View Poll Results: Double warrior defense for balance?
Yes 38 50.67%
No 37 49.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-05-16, 10:46 PM   #11
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Then you need to come to my server. I have a base of 12k def and with xp shield AND block, a maxed tro STILL hercs me for over 25k (yes, that's 50k without the block, cutting through 36k def. Yet a monk with same BP and bless as me can tank that hit without xp shield? Something is amiss.

Warriors are supposed to be the 'defense' class. In order to be called a 'defense' anything, ergo giving up the atk that other classes get, then we need significantly more def.

Seriously a maxed out war and a maxed out monk have about the same def, but the monk will have 75% more atk. How does that sound like a def class to you?
well now im not surprised lols 22 pct blessed and 12k def.....i have 12k def on my Trojan.

before saying anything about warriors being weak, look at this link. i was using my friend's maxed out monk(yes all monk items lvl 140) and my gf is on her maxed out warrior and she was only 137 back than, so not even maxed out def yet.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=140
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 04:25 AM   #12
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
well now im not surprised lols 22 pct blessed and 12k def.....i have 12k def on my Trojan.

before saying anything about warriors being weak, look at this link. i was using my friend's maxed out monk(yes all monk items lvl 140) and my gf is on her maxed out warrior and she was only 137 back than, so not even maxed out def yet.
your argument is void, the monk still did more damage to the war, than your war did to the monk, with the war having xp shield. Monks have far too much defence for what their armour is, its made out of cotton ffs! And they also have far too much m-def. My opinions on this thread are monk armours/headgear need a lot of tweaking, to bring them in line with other armours/headgear of other classes and wars need a 30% buff on theirs.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 06:12 AM   #13
CaliBan

CaliBan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

your argument is void anyway your playing with 2 maxed out accounts and kai is in +8's so no real comparison

~Ginsu~ 130/130/115 - pure trojan
CaliBan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 06:23 AM   #14
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

I rest my case

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 07:46 AM   #15
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
your argument is void, the monk still did more damage to the war, than your war did to the monk, with the war having xp shield. Monks have far too much defence for what their armour is, its made out of cotton ffs! And they also have far too much m-def. My opinions on this thread are monk armours/headgear need a lot of tweaking, to bring them in line with other armours/headgear of other classes and wars need a 30% buff on theirs.
"your argument is void," i lold what are you a mod? learn some coding tyvm, it not the def that the problem on monks, it the 130 beads code. ever notice that a monk without beads dies too easily? apparently not

"he monk still did more damage to the war, than your war did to the monk, with the war having xp shield," btw that was a zap if you didnt notice and the monk hit the warrior 434 with RP. if the monk hit less in RP than that fire zap, that i would say warriors are really OP as hell. BTW the warrior can 1 hit my maxed out trojan without sting. speedgun did 22k and my hp is 21571, cool no?

i could understand if you said increase warriors magic def by 300-500, or add more pct damage ot viper fang/dragon tail, since warriors have the lowest attack than any other melee class. but really 22k defense on a 140 warrior isnt enough? come on.
Old 2011-05-17, 07:52 AM   #16
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBan View Post
your argument is void anyway your playing with 2 maxed out accounts and kai is in +8's so no real comparison
not too hard to make higher plus or full -7 with all those tournaments and evens, like really try play the game before commenting.
Old 2011-05-17, 07:52 AM   #17
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
I rest my case
i would too, you should know that full -7 is almost the most important thing in pvp.
Old 2011-05-17, 08:03 AM   #18
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
"your argument is void," i lold what are you a mod? learn some coding tyvm, it not the def that the problem on monks, it the 130 beads code. ever notice that a monk without beads dies too easily? apparently not

beads have nothing to do with this. The fact of the matter is, monks armour and headgear offer way too much def and mdef, they need to be brought in line with every other class

"he monk still did more damage to the war, than your war did to the monk, with the war having xp shield," btw that was a zap if you didnt notice and the monk hit the warrior 434 with RP. if the monk hit less in RP than that fire zap, that i would say warriors are really OP as hell. BTW the warrior can 1 hit my maxed out trojan without sting. speedgun did 22k and my hp is 21571, cool no?

Warriors are in no way overpowered. They are meant to be tanks, but they no longer have this title to their name since waters have azure shield and monks having more defence and m-def.

i could understand if you said increase warriors magic def by 300-500, or add more pct damage ot viper fang/dragon tail, since warriors have the lowest attack than any other melee class. but really 22k defense on a 140 warrior isnt enough? come on.

Again, it doesnt matter how much a max warrior does have, When people hit less on a monk than they do on the same bp, same geared war, we have major problems.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 08:40 AM   #19
WarDandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
beads have everything to do with this lmfao. have you ever looked in the CO folder and try to break down some files and decode them? the reason why you hit monks who have higher bp so low is, because of the coding in the beads, it is also the thing that gave them so much magic damage reduction. try take them off and hit a nado on them.

and never said warriors are way too op did i? i can SS a maxed out monk for 27k(which is a 1 hit btw) and would be lucky to 1 hit the maxed out warrior, even with a crtl. This is CO not WoW, what do we need tanks for bosses? co bosses are just lol really butch of noobs can solo them. not going off subject about the azure shield either.

and a same geared warrior vs a monk would pretty much matter on who has more skill, since the monk wouldn't be able to kill the warrior and the warrior has a better chance to land 1 speedgun on the monk which would more than likely kill the monk.
Old 2011-05-17, 09:03 AM   #20
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
not too hard to make higher plus or full -7 with all those tournaments and evens, like really try play the game before commenting.
Not all of us are full +12 to win all of those events.

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed