Old 2011-07-20, 01:36 PM   #1
Kittyk
Rookie

Kittyk Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What to do if you see that an old friend has been hacked?

We have a scam artist hacker on our server! He already got away with taking one friends gears. He now went on an account of a player that has left the game over 2 years ago .He is making believe it is the original owner , he doesn't know enough personal information about this player. He also bragged to many online that he got into this account. Any ideas about how to get this taken care of???
Kittyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 02:14 PM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyk View Post
We have a scam artist hacker on our server! He already got away with taking one friends gears. He now went on an account of a player that has left the game over 2 years ago .He is making believe it is the original owner , he doesn't know enough personal information about this player. He also bragged to many online that he got into this account. Any ideas about how to get this taken care of???
It can't be. TQ don't care. There is a similar person in Snowwhite, got proof via screenshot of him admitting to hacking, nothing happened, he then got banned for botting to 140, few days later he was unbanned with him admitting to paying to get unbanned, then TQ staff say he did not pay and was only temp banned during an investigation.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 05:57 AM   #3
H3llGrind3r

H3llGrind3r Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

KittyK <-- is known to be a big talker in Faith, just ignore her lol.
Gear:
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Earrings -7 +12
(dragon soul:Solar Hat/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Necklace -7 +12
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Blade -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Sword -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Armour -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Water Flow/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Boots -7 +12
Super 2 soc tali's both +12 super gems
+12 Steed
+12 super crop -1
Prince
382 BP.
H3llGrind3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 03:11 PM   #4
Kittyk
Rookie

Default This is the guy who hacked the account in question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuray View Post
KittyK <-- is known to be a big talker in Faith, just ignore her lol.

This is the biggest scammer on faith server there have been multiple charges filed against him
make a noob sign onto faith and see who telling the truth
Old 2011-07-25, 06:59 PM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
It can't be. TQ don't care. There is a similar person in Snowwhite, got proof via screenshot of him admitting to hacking, nothing happened, he then got banned for botting to 140, few days later he was unbanned with him admitting to paying to get unbanned, then TQ staff say he did not pay and was only temp banned during an investigation.
It seems that you still don't believe anything I said here.

Okay, making you believe what the truth is seems too difficult, you'd rather believe what a notorious scammer said than me. That sounds fair, cause I'm not the person involved, you might think that I don't have any "real" materials that can back up the "truth" I told you.

I don't bother showin' you anything related to the investigation, you have your right to think whatever you want to, truth is always there and I've told you so.

If he deserved to be locked away from the game forever, he wouldn't have stood a chance against us other than being banned.

And he didn't pay any dollars to anyone here, we've been reiterating a fact that we WON'T do anything for anyone for money. Anyone, claiming to be one of us, asking for money to be paid for the service, isn't us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittyk
This is the biggest scammer on faith server there have been multiple charges filed against him
make a noob sign onto faith and see who telling the truth
You're being complaining about the hacking into your friend's account for over 48 hours here, what have actually done for your friend then?

My suggestion was like, contact the staff in charge of hack cases immediately. The only way to go about this is quite simple, the Service page is always accessible from everywhere. If you would like this to be looked at, please proceed to https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx and file a case right away.

Thank you.
Old 2011-07-25, 07:20 PM   #6
Kittyk
Rookie

there have been many reports sent now also that was your response just a few hours ago !

Last edited by kittyslair; 2011-07-25 at 07:50 PM..
Old 2011-07-25, 07:40 PM   #7
GodsDarkMoon

GodsDarkMoon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Whatchu talkin' bout willus? My buddy had her gears hacked, and when she filed a case to tq made an investigation for the most part she got all here gears back in between a month or two of being hacked. Except for the ones that were sold for cps and scattered across players. Though no ones main was banned just noobs's.. And for TS, how is tq supposed to believe you? Get him on to change his info and problem solved?
GodsDarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 02:08 AM   #8
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
It seems that you still don't believe anything I said here.

Okay, making you believe what the truth is seems too difficult, you'd rather believe what a notorious scammer said than me. That sounds fair, cause I'm not the person involved, you might think that I don't have any "real" materials that can back up the "truth" I told you.

I don't bother showin' you anything related to the investigation, you have your right to think whatever you want to, truth is always there and I've told you so.

If he deserved to be locked away from the game forever, he wouldn't have stood a chance against us other than being banned.

And he didn't pay any dollars to anyone here, we've been reiterating a fact that we WON'T do anything for anyone for money. Anyone, claiming to be one of us, asking for money to be paid for the service, isn't us.
Then explain how the same person I have spoke about in these PM's has managed to get a 100% legit player banned from apparently "making a broadcast"
Even if he was to have made an offensive broadcast, (that I was told he didn't), he wasn't given any warnings, he wasn't muted first, it went straight to a ban.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 02:16 AM   #9
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

go play in a private server
Old 2011-07-26, 12:42 PM   #10
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
i know that person you mention =D! and i dont even play on your server, pitty.

your server is pretty active when it comes down to things like this to. i wonder if hemp just is blind or the only thing he really does is afking near boxer.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote