Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-09-11, 11:39 AM   #31
5443978
Rookie
 
5443978's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-09-03
Posts: 17
5443978 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Char name adam 137-137-137
Server: Volcano

lost all this
super 2 soc 2 sdg earings -5+7
super 2 soc 2 sdg armor -5 +12
super 2 soc 2 sdg bow -3 +7
(dragon soul)
super 2 soc 2 sdg ring -5 +8
(dragon soul )
super 2 soc 2 sdg boot -3 +7
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

all super gear i made it all my self
i just lost 10 db's to her ling after she say she will trade the dbs and get gear i lost 10 more db's .all she ask for is stuff and she never give nothing for it..
Egpyt player go to go

Hay i might do the same thing i am vip 4 lost all my gear and and this noob keeps tell me she will give it back if i give her 100db's and i ask to see it and she say it on other char..
Sorry TQ i love this Game i really do but. man i am not going to support all the noob in this game. i was even ask for my REG Email from this person i told her no .. no she is telling me to quit game and give my char.. just some egpyt person with 0 vip and will never get vip

sorry co love the game but the scamer go to go

Last edited by johnlukingbeal; 2011-09-11 at 11:43 AM..
5443978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 02:47 PM   #32
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5443978 View Post
Char name adam 137-137-137
Server: Volcano

lost all this
super 2 soc 2 sdg earings -5+7
super 2 soc 2 sdg armor -5 +12
super 2 soc 2 sdg bow -3 +7
(dragon soul)
super 2 soc 2 sdg ring -5 +8
(dragon soul )
super 2 soc 2 sdg boot -3 +7
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

all super gear i made it all my self
i just lost 10 db's to her ling after she say she will trade the dbs and get gear i lost 10 more db's .all she ask for is stuff and she never give nothing for it..
Egpyt player go to go

Hay i might do the same thing i am vip 4 lost all my gear and and this noob keeps tell me she will give it back if i give her 100db's and i ask to see it and she say it on other char..
Sorry TQ i love this Game i really do but. man i am not going to support all the noob in this game. i was even ask for my REG Email from this person i told her no .. no she is telling me to quit game and give my char.. just some egpyt person with 0 vip and will never get vip

sorry co love the game but the scamer go to go
sorry but you really are stupid if you gave the person who scammed you and happens to be egy 10dbs then you deserve getting scammed lol
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 05:56 AM   #33
bobo_rider
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 1
bobo_rider Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

He scam the acc... so how can he be skillful? he is only good at scamming... btw i still see your 2 chars online 2 days ago... u even broadcast some shit using it... worse thing is he is only good at sneak attack... herc and RUN away... i think the escaping part is really skillful... we gotta learn that from you.


Dun try to explain by saying your friend log in using your acc to broadcast... i wont believe that shit...


Its better that u leave the game Scammy... cos almost the whole server knows your dirty history... creating new chars wont help either... cos a scammer will alway be a scammer.
bobo_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 09:27 AM   #34
Wolfone
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 34
Wolfone Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_rider View Post
He scam the acc... so how can he be skillful? he is only good at scamming... btw i still see your 2 chars online 2 days ago... u even broadcast some shit using it... worse thing is he is only good at sneak attack... herc and RUN away... i think the escaping part is really skillful... we gotta learn that from you.


Dun try to explain by saying your friend log in using your acc to broadcast... i wont believe that shit...


Its better that u leave the game Scammy... cos almost the whole server knows your dirty history... creating new chars wont help either... cos a scammer will alway be a scammer.

yes he is back, unfortunantly. I knew he wouldnt stay gone long.
the sad thing is that once a person gets as high as they can get, then steals thousands of dollars from a "friend" to feed their addiction, its time to get some help dude. check yourself into a rehab somewhere.
Wolfone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 10:12 AM   #35
SilentStrike
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 38
SilentStrike Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
sorry but you really are stupid if you gave the person who scammed you and happens to be egy 10dbs then you deserve getting scammed lol
Kinda like the guy who loaned you gear you never returned hey.
SilentStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 11:29 AM   #36
kindboy
Full Member
 
kindboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-05-06
Location: Oman-Muscat
Posts: 174
kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5443978 View Post
Char name adam 137-137-137
Server: Volcano

lost all this
super 2 soc 2 sdg earings -5+7
super 2 soc 2 sdg armor -5 +12
super 2 soc 2 sdg bow -3 +7
(dragon soul)
super 2 soc 2 sdg ring -5 +8
(dragon soul )
super 2 soc 2 sdg boot -3 +7
Tower super 2 soc +7
fan super 2 soc +8
+6 steed

all super gear i made it all my self
i just lost 10 db's to her ling after she say she will trade the dbs and get gear i lost 10 more db's .all she ask for is stuff and she never give nothing for it..
Egpyt player go to go

Hay i might do the same thing i am vip 4 lost all my gear and and this noob keeps tell me she will give it back if i give her 100db's and i ask to see it and she say it on other char..
Sorry TQ i love this Game i really do but. man i am not going to support all the noob in this game. i was even ask for my REG Email from this person i told her no .. no she is telling me to quit game and give my char.. just some egpyt person with 0 vip and will never get vip

sorry co love the game but the scamer go to go
Simply its your mistake
__________________
Server : Unicorn
Char :Previously HAMZA Now : KING.HAMZA
War 122>>>War130>>Trojan 129
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 02:34 PM   #37
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

CO wasn't ready for SGW because of the imbalance in skills and classes. That's all.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 04:06 PM   #38
Remix
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 112
Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

it wont be either for the Cross CTF thingy
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 11:13 AM   #39
Impulse~
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Location: Deus Ex Machina
Posts: 559
Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Well IDK about that, I've seen guilds with 700+ No gear noobs take first... Points aren't only based on how long you have each banner, it's also how many flags you collect, the only difference is you get an additional point per flag if you take it back to the banner. I don't even bother, I run around in 2 hour cyclone on my horse and just pick up all the flags, they don't "stack" but they go over top of another one causing the first one to disappear.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 11:08 PM   #40
IKillAll
Full Member
 
IKillAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-15
Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
Posts: 180
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse~ View Post
Well IDK about that, I've seen guilds with 700+ No gear noobs take first... Points aren't only based on how long you have each banner, it's also how many flags you collect, the only difference is you get an additional point per flag if you take it back to the banner. I don't even bother, I run around in 2 hour cyclone on my horse and just pick up all the flags, they don't "stack" but they go over top of another one causing the first one to disappear.
true, but i never liked wasting my time with that, i just managed to pick off the noobs for my points, can never really get to a flag with so many divine hares jumping all over the place
__________________
Sovereign
Pure Warrior
130-130-140

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1


New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 AM.