View Poll Results: Total Elimination Of Bots!! Take Note!!
Remove These Bots! 57 98.28%
Im A Botter, Keep me here! (Keep Bots) 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-02-16, 05:32 PM   #11
Ledburyyy

Ledburyyy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
What a pointless poll, sorry just had to say it.
It's like saying:
"Do you think all murderers should go to jail?"
"Yes, I hate murderers"
"No, I'm a murderer and love it when murderers kill my children".

Sorry but I'm getting frustrated by polls such as this, OBVIOUSLY people want bots to go, if they actually enjoy playing the game. Where is the need for a poll, do you think TQ don't know that they need to do something? Do you think they aren't trying?
truth is, how can TQ be trying? they don't devote time to trying to sort this problem out, they devote there time to making new features such as Flags and Pirates? when will the realise we don't give a shit about flags or any other features like this we have said we want bots gone, and TQ should listen and remove bots, this should be top priority for TQ, not a new class. If they spent as much time trying to sort the system out as a whole (botters,lag,invalid jumps) and stopped wasting there money on developing new things we probably wouldn't be having all these polls and complaining all the time, we are VIP for a reason, we keep CO alive as a game, we fund you, and if you think about it, we are funding the botters aswell.

Get your priority's straight and choose between genuine players who are happy to give you tons of $$$
Or choose the botters who are crumbling your game to pieces from the inside

Choose wisely

Love Genuine Co Player
Ledburyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 06:53 AM   #12
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
What a pointless poll, sorry just had to say it.
It's like saying:
"Do you think all murderers should go to jail?"
"Yes, I hate murderers"
"No, I'm a murderer and love it when murderers kill my children".

Sorry but I'm getting frustrated by polls such as this, OBVIOUSLY people want bots to go, if they actually enjoy playing the game. Where is the need for a poll, do you think TQ don't know that they need to do something? Do you think they aren't trying?
Then why are they still here after 8 years?..... 8 years is a long time to sort out bot infestation, over all they need to kick there arse into place and this is why this threads are made so that they can see where clearly not happy with them, fair i can see there has been alot but if we just leave them to die then what good is our statement in the first place? i know alot do not agree but over all bots should have been removed from the Start! i dont enjoy playing anymore either, when i stated i did untill i started to notice all these bots why should i have to not play just because these asses are doing what the hell they want that is ILLEGAL? They need to take Note or they will lose there VIPS and have no game! we keep this THING ALIVE!!!!!

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:39 PM   #13
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User701685606 View Post
Then why are they still here after 8 years?..... 8 years is a long time to sort out bot infestation, over all they need to kick there arse into place and this is why this threads are made so that they can see where clearly not happy with them, fair i can see there has been alot but if we just leave them to die then what good is our statement in the first place? i know alot do not agree but over all bots should have been removed from the Start! i dont enjoy playing anymore either, when i stated i did untill i started to notice all these bots why should i have to not play just because these asses are doing what the hell they want that is ILLEGAL? They need to take Note or they will lose there VIPS and have no game! we keep this THING ALIVE!!!!!
the bots werent as bad the first 6 years after that it started going down hill when the egy's started playing.
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:40 PM   #14
User330565203

Quote:
Originally Posted by User613876513 View Post
truth is, how can TQ be trying? they don't devote time to trying to sort this problem out, they devote there time to making new features such as Flags and Pirates? when will the realise we don't give a shit about flags or any other features like this we have said we want bots gone, and TQ should listen and remove bots, this should be top priority for TQ, not a new class. If they spent as much time trying to sort the system out as a whole (botters,lag,invalid jumps) and stopped wasting there money on developing new things we probably wouldn't be having all these polls and complaining all the time, we are VIP for a reason, we keep CO alive as a game, we fund you, and if you think about it, we are funding the botters aswell.

Get your priority's straight and choose between genuine players who are happy to give you tons of $$$
Or choose the botters who are crumbling your game to pieces from the inside

Choose wisely

Love Genuine Co Player

signed
Old 2012-02-18, 01:47 AM   #15
User527358633
Rookie

User527358633 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
微笑

Yes , I am With you guys
Good Luck for tq , good players
User527358633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 08:35 PM   #16
Kaoiji
Rookie

Kaoiji Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I honestly don't think these VIP forums are even worth it. They give us events like this only to stop them and NEVER update them. They give us NO SAY in their future updates.

When a VIP User who has credited 10k USD and LOST 7k USD in Gear after that only to have them say "We can't help you because the user is your TRADE PARTNER and your IP changes too often, we've decided to give you absolutely nothing. Thank you for your donation" Thats what i see, but they will give us nothing in return. Our money means nothing to them.

I don't see the point of paying any kind of money if hackers and botters can just simply do as they please with NO repercussion what so ever. I'm not spending any more money until they fix this broken mess.

Pure In and Pure Out

Won't ever have good gear but I'll enjoy what I do have.

Full +4 1-2 soc. Super Pirate Hat, Elite Crop, Super Fan 2 soc, Tower 2 soc, Armor, Ring, Boots, Rapier 2 soc, Pistol 2 soc.

Looking to be Full super 1 soc with full Super gems and 2 soc sup gem talis at least +5.
Kaoiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 11:05 PM   #17
~Fang~

~Fang~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ha! I'm for anti-botting, but it's not going to happen. TQ hasn't fixed bugs that have been in the game for 7 years. Private servers are WAY more on top of things than TQ is. My server (which I won't discuss here) bans botters who attempt to speed hack (for example) within 600 milliseconds. It's simple to do - TQ just doesn't do it. The reason that they don't is because botters make them money. People want to buy their stuff and it improves the market. Also, if they get caught, they WANT them to buy themselves out of jail (my server straight up bans them).

Edit: Also, just to add - my server supports ip and mac address bans. I'm not stating this to support my server or advertise it (so don't get confused with my intentions). I would love to see TQ bust some ass with debugging the game. Come on TQ, catch up with the 16-20 year olds in America & the UK coding higher quality servers than you.

Last edited by darkdestiny54g; 2012-02-19 at 11:20 PM..
~Fang~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 11:18 AM   #18
User330565203

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fang~ View Post
Ha! I'm for anti-botting, but it's not going to happen. TQ hasn't fixed bugs that have been in the game for 7 years. Private servers are WAY more on top of things than TQ is. My server (which I won't discuss here) bans botters who attempt to speed hack (for example) within 600 milliseconds. It's simple to do - TQ just doesn't do it. The reason that they don't is because botters make them money. People want to buy their stuff and it improves the market. Also, if they get caught, they WANT them to buy themselves out of jail (my server straight up bans them).

Edit: Also, just to add - my server supports ip and mac address bans. I'm not stating this to support my server or advertise it (so don't get confused with my intentions). I would love to see TQ bust some ass with debugging the game. Come on TQ, catch up with the 16-20 year olds in America & the UK coding higher quality servers than you.
thats sad when a private server does a way better job then TQ. but like a guy said TQ dont give a sh1t about the botters then we all might as well bot and not buy any more card from TQ. They dont want to hear the fixes people suggest, dont want to buy a propper encrypition(open source is not a solution), waste there time on crapy updates new graphics flags then spend the time banning the major botters or fixing the glitches.

All TQ is doing is trying to put out distraction from the fact that they are incompetent at dealing with the issues at hand.

Last edited by SaultTech1; 2012-02-20 at 11:26 AM..
Old 2012-02-23, 06:20 AM   #19
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I h8 to burst everyones bubble.... but the company is funded in part by its other games.... you dont see crap loads of bots on eudeamons.... its also not as much fun or more poppular but people DO spend money on those other games as well :P

I agree completely though their customer service sucks but I've always purchased in moderation like 20 bucks a week :P id never spend the kind of money some of you guys do in a month or two.

The bots can only get +12 p6 -7dmg blessed hp shit.... they cannot get skills... I agree this is wrong but its obviously tq's way of trying to get everyone to bulk more so they match up to the bots.

Unfortunately for tq we aren't idiots.
I have never per say "needed" cps in the first place it just makes things faster and easier. Time to go back to farming =-)

for the sake of the argument and to make yall feel better I wont buy n e time soon.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 06:51 PM   #20
User701685606

User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

my banks locked up from TQ lol, i cannot belive how quiet these VIP forums are!

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bots