Old 2011-03-17, 03:31 AM   #1

10296716 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Skill Team Pk

so...i hope im not the only one with this question but on this official page it fails to mention what the lvl of all the characters above lvl 130 will be does that mean everyone will be able to keep their current lvl? like i calculated 99bp from gears + earl assuming that u get +4 steed. so then if i was like lvl 136 i would be getting 136 + 99 where as a lvl 140 players will be getting 140 + 99? which is not fair for the ppl who are not max lvl.

And i assume u have to already have a super +4 1 soc -3 or higher gear for ur current item to default out to that? like say i had a super bound item from quest no soc and no + it wouldnt magically become super +4 1 soc just for the tournament will it?
10296716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 04:37 AM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Actually it doesn't work out the way you thought it should.

indeed you've done the calculation so it saved me trouble getting into that. That being said, I tried this tourney beforehand, and the battle power would be reduced to a certain level as the rules say, if your nobility doesn't reach earl, then no changes apply, if it's above that level, it gets decreased.

same thing happens to the sets of gear you wear for your char. When you enter the map, no matter if it's a +12, it'll become the same, well, the attributes on gear itself don't change, but noticeably the attributes for your char, including BP, would be different from before entering.

on a side note, the maximum level in the map is lvl.120. So what you presumed doesn't stand. =p
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 08:55 AM   #3
~Nicknac~

~Nicknac~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

so does your char get reduced to lvl 120 for the event? and either way, its too late on a wednesday for me too do; but just curious.
~Nicknac~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 11:43 AM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac View Post
so does your char get reduced to lvl 120 for the event? and either way, its too late on a wednesday for me too do; but just curious.
Yep, it'll somehow get reduced to lvl.120, when you check your status, the level still has it 120+.

I've tried that before, and taken screenshots for comparison.
Old 2011-03-17, 11:44 AM   #5
Lavi

Lavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Yep, it'll somehow get reduced to lvl.120, when you check your status, the level still has it 120+.

I've tried that before, and taken screenshots for comparison.
But your attributes don't change right?

Quote:
Me : What do you mean there's no Loner on unicorn?
Some top fire tao : There isn't, we're a big family. Nobody is a loner.

...I mean the player *Loner*
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 11:46 AM   #6
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
But your attributes don't change right?
Actually it changed when you entered the map.

You could take a screenshot of yours right before entering the map, and then when you're inside, take a close look at the attributes compared to the previous ones, you'll spot the changes.
Old 2011-03-17, 11:48 AM   #7
Lavi

Lavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Actually it changed when you entered the map.

You could take a screenshot of yours right before entering the map, and then when you're inside, take a close look at the attributes compared to the previous ones, you'll spot the changes.
eek, I'm imagining myself with only 50 vitality

But ya, maybe screenshots later

Quote:
Me : What do you mean there's no Loner on unicorn?
Some top fire tao : There isn't, we're a big family. Nobody is a loner.

...I mean the player *Loner*
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 11:51 AM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
eek, I'm imagining myself with only 50 vitality

But ya, maybe screenshots later
eerie thing is, the attributes on the sets of gear themselves don't change =/

don't forget to take a closer look at the specific ones. If anything wrong, shoot me a message via PM.
Old 2011-03-17, 12:45 PM   #9
AoshiSousuke
Rookie

AoshiSousuke Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I love to join this tourney but the timing just doesn't suit me especially its weekdays. I got work x(
Old 2011-03-17, 12:52 PM   #10
mistressyesumes

mistressyesumes Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

What if you enter with full normal gear is it changed to be super +4 and what not, if not it's more like 70 pct skill 30 pct gear pk tournement.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote