View Poll Results: Does jumping all over the screen while fighting truly show skill and power?
Yes 22 73.33%
No 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-04-07, 01:50 PM   #21
AoshiSousuke
Rookie
 
AoshiSousuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 22
AoshiSousuke Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterDo View Post
if they run... just catch them o.o
thumbs up xD
__________________
fαcт§ αяε flαмε§ тнαт cαŋ'т вε εxтιиgυιsн
AoshiSousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 02:19 PM   #22
XxXPapaXxX
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-04-06
Posts: 35
XxXPapaXxX Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

maybe a suggestion would be some sort of item that you have on your person, similar to steed. better composition the steed you have, the faster and further you can go. something similar like that for jumping maybe?

kinda rediculouse but just a idea.
__________________
Nature-Thunder Server

Cønstantine....130-130-140 water-war-tro
King~Tut........130-131-140 ninj-ninj-ninj
XxXPapaXxX....130-130-140 water-war-arch
PiXiE..............130-130-136 water-war-pirate
Blindside.........130-131-140 monk-monk-monk
Rock~Star......131-131-131 monk-monk-monk
Achilles..........131-131 ninj-war
dynamite........130 water
XxXPapaXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 10:39 PM   #23
LadyGothica
Full Member
 
LadyGothica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Location: A Cardboard Box currently located in Georgia :O
Posts: 322
LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Dunno about you, but I can't hit anyone that's running away. They have to at least have the intent to fight for me to be able to even hit them.
^
Agree'd
For me, as a Trojan, fb only goes so far... if they are constantly just running and avoiding you then a fb is kinda hard to get off at them...
Now I know there are skills like herc / zap / etc etc.... But I shouldn't have to resort to noob skills that show 'no skill' what so ever just to get someone that signed up for a fight, then decided to not fight during the 'fighting' match.....

It's kinda pointless to fight, if your not going to actually 'fight'........
__________________
"And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 04:49 AM   #24
mortar4you2
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Location: The sky is purple here...
Posts: 261
mortar4you2 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
^
Agree'd
For me, as a Trojan, fb only goes so far... if they are constantly just running and avoiding you then a fb is kinda hard to get off at them...
Now I know there are skills like herc / zap / etc etc.... But I shouldn't have to resort to noob skills that show 'no skill' what so ever just to get someone that signed up for a fight, then decided to not fight during the 'fighting' match.....

It's kinda pointless to fight, if your not going to actually 'fight'........
If they're running like a noob then why not use a noob tactic to kill them =p

Bring on the Pzap! lol
mortar4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 08:00 AM   #25
Khev
Veteran Member
 
Khev's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: New York.
Posts: 1,627
Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortar4you2 View Post
If they're running like a noob then why not use a noob tactic to kill them =p

Bring on the Pzap! lol
I'd rather play fair and laugh after killing them then use a cheap tactic to kill them.
__________________
Khev
Dreams - Honor/Justice
131-132-140 Water-Warrior-Trojan

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 01:46 PM   #26
GodsDarkMoon
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 212
GodsDarkMoon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

I play as a ninja, it's in my nature to jump.:P
GodsDarkMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 11:33 PM   #27
User450686567
Rookie
 
User450686567's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Location: New York.
Posts: 11
User450686567 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi View Post
I jump all over the screen but I'm also the best fber on my server. It's sort of like rapping, you can't JUST rap fast or rap slow you have to be able to do both and know when to do which. Someone who jumps long distance non stop = dead before they hit the ground via fb. Someone who jumps short distances = dead by herc. So the answer to your thread is 6.
Lmfao best Fast Blader on our server???
Dude I can hit you 17-2, then you rage and f***ing Herc because your a p****.

You made me laugh so hard you mega pot n00b...
User450686567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 11:39 PM   #28
User450686567
Rookie
 
User450686567's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Location: New York.
Posts: 11
User450686567 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi View Post
I jump all over the screen but I'm also the best fber on my server. It's sort of like rapping, you can't JUST rap fast or rap slow you have to be able to do both and know when to do which. Someone who jumps long distance non stop = dead before they hit the ground via fb. Someone who jumps short distances = dead by herc. So the answer to your thread is 6.
You suck d*** on are server, lets Herc lol n00b.
User450686567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 07:11 AM   #29
LadyGothica
Full Member
 
LadyGothica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Location: A Cardboard Box currently located in Georgia :O
Posts: 322
LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I'd rather play fair and laugh after killing them then use a cheap tactic to kill them.
^
Couldn't have said it better myself ^.^
__________________
"And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 07:21 PM   #30
Kadafi
Junior Member
 
Kadafi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-28
Posts: 64
Kadafi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User450686567 View Post
Lmfao best Fast Blader on our server???
Dude I can hit you 17-2, then you rage and f***ing Herc because your a p****.

You made me laugh so hard you mega pot n00b...
Beat you 20-4 today in pka =OO you were a little off their bro.
__________________
My Suggestions
The ability to block people from joining your guild. (Needed for new guild recruitment system)
What class overhaul should be like
New Maps
Kùrama
130-130-139 Monk-Warrior-Ninja
Poison Blade/Sword (Fast Blade)
319 Potency Myths Basilisk
Full -7 -1 Talismens
Bronze Cup
Kadafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 PM.