Old 2013-03-27, 10:21 AM   #11
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Greetings,

Well, just like what MicDeath said up here, the question is, whether or not you've spent your CPs in the game, if so, for the refund to work, you'll have to put it back in it, which could only happen with two methods, 1. buying CPs, 2. selling gear for CPs.

And you brought up a comparison that doesn't work very well in the gaming industry, cause the items here in game are all virtual, but the cars you buy are the real things, and if it doesn't work, you still have the car by your side, it's easy to talk to the car seller that this car doesn't work and I wanna refund. That'll all be just fine, but you've gotta realize this is not how it works in gaming industry.

Since you still haven't answered the question from other users here on the forum, let me ask you again, have you spent all the CPs you've got from the cards you bought? A simple Yes or No would suffice, and I'll decide what DECENT solution to this catch-22 would be.

Thanks.

Best,
Meph.
So would it be possible to sell all my gears and try to get a refund from tq? I have all of my records from purchases.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 12:54 PM   #12
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
So would it be possible to sell all my gears and try to get a refund from tq? I have all of my records from purchases.
i guess u can get if uve purchased TQ point cards within a reasonable time, but u better email into TQ's email

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 05:45 PM   #13
User51713748
Rookie

User51713748 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

@Tuni,

If I buy a game from ANY shop here and I don't like it or it doesn't work (actually, I don't have to give a reason at all) we get a full refund.
Same goes with a car.
Hell, ANYTHING can be refunded from cheeseburgers to socks and from cars to fucking airplanes.
In our country, customers have a right and don't get scammed or fucked over by companies.

@Mephisto,
Yea I used the TQ Points (CPs) to get better. Why would I buy the products and not use them?
This game is shit.

"Since launched, Conquer Online has attracted over 40 million registered players from around the world."
39,9 million registered botter accounts yes. This game is pure shit. The company does not care about cheaters.
This has been going on for atleast 8 years (I played back then) and NOTHING has changed.

"We are aware of the situation and we are doing everything in our power to stop the mass-botters! Sorry for the inconviences caused!"
Yea, like that is going to help anything.

But hey, like I said in our country customers got a right. A right to not to get fucked over.
With that said, got my money back even with PayPal saying u can't get a refund.
My bank likes me as a customer and wants to keep me satisfied.

With all this said, I hope u guys enjoy this shitty game with 2d pixels and more cheating players then actual legit players.
Go waste all the money u can. Make my day.

Have a nice life.
User51713748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 12:24 PM   #14
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51713748 View Post
@Tuni,

If I buy a game from ANY shop here and I don't like it or it doesn't work (actually, I don't have to give a reason at all) we get a full refund.
Same goes with a car.
Hell, ANYTHING can be refunded from cheeseburgers to socks and from cars to fucking airplanes.
In our country, customers have a right and don't get scammed or fucked over by companies.
if uve forgotten this game aint in ur country... ur countrys law doesnt affect this game...

and u said u buy a game and u dont like it and ull get refunded thats not even normal in finland... when u buy something and open the disk u cant get any refund unless its broken
and if this is true that u can get refunded i guess everyone in ur country would buy a game and play it to the end and is happy of the game play and then go to the shop saying that u dont like it and get refunded and w8 for another new game and buy it then do the same thing
where do the company get the money from then?

UNLESS uve bought a used game and u dont like it, i understand that u can get the refund from it lol since its been opened koz of been used

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water

Last edited by tuani90; 2013-04-03 at 12:30 PM..
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 03:20 AM   #15
Rookie

6242792 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51713748 View Post
@Tuni,

Same goes with a car.

@Mephisto,
Yea I used the TQ Points (CPs) to get better. Why would I buy the products and not use them?
This game is shit.

"Since launched, Conquer Online has attracted over 40 million registered players from around the world."
39,9 million registered botter accounts yes. This game is pure shit. The company does not care about cheaters.
This has been going on for atleast 8 years (I played back then) and NOTHING has changed.

"We are aware of the situation and we are doing everything in our power to stop the mass-botters! Sorry for the inconviences caused!"
Yea, like that is going to help anything.

But hey, like I said in our country customers got a right. A right to not to get fucked over.
With that said, got my money back even with PayPal saying u can't get a refund.
My bank likes me as a customer and wants to keep me satisfied.

With all this said, I hope u guys enjoy this shitty game with 2d pixels and more cheating players then actual legit players.
Go waste all the money u can. Make my day.

Have a nice life.
This is actually not true for games.
6242792 is offline   Reply With Quote