Old 2012-06-30, 10:54 PM   #1
Rookie

9549302 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Cannot Login

After leaving my chars in TG for about 3 hours and coming back to check on them, I find that they are all frozen. So I close all of my clients and open up a new one. It says Error: Failed to connect to the server. I wait 10 minutes and I try again and it still gives me the same message.

Does anyone know why?
9549302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:57 AM   #2
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9549302 View Post
After leaving my chars in TG for about 3 hours and coming back to check on them, I find that they are all frozen. So I close all of my clients and open up a new one. It says Error: Failed to connect to the server. I wait 10 minutes and I try again and it still gives me the same message.

Does anyone know why?
Guys, is it multiclient now allowed ?

If so, can I run like 20 accounts x 4 PCs = 80 chars at my sister's cuz she has 20Mbit?
Plus a few more here...?
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 03:34 AM   #3
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
Guys, is it multiclient now allowed ?

If so, can I run like 20 accounts x 4 PCs = 80 chars at my sister's cuz she has 20Mbit?
Plus a few more here...?
No it never has been and I wouldn't run the risk either specially since tq is messing with the client every other patch. You never know....one of the anti bots may work and getting banned over a multi client would blow.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 03:58 AM   #4
JCeeeeeeee
Rookie

JCeeeeeeee Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

How interesting. I was logged on, left and came back to find the server was down. Relogged, recieved server maintenence, then unable to log on game server. I contacted the GM they stated something abnormal was going on, and support was looking into it.
That was late last night. Still can't log anywhere except here. How strange that this nonsense always happens when something of value is going on. Makes ya wanna say HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Elginon2
136 nonRB Archer class. Pure soon.
(If I can get logged)
JCeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:09 AM   #5
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCeeeeeeee View Post
How interesting. I was logged on, left and came back to find the server was down. Relogged, recieved server maintenence, then unable to log on game server. I contacted the GM they stated something abnormal was going on, and support was looking into it.
That was late last night. Still can't log anywhere except here. How strange that this nonsense always happens when something of value is going on. Makes ya wanna say HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Elginon2
(If I can get logged)
You still can't login? Cause the maintenance didn't take that long I was back in the server in less than 10 min. I play on rising stars What server do you play on?

Last edited by loco86; 2012-07-02 at 04:22 AM..
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 06:22 AM   #6
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCeeeeeeee View Post
Elginon2
(If I can get logged)
1. A GM actually responded to you? Wow! I've never even seen one in-game before, and they sure as hell have never responded to my messages about where botters were located (As if they don't know already since bots are all over the place in every map, yet do nothing.) Actually, someone, who has it on good authority, told me that one of the GMs on Gemini receives compensation from botters for leaving them alone.

2. I've only been playing Conquer since last February, but I also have noticed shit tends to hit the fan when there's an event occurring.