Old 2011-09-26, 12:02 PM   #1
Rik_GTi

Rik_GTi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Grrrrrrrrr:mad:

GM or whoever read this ....BTW to any players that want to bitch any moan about MY moaning feck u in advance

Right im a English bloke been playing Co2 only 1 year, so im a reasonably new to the game....what the hell is up with the connection? Im on an EU server with a wired modem link and its beyond a joke how many times i DC and the game lags....Ping of 9k wtf! I play more demanding 64 player first person shooters and this very basic game cant handle a few bird men...I wouldnt care if i hadnt of spent ALOT of cash on it, i feel like i have been robbed!

What the hell is going to happen now? If i quit i lose all my hard work and money and if i keep playing and spending im gonna get screwed over for how long?

SORT THIS OUT AND PASS MESSAGE ON PLEASE MEPH OR SUM1, I HAVE CONTACTED HELP DESK AND THEY SAY THEY PATCHED IT OUT A FEW WEEKS BACK AND ITS STILL GOING ON.

VIP LVL 3's deserve more than this i thought i was valued customer for god sake?

Super 2soc +8 lvl 140 knife -7 SDG SDG
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 140 coat-7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +12 STG STG 135 plume -7
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 136 ring -7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +7 SDG SDG 129 boots -7 p3 perm
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 139 necklace -7
Super 2soc +12 STG STG fan -1
Super 2soc +12 SGG SGG tower -1
Super crop +7 -1
Steed +12 Spitfire 20k lineage
Bronze Prize
Rik_GTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 12:56 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It's not your connection. Its the servers.

Bots man, they ruin everything.

Doesn't seem to be the case on my server. Not that many mine bots or botters in general. Then again, I rarely leave TC.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 01:09 PM   #3
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik_GTi View Post
GM or whoever read this ....BTW to any players that want to bitch any moan about MY moaning feck u in advance

Right im a English bloke been playing Co2 only 1 year, so im a reasonably new to the game....what the hell is up with the connection? Im on an EU server with a wired modem link and its beyond a joke how many times i DC and the game lags....Ping of 9k wtf! I play more demanding 64 player first person shooters and this very basic game cant handle a few bird men...I wouldnt care if i hadnt of spent ALOT of cash on it, i feel like i have been robbed!

What the hell is going to happen now? If i quit i lose all my hard work and money and if i keep playing and spending im gonna get screwed over for how long?

SORT THIS OUT AND PASS MESSAGE ON PLEASE MEPH OR SUM1, I HAVE CONTACTED HELP DESK AND THEY SAY THEY PATCHED IT OUT A FEW WEEKS BACK AND ITS STILL GOING ON.

VIP LVL 3's deserve more than this i thought i was valued customer for god sake?
TQ haven't updated their servers since game release, so they are old, old servers. Your lags are also not helped by the amount of botters that are around right now.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:32 AM   #4
Rik_GTi

So basically yeah i have been done over, they take 1000s of dollars from me then give me a connection that aint worth playing for..no offence i think that VIp should get connection booster or priority as were actually keeping them going and the RABJAB botters that ruin the game get all the attention:

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=1563

EDIT: and login Priority aint worth a monkey arse its connection we need!

Super crop +7 -1
Bronze Prize
Rik_GTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:55 AM   #5
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik_GTi View Post
So basically yeah i have been done over, they take 1000s of dollars from me then give me a connection that aint worth playing for..no offence i think that VIp should get connection booster or priority as were actually keeping them going and the RABJAB botters that ruin the game get all the attention:

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=1563

EDIT: and login Priority aint worth a monkey arse its connection we need!
That's why I quit, I can't play without having more than AT VERY MINIMUM 800 ping, but probably 90% of the time I'm on its at 2k+. If they fix the lag issues I'll come back and reclaim my title as God of Twofold(which I have actually yet to lose to someone even with my lag...)

Slightly Off-Topic but not really: My char name is Suzumebachi, if you don't know the reference, it's from Bleach. It is the "Zanpakuto" of one of the captains, basically it's ability is "Kill anything in two hits"

Me being a ninja it ties in very well with the whole "twofold blades" If I'm stigged I can kill anyone except for a king in "2 hits" (1 twofold) but all the king's are my allies so why would I need to kill them? x)

I can end any fight with a tao in 3 seconds flat(unless its a pure water than it takes 6 seconds) and all the other classes are probably 5-7 seconds. Although I haven't actually bought a super riding crop in real co I have one in the private server I play and it really helps on stam regen so I have become more effective than a hercing trojan.

When I go from being able to do THAT to not even being able to kill someone 30 BP lower it really makes you think of wanting to quit, I would if I were you, at least until they fix it.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:56 AM   #6
Rik_GTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
That's why I quit, I can't play without having more than AT VERY MINIMUM 800 ping, but probably 90% of the time I'm on its at 2k+. If they fix the lag issues I'll come back and reclaim my title as God of Twofold(which I have actually yet to lose to someone even with my lag...)

Slightly Off-Topic but not really: My char name is Suzumebachi, if you don't know the reference, it's from Bleach. It is the "Zanpakuto" of one of the captains, basically it's ability is "Kill anything in two hits"

Me being a ninja it ties in very well with the whole "twofold blades" If I'm stigged I can kill anyone except for a king in "2 hits" (1 twofold) but all the king's are my allies so why would I need to kill them? x)

I can end any fight with a tao in 3 seconds flat(unless its a pure water than it takes 6 seconds) and all the other classes are probably 5-7 seconds. Although I haven't actually bought a super riding crop in real co I have one in the private server I play and it really helps on stam regen so I have become more effective than a hercing trojan.

When I go from being able to do THAT to not even being able to kill someone 30 BP lower it really makes you think of wanting to quit, I would if I were you, at least until they fix it.
Sad thing is im a new player (around 1year) and they aint made a good impression these last few months...i feel sorry for the guys that are just starting up and spending like me, TQ have created the perfect scam to lure players in then fuk em over, i had nothing against TQ a few months back now they take my gear for no reason and give me a connection only worth laughing at, i hope meph or sum1 is telling em they need to sort it out, i might have to go on watchdog and get this made public

Super crop +7 -1
Bronze Prize