Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-10-12, 03:11 PM   #21
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
state 1 rule i "broke" that you havent.
I am not saying I haven't broke forum rules, but you manage to break a rule in every single post. And when I've broken forum rules it has been in response to your moronic replies.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 04:10 PM   #22
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I am not saying I haven't broke forum rules, but you manage to break a rule in every single post. And when I've broken forum rules it has been in response to your moronic replies.
what rules am i breaking? what rule could be so important that you can state right now?

on topic(lol this is getting so old and stupid, not surprising looking at who started it): such a nice screenshot of op getting owned by a monk one of the 2 classes that own him and make him rageeeeeeeeeeee.
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11

Last edited by chaosedninja; 2011-10-12 at 04:13 PM..
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 04:18 PM   #23
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator
 
Dark~Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-25
Posts: 908
Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
what rules am i breaking? what rule could be so important that you can state right now?

on topic(lol this is getting so old and stupid, not surprising looking at who started it): such a nice screenshot of op getting owned by a monk one of the 2 classes that own him and make him rageeeeeeeeeeee.
Well an infraction I could hand out would be spamming. You break that by typing a single letter as clearly nothing you have to say is relevant.

Back to topic, that's a monk with maybe, 50 bp more than me. My point wasn't how easy it is to kill someone with less bp. I could do that with any class. I did it to show how ridiculous monks are and how people like a certain TROLL always complain about the range and power of Herc but WWK is just as bad and it adds a stun. You also wouldn't see as I clear the screen every few seconds but he and I had been killing each other on parr with each other, seeing as my BT one hits him, and he has no skill - although that would be unfair to him. MOST people who play monk have no skills, that is why they play them.
__________________
Colossus 125 - 130 - 136
Trojan - Trojan - Trojan
Finally returned to Trojan after taking a year off to be Warrior...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!


Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 06:19 PM   #24
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Okay this is really starting to piss me off now!

Fighting monks in PKA (huge bulker and massively more bp than me but I can BT him...) but he can WWK and avoid my Fast Blade. I know I'm not the best in the whole of CO, but i'm easy top 1% of people. It's ridiculous that I can hit jumping targets but he can WWK over the top of it!
AND even if you jump into the attack after it's started (like how you would avoid a herc) you still take FULL damage!
This stupid skill needs to be nerfed or remove the stun of it. Or even both!

And don't get me started on Radiant Palm...

http://tinypic.com/r/5e8rx2/7 - just to prove a point about range. I took that as I died. That's ridiculous!
Exactly why being a pure ninja I bought fire and jsut jump around zapping these constant WWK users. They get mad when I win because I am ninja zapping them but why should i let the jump back and fourth wiping me out with WWK and I cant get close enough to hit?

So yes nerf it
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 06:31 PM   #25
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Well an infraction I could hand out would be spamming. You break that by typing a single letter as clearly nothing you have to say is relevant.

you must be joking lmfao. thats what you call pushing and bending rules to your own personal taste. i dont even need to explain this you already know thats what people do when they want the quote to be the main message. once again you troll me with insanely high level logical fallacys to taunt me into telling you what you are and this is obviously offending. damn troll...

Back to topic, that's a monk with maybe, 50 bp more than me. My point wasn't how easy it is to kill someone with less bp. I could do that with any class. I did it to show how ridiculous monks are and how people like a certain TROLL always complain about the range and power of Herc but WWK is just as bad and it adds a stun. You also wouldn't see as I clear the screen every few seconds but he and I had been killing each other on parr with each other, seeing as my BT one hits him, and he has no skill - although that would be unfair to him. MOST people who play monk have no skills, that is why they play them.
rage thread is rage thread. you get owned by monks and fires and want them nerfed for that only reason. and once again, posts that irritate you are irrelevant. classic

i almost went and died to herc 8 paces away ingame to mock this nub but realized hes not worth dying to such a pathetic skill or even dying at all :P
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11

Last edited by chaosedninja; 2011-10-12 at 06:34 PM..
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 01:29 AM   #26
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Well an infraction I could hand out would be spamming. You break that by typing a single letter as clearly nothing you have to say is relevant.
^This

All he does is spam/cause arguments. Never has anything relevant to say on any thread.should hand out an infraction already.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 09:07 AM   #27
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
^This

All he does is spam/cause arguments. Never has anything relevant to say on any thread.should hand out an infraction already.
I've been looking through his posts and NOTHING I have seen are relevant to anything. The only thing that would be even close would be the thread he made whining about herc, although I think that even that was just him trolling, because he is clearly capable of speaking english on at least a decent level, yet in that thread he decided to talk like an egy with broken english "hhhhhhhhhhhh ym nad herc down its so stronger now" Maybe he lost his shit and now hes got nothing better to do than sit on forums trolling people all day to try and compensate for his loss. Or he could just be a 12 year old who has no life outside of the internet and his parents let him sit around all day doing nothing constructive. Parents these days... Sheesh.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 11:40 AM   #28
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
I've been looking through his posts and NOTHING I have seen are relevant to anything. The only thing that would be even close would be the thread he made whining about herc, although I think that even that was just him trolling, because he is clearly capable of speaking english on at least a decent level, yet in that thread he decided to talk like an egy with broken english "hhhhhhhhhhhh ym nad herc down its so stronger now" Maybe he lost his shit and now hes got nothing better to do than sit on forums trolling people all day to try and compensate for his loss. Or he could just be a 12 year old who has no life outside of the internet and his parents let him sit around all day doing nothing constructive. Parents these days... Sheesh.
click my name and search posts haha oh and you should learn to look at things from another persons eyes, your perspective isnt always right

also, i dont troll... i counter-troll.

for someone who claims he can identify proper english you seem to dish out easy words in a..."original" way. if you havent guessed, this is mainly directed towards the word "relevant".

ontrollpic: this(I MEAN THE POST I QUOTED, NOT THE ONE I WROTE. GOTTA MAKE SURE THICK PEOPLE DONT DELETE FOR BEING ILLITERATE) post has nothing to do with thread?
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11

Last edited by chaosedninja; 2011-10-13 at 11:44 AM..
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 01:48 PM   #29
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
click my name and search posts haha oh and you should learn to look at things from another persons eyes, your perspective isnt always right

also, i dont troll... i counter-troll.

for someone who claims he can identify proper english you seem to dish out easy words in a..."original" way. if you havent guessed, this is mainly directed towards the word "relevant".

ontrollpic: this(I MEAN THE POST I QUOTED, NOT THE ONE I WROTE. GOTTA MAKE SURE THICK PEOPLE DONT DELETE FOR BEING ILLITERATE) post has nothing to do with thread?
Fool you. The two words you picked up on are indeed, correct English. Looking at your post however, there are many mistakes. I will list them for you.

  1. isnt - isn't
  2. i - I x2
  3. english - English
  4. havent - haven't
  5. gotta - got to
  6. dont - don't
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 02:49 PM   #30
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Fool you. The two words you picked up on are indeed, correct English. Looking at your post however, there are many mistakes. I will list them for you.

  1. isnt - isn't
  2. i - I x2
  3. english - English
  4. havent - haven't
  5. gotta - got to
  6. dont - don't
Mistake \Mis*take"\ (m[i^]s*t[=a]k"), n.

1. An apprehending wrongly; a misconception; a misunderstanding; a fault in opinion or judgment; an unintentional error of conduct. [1913 Webster]

Infallibility is an absolute security of the understanding from all possibility of mistake. --Tillotson. [1913 Webster]

2. (Law) Misconception, error, which when non-negligent may be ground for rescinding a contract, or for refusing to perform it. [1913 Webster]

these are far from mistakes and as much as i make you rage you can probably admit it to yourself (at least) these are on purpose.

i see no point in typing differently on a forum then i would ingame in the middle of a battle(in a rush, between jumps), just because it stays here doesnt mean you have to spellcheck and fix the obvious time-wasters that are capitals and apostrophes...list goes on.

if it helps you with your insecurity, go ahead. but i seriously dont give two shits and you most certainly wont ever see me type the whole word "because" oh and dont misunderstand, for the people who always type perfectly without any slang (everywhere) then good for you

ontrollpic: what does your post have to do with the subject of the thread (dark collosus getting owned by monks and fires and raging about it) does your post have?

edit: its quite cute that every post of yours before the one pointing out slang/purposelybrokenwords almost all contain at least 1 "mistake"
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11

Last edited by chaosedninja; 2011-10-13 at 02:56 PM..
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.