View Poll Results: Double warrior defense for balance?
Yes 38 50.67%
No 37 49.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-05-17, 09:11 AM   #21
kindboy

kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Voted for Yes cause Warriors must have the highest Ph-Defense
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:13 AM   #22
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
beads have everything to do with this lmfao. have you ever looked in the CO folder and try to break down some files and decode them? the reason why you hit monks who have higher bp so low is, because of the coding in the beads, it is also the thing that gave them so much magic damage reduction. try take them off and hit a nado on them.

and never said warriors are way too op did i? i can SS a maxed out monk for 27k(which is a 1 hit btw) and would be lucky to 1 hit the maxed out warrior, even with a crtl. This is CO not WoW, what do we need tanks for bosses? co bosses are just lol really butch of noobs can solo them. not going off subject about the azure shield either.

and a same geared warrior vs a monk would pretty much matter on who has more skill, since the monk wouldn't be able to kill the warrior and the warrior has a better chance to land 1 speedgun on the monk which would more than likely kill the monk.
none of that makes sense at all, Again, beads have nothing to do with the defence mdefence, look at their armour and headgear stats, they speak for themselves. There is no way you can 1 hit a maxed out monk, its simply impossible. a double time crit hit still wouldnt 1 hit a maxed out monk.

again, your incorrect, it would be alot easier for the monk to wwk and palm before the war could get close enough with SG. Not to mention SG would have to go off with a crit to even come close to a 1 hit on a monk

Quote:
that i would say warriors are really OP as hell.
So yes, you did say warriors are OP,

Yes, this isnt WoW, but wars were designed as tanks, whether you like that idea or not. Boses in this game are still a relatively new concept, wars were designed to be tanks in pvp, where as tros were designed to be big hitters, with low m-def, etc. So lets not get into that.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:14 AM   #23
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Not all of us are full +12 to win all of those events.
since when do you have to be full +12 to win a event or even get a place in it?

you can probably solo a place in capt the flag or in team pk, like one trojan done on my server last week and his bp is 280.
also few eggys got few +12s by camping the banshee all the time try that.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:25 AM   #24
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
since when do you have to be full +12 to win a event or even get a place in it?

you can probably solo a place in capt the flag or in team pk, like one trojan done on my server last week and his bp is 280.
also few eggys got few +12s by camping the banshee all the time try that.
Come to my server and check out all the full +12's good luck getting a place in an event with 11 full +12's on the server. Good luck camping a banshee or dragon with 2-3 full +12's ALWAYS camping it. Good luck soloing capture the flag with 9 full +12's constantly raping the hell out of everyone.

Must be nice to be the only bulker on your server...

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:39 AM   #25
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

making one class defense doubled is not the answer tweak them all a little.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:40 AM   #26
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
none of that makes sense at all, Again, beads have nothing to do with the defence mdefence, look at their armour and headgear stats, they speak for themselves. There is no way you can 1 hit a maxed out monk, its simply impossible. a double time crit hit still wouldnt 1 hit a maxed out monk.

again, your incorrect, it would be alot easier for the monk to wwk and palm before the war could get close enough with SG. Not to mention SG would have to go off with a crit to even come close to a 1 hit on a monk

So yes, you did say warriors are OP,

Yes, this isnt WoW, but wars were designed as tanks, whether you like that idea or not. Boses in this game are still a relatively new concept, wars were designed to be tanks in pvp, where as tros were designed to be big hitters, with low m-def, etc. So lets not get into that.
i lold, ok let go step by step, my friend first started off as a monk with +12 120 ninja armor and and +12 138 earrings with beads full +12. i am all +12 too with 140 earrings and 140 trojan armor. i had more magic def and def than he did, but a maxed out fire hit me 3.8k nado and 1k to him, makes sense much?i don't think so. so now we go back to the question have you looked at the co files and do you know anything about coding? looks like you don't.

and now for skill damage we go look on co site guide>skills>weapon skills>speedgun. wow 210 pct wep damage! what is that like the 2ed most strongest skill in the game, if that dose not 1 hit idk what would. try zap to stun and melee to kill all at the same time and if you fail at that use viporfag to win by points, since everything is point based in co.

and this time try to read everything cause "that," was a typo and should of been then, you could of figured it out if you would of read it all.
Old 2011-05-17, 09:55 AM   #27
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
making one class defense doubled is not the answer tweak them all a little.
ty, you cant just changed one class to make everyone happy, this is one of the mainly reasons why herc was not nerfd back down.
Old 2011-05-17, 10:10 AM   #28
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i lold, ok let go step by step, my friend first started off as a monk with +12 120 ninja armor and and +12 138 earrings with beads full +12. i am all +12 too with 140 earrings and 140 trojan armor. i had more magic def and def than he did, but a maxed out fire hit me 3.8k nado and 1k to him, makes sense much?i don't think so. so now we go back to the question have you looked at the co files and do you know anything about coding? looks like you don't.

and now for skill damage we go look on co site guide>skills>weapon skills>speedgun. wow 210 pct wep damage! what is that like the 2ed most strongest skill in the game, if that dose not 1 hit idk what would. try zap to stun and melee to kill all at the same time and if you fail at that use viporfag to win by points, since everything is point based in co.

and this time try to read everything cause "that," was a typo and should of been then, you could of figured it out if you would of read it all.
First off, I'm going to say, stop double posting, you can multi-quote then answer seperate parts on 1 reply.

Second of all, I may not be the best at coding, but i do have a basic knowledge. And i have just tested this with my monk, and exact same damage is taken place no matter if i use my beads or my sword/club. so this argument is void.

Yes, I realise speedgun is 210% damage (but now monks are out, its actually the 3rd most powerful skill, your forgetting triple kick). But with the defence monks have, speedgun won't make a difference. Heck, people in my server with +12 spear, +12 ring and +8 fan don't 1 hit me with speedgun when they get breakthrough, so its certainly not going to 1 hit a maxed monk.

Also, its not about what your magic defence is at, but the mdef %. The ninja armour at 120 is a dam sight more mdef % than tro armour at any level, as i have stated, tro's are meant to have low mdef. Think of it like this, before monks came out, and before 130+ gear, everyone went for ninja armour and ninja headgear for the extra m-def, and that made such a difference.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 11:27 AM   #29
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
First off, I'm going to say, stop double posting, you can multi-quote then answer seperate parts on 1 reply.

Second of all, I may not be the best at coding, but i do have a basic knowledge. And i have just tested this with my monk, and exact same damage is taken place no matter if i use my beads or my sword/club. so this argument is void.

Yes, I realise speedgun is 210% damage (but now monks are out, its actually the 3rd most powerful skill, your forgetting triple kick). But with the defence monks have, speedgun won't make a difference. Heck, people in my server with +12 spear, +12 ring and +8 fan don't 1 hit me with speedgun when they get breakthrough, so its certainly not going to 1 hit a maxed monk.

Also, its not about what your magic defence is at, but the mdef %. The ninja armour at 120 is a dam sight more mdef % than tro armour at any level, as i have stated, tro's are meant to have low mdef. Think of it like this, before monks came out, and before 130+ gear, everyone went for ninja armour and ninja headgear for the extra m-def, and that made such a difference.
do you mean triple attack, if you are monk you should know your skills and no that skills is normal attack(which means 100 pct and not all 3 of them always hit vs players, heck you will be lucky if even one of them hits) now we go back to basics since you like talking about magic def percentage. my friend magic % was 83 and my was 87, his magic def was 1700 and my was 2081. explain to me how did a maxed out fire hit me 3.8k and to my friends monk 1k?
Old 2011-05-17, 11:41 AM   #30
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Come to my server and check out all the full +12's good luck getting a place in an event with 11 full +12's on the server. Good luck camping a banshee or dragon with 2-3 full +12's ALWAYS camping it. Good luck soloing capture the flag with 9 full +12's constantly raping the hell out of everyone.

Must be nice to be the only bulker on your server...
ohh only 11 damn we got you beat there buddy and it not hard getting points in capt the flag either. just by getting one flag you earn a point, running on your steed or in DH keep looking for flags and you can get top 10 easily. if you still having a hard time get some friends to help you out? team work is normally to key to winning events and so on.