Old 2011-03-17, 01:30 PM   #11
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
What if you enter with full normal gear is it changed to be super +4 and what not, if not it's more like 70 pct skill 30 pct gear pk tournement.
If the gear doesn't meet the standards for being reduced on battle power, level and other attributes, it'll stay the same no matter what.

Just like we have a Power Cap in it, you couldn't exceed the maximum, but you still could get under it, and to make it maximum, you'll have to get yourself some decent gear for sure.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 01:31 PM   #12
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshiSousuke View Post
I love to join this tourney but the timing just doesn't suit me especially its weekdays. I got work x(
I don't know where you live, but if you're in the U.S., Wednesday night doesn't look to be a bad choice of event time.

If not living in the States, then I guess it'll conflict with the working schedule somewhat.
Old 2011-03-17, 06:34 PM   #13
AoshiSousuke
Rookie

AoshiSousuke Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
I don't know where you live, but if you're in the U.S., Wednesday night doesn't look to be a bad choice of event time.

If not living in the States, then I guess it'll conflict with the working schedule somewhat.
Living in singapore =S
Old 2011-03-17, 09:13 PM   #14
~Nicknac~

~Nicknac~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mespo :) View Post

Living in Michigan here... but thats still to late. 20 server time is 11 pm here - but i have to be up at 5-5:30 for school.
~Nicknac~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-18, 10:40 AM   #15

10296716 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i didnt presume that u keep ur current lvl :P just wanted to find out what lvl u will get capped at but if ur sure its 120 then cool so its 120 + 99 so everyone should be at 219bp?
edit- forgot rebirth? is that 10 more?

on a side note there doesnt seem to be a hp cap...does that mean everyone will still be running around with 20k hp and this bascially means no one will die unless they get starred and spiked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Actually it doesn't work out the way you thought it should.

indeed you've done the calculation so it saved me trouble getting into that. That being said, I tried this tourney beforehand, and the battle power would be reduced to a certain level as the rules say, if your nobility doesn't reach earl, then no changes apply, if it's above that level, it gets decreased.

same thing happens to the sets of gear you wear for your char. When you enter the map, no matter if it's a +12, it'll become the same, well, the attributes on gear itself don't change, but noticeably the attributes for your char, including BP, would be different from before entering.

on a side note, the maximum level in the map is lvl.120. So what you presumed doesn't stand. =p

Last edited by harygary8888; 2011-03-18 at 10:44 AM..
10296716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 04:51 AM   #16
tet

tet Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
it's more like 70 pct skill 30 pct gear pk tournement.
^ this.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
tet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 04:55 AM   #17
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

yeah their not gonna make a 100 pct skill tourney. XD thats bad for business. common sense really =-( still sux though because the good players know who they are... would be nice to throw it in someones face.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 07:02 AM   #18

10296716 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

anyone know about how high the contestants hp will be? or do i just have to wait 2 days to find out
10296716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 11:24 AM   #19
tet

tet Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
yeah their not gonna make a 100 pct skill tourney. XD thats bad for business. common sense really =-( still sux though because the good players know who they are... would be nice to throw it in someones face.
Even if they provided gears, the less skilled nubs are gonna win because the actual system is flawed i.e. herc, CK, etc.
tet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 12:18 PM   #20
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10296716 View Post
i didnt presume that u keep ur current lvl :P just wanted to find out what lvl u will get capped at but if ur sure its 120 then cool so its 120 + 99 so everyone should be at 219bp?
edit- forgot rebirth? is that 10 more?

on a side note there doesnt seem to be a hp cap...does that mean everyone will still be running around with 20k hp and this bascially means no one will die unless they get starred and spiked...
Sorry for my late reply here.

I just checked the screenshots I saved on my hard drive, by contrast, the HP was capped according to the attributes being reduced.

Let's take a look at the picture and compare the BP and other attributes before and after entering the Skill PK Map.