Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-08-05, 09:35 PM   #1
David
Full Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Posts: 134
David Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default TQ owes me a DB

Well, thanks to my server randomly going down for an hour (still going on now), i lost 1 db, in which i summoned 20 1kk boxes from the demon egg quest. Thanks, so much.
__________________
Server: Light
Character: ºChàøS

Monk-Monk-Monk

http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...38121&id=18916
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 10:31 PM   #2
kindboy
Full Member
 
kindboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-05-06
Location: Oman-Muscat
Posts: 174
kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Well, thanks to my server randomly going down for an hour (still going on now), i lost 1 db, in which i summoned 20 1kk boxes from the demon egg quest. Thanks, so much.

i didnt try this quest but why u summoned 20 @ once . its better to summon 1 by 1 so you wont lose if server disconnect
__________________
Server : Unicorn
Char :Previously HAMZA Now : KING.HAMZA
War 122>>>War130>>Trojan 129
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 08:50 AM   #3
WarDandan
Full Member
 
WarDandan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 291
WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindboy View Post

i didnt try this quest but why u summoned 20 @ once . its better to summon 1 by 1 so you wont lose if server disconnect
if it wasnt that tq ran this game i'd say; and how many times does a game server suddenly go down on non-maintance times?

sadly were talking about tq here and servers going down isnt suprising at all.

as to why he summoned 20 at a time. perhaps he hercs them down or has a botting ninja ready to kill the mobs?
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 06:32 PM   #4
David
Full Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Posts: 134
David Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
if it wasnt that tq ran this game i'd say; and how many times does a game server suddenly go down on non-maintance times?

sadly were talking about tq here and servers going down isnt suprising at all.

as to why he summoned 20 at a time. perhaps he hercs them down or has a botting ninja ready to kill the mobs?
WWK
__________________
Server: Light
Character: ºChàøS

Monk-Monk-Monk

http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...38121&id=18916
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 04:21 AM   #5
8183359
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-08-17
Posts: 3
8183359 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

who cares bout a DB, i was gonna reallot my attibutes, and the NPC took the db but my points remained the same lawlz
8183359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 AM.