Old 2011-03-10, 10:47 PM   #1
Raitoningu
Rookie

Raitoningu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What class Combo are you and why?

Hay i'm just wondering which classes everyone plays and why they choose that path. =3

i shall start

I'm a Ninja -Trojan - Monk,

You shall think why not Warrior in the middle for reflect.
I Choose this combo since i don't Pk and play this game peacefully.

Ninja -> Fog helps draining hp from mobs (Kinda useless against bosses so i might chance this to water in the near Future)
Trojan -> Cyclone, Why? as u can see i don't pk and i'm a monk, i like to go to Bosses Like SwordMaster, TeratoDragon, Spook and Banshee. Cyclone helps hitting Much and much faster =D
Monk -> TRIPPLE ATTACK Combine this with Cyclone, Heavyring and all atributes in Agility O.O Thats hella fast boss slaying =D

I'm Curious about your combo aswell let us know which path u choos and tell us something about it ^^
Raitoningu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 12:40 AM   #2
~Nicknac~

~Nicknac~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ive always been a water - even the most weird of paths.

my first char ever was an archer - archer - water. When I first started, the archer looked neat, and it was. But then my guild started losing guild wars so they said they wanted me to try and make a water. So that was my 2nd rb choice.

I played that character until the ninja came out, at which time I became a ninja - war. - water, for fog, relflect, and the water aspect.

Now I am a pure water, mainly because of the azure shield. No matter what people say, it is a very good tool to use in 1v1 matches.
~Nicknac~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 06:30 PM   #3
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm a pure warrior (on my main) and always have been. I'm the oldest pure warrior to have been made on my server (I started playing CO right after Justice split and unicorn was formed) And actually the oldest warrior on there period. I just love the way they play. They take ALOT of skill. Any other class seems too easy now. That and 2h + shield ftw 10K def and 43K atk ftw

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 08:14 PM   #4
Raitoningu
Rookie

Raitoningu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
I'm a pure warrior (on my main) and always have been. I'm the oldest pure warrior to have been made on my server (I started playing CO right after Justice split and unicorn was formed) And actually the oldest warrior on there period. I just love the way they play. They take ALOT of skill. Any other class seems too easy now. That and 2h + shield ftw 10K def and 43K atk ftw
I was thinking of making a pure war too a friend of mine borrowed my Elite 1 soc war armour and with meteors in tc he made it 2 soc xD so lucky me.
Currently i have Super +5 2 soc wnad Elite +5 2 soc shield and elite 2 soc +5 war armour so i might make same combo as you, i'm not really a pker but pure war sounds alot of fun =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac View Post
Ive always been a water - even the most weird of paths.

my first char ever was an archer - archer - water. When I first started, the archer looked neat, and it was. But then my guild started losing guild wars so they said they wanted me to try and make a water. So that was my 2nd rb choice.

I played that character until the ninja came out, at which time I became a ninja - war. - water, for fog, relflect, and the water aspect.

Now I am a pure water, mainly because of the azure shield. No matter what people say, it is a very good tool to use in 1v1 matches.
i did the same with my first char Went archer - archer -Trojan (Not a real good combo(still have that account not using anymore though))

Nin war water a pretty nice combo but the stronger people you fight the more chance u fight against a 100% detox character so nin becomes useless (even tough not many people use detox)=S

Pure water was also a class i wanted to try out (maybe gonna do it later since i can borrow my Spouse Tao gear) Azure shield i think its kinda overpowerd >.< me with 280 bp fight against a 200 bp water tao with azure shield took me around 60k damage to finally kill her (while me hitting around 12k a ss which u can't pot quick against

Nice combo's guys hopefully more people will post ^^
Raitoningu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 12:24 AM   #5
~Nicknac~

~Nicknac~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
I was thinking of making a pure war too a friend of mine borrowed my Elite 1 soc war armour and with meteors in tc he made it 2 soc xD so lucky me.
Currently i have Super +5 2 soc wnad Elite +5 2 soc shield and elite 2 soc +5 war armour so i might make same combo as you, i'm not really a pker but pure war sounds alot of fun =D

i did the same with my first char Went archer - archer -Trojan (Not a real good combo(still have that account not using anymore though))

Nin war water a pretty nice combo but the stronger people you fight the more chance u fight against a 100% detox character so nin becomes useless (even tough not many people use detox)=S

Pure water was also a class i wanted to try out (maybe gonna do it later since i can borrow my Spouse Tao gear) Azure shield i think its kinda overpowerd >.< me with 280 bp fight against a 200 bp water tao with azure shield took me around 60k damage to finally kill her (while me hitting around 12k a ss which u can't pot quick against

Nice combo's guys hopefully more people will post ^^
i reincrnated the archer archer water to pure water before i reincrnated the ninja war water . The ninja water i had made a different account (the time the bigginer packs were back for the ninja). So i decided I liked it and went ahead with the pure water as my main

Last edited by WilliamHsu; 2011-03-13 at 04:28 PM..
~Nicknac~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 03:29 AM   #6
AoshiSousuke
Rookie

AoshiSousuke Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

My very first combination was a pure ninja when ninja just came out. I choose that because of toxicfog and counterkill. Then I reincarnated to Nin-war-fire cause of refinery. Penetration is just overpowering everything. When monk came out, I made monk-war-fire so I don't have to put detoxication weekly on boot and robe for max detox as I got serenity. I got bored of fire after some time and now I'm a water-war-monk with blade/sword for pvp and dual beads for Boss.
Old 2011-03-12, 05:48 AM   #7
tet

tet Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Pure tro because DW is my excuse for not hercing. Even though some consider it worse than hercing, I give up stig and reflect for it so I find it a bit fair. Besides, I use it only against foggers and zappers or while not in some PK event (hitting someone with FB is nearly impossible while they're running away).
tet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 06:09 AM   #8
dark_dead
Rookie

dark_dead Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Uhhh...i reincarnate every 2 weeks in random chars xD my path:ninja-archer-archer-archer-ninja-ninja-tro-archer-archer-archer-war-war-war-monk-ninja-water-(water-water) so yeh,goin to try pure water.Pure war and archer were the best chars that i played yet,and it was much more fun than playing a ninja/monk/tro.
dark_dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 03:45 PM   #9
mistressyesumes

mistressyesumes Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

water>trojan>archer

Water gives the 3 buffs I love, medititation and divine hare

Trojan gives cyclone which is my favorite skill and makes pvp easier and killing monsters fun.

Archer pwnage class if you got twohand and bow.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 04:49 PM   #10
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
water>trojan>archer

Water gives the 3 buffs I love, medititation and divine hare

Trojan gives cyclone which is my favorite skill and makes pvp easier and killing monsters fun.

Archer pwnage class if you got twohand and bow.
Aren't you the one always droning on about how warriors shouldn't use 2h in the normal forums? Isn't that a little hypocritical carrying a 2h as an archer? Not to mention that you have to drain more HP to have agility and strength for both...

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed