, calm and collected.

For the record i know you're most likely to be upset, but abuse and anger wont help you.

3. You can also report your problem here.
Just remember the three c's when you make your thread, in the thread be sure to state what your problem is, along with the game you play on, account name, character name, and server.

4. You can email Tq directly at service@conqueronline.com the three c's still apply.

5. You can also submit any account related issues here.

6. In future to prevent this from happening you should record your in game time continuously, thus providing irrevocable proof that you don't bot or defy the T&C's.

Edit: Feel free to post any questions below, i pretty much stalk these forums, so i'll try to give you a speedy reply.
If I have to grade this, I will give it an "A". Good source of info and very strightforward. This is the easiest way of handling Botjail problems. If players would only approach GMs this way, positive and productive actions most likely will be the results. Bad attitude towards GMs will only give a dead end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero.~ View Post
Dont give up bro. Try a diffirent approach. Try sending an email illustrating your dilema. Be polite and straight.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 11:24 AM   #7
nostorA

nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Long time ago they put my water in bot jail for no reason...and they said if I remember right: "Our botjail sistem is never wrong"....and I didn't log that acc for 1 month...then when i try to see what items i have on it...surprise...
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 02:37 PM   #8
Ogieboy1989
Rookie

Ogieboy1989 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

just today my other account just got banned for one day, WTF, my Client is clean no bot or anything, just trying to jump so Dam lag in TC, suddenly banned for one day
Ogieboy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 08:28 PM   #9
Zhaoyun~
Rookie

Zhaoyun~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

same as my character telling me that i use a bot program.. it's really sad that they cant caught the real botter.. But i still love the game... hope they can fix the probs about the bots on feature update's..
mR.nOtHiNg = 129 = 127 = 122 = Pure troj
ZhaoYun~
Nin-War-Troj
Lvl131
Zhaoyun~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 01:15 AM   #10
User442775081
Rookie

User442775081 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I am getting temporary bans almost every day!
User442775081 is offline   Reply With Quote