View Poll Results: Nerf Hurc? b
Yes 34 79.07%
No 9 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-08-05, 04:01 PM   #21
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
so herc can now hit those under guards/summons and ghosts now or is it just ghosts?
Herc could always hit under ghosts. it was FB/SS that couldn't hit under ghosts.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 04:52 PM   #22
IKillAll
Full Member
 
IKillAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-15
Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
Posts: 180
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Herc could always hit under ghosts. it was FB/SS that couldn't hit under ghosts.
ahh ok thx

so any1 know if herc/wwk can hit you under a guard/summon.
__________________
Sovereign
Pure Warrior
130-130-140

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1


New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 11:46 AM   #23
Kaiichi
Full Member
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: In pre-med school, WV
Posts: 443
Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
ahh ok thx

so any1 know if herc/wwk can hit you under a guard/summon.
Go back and read the first few posts please.
__________________
©~Kaiichi

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 01:36 PM   #24
IKillAll
Full Member
 
IKillAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-15
Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
Posts: 180
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Go back and read the first few posts please.
yea thx, found the answer i was seeking :]

Herc surely deserves a nerf to mayb 65 prct, since most tro's are wat/war/tro, so with stig its 95 prct at least still hitting everything within range. Now why do people QQ about herc being the "only" tro atk skill while everyone seems to forget the warrior class doesn't even have an atk skill (dash doesn't count since its only 1 space and doesnt guarantee a hit so might aswell melee)

well besides that everything else other class needs a nerf
__________________
Sovereign
Pure Warrior
130-130-140

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1


New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 10:28 PM   #25
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
yea thx, found the answer i was seeking :]

Herc surely deserves a nerf to mayb 65 prct, since most tro's are wat/war/tro, so with stig its 95 prct at least still hitting everything within range. Now why do people QQ about herc being the "only" tro atk skill while everyone seems to forget the warrior class doesn't even have an atk skill (dash doesn't count since its only 1 space and doesnt guarantee a hit so might aswell melee)

well besides that everything else other class needs a nerf
Dash is an attack skill regardless whether it's one space or not. And besides, Wars are not made for the attack side, they are meant to find attack harder due to being a tank class. From day one, tro's were meant to be the 'big hitters'. But they lost that title when ninja's came out, and tro's got back what they deserved with the herc upgrade.

As I have said in the past, I would agree to the herc nurf if they work on a new tro skill base.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 01:25 AM   #26
TheDarkSoul
Junior Member
 
TheDarkSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-15
Posts: 92
TheDarkSoul Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindboy View Post
My pleasure to vote NO . Hercules is the only skill that trojan has so its fine for now . in the other hand wwwk must be nerfed
Hercules really should be nerfed, look, what is dif. btw pure tro and water-war-tro ??? Ummm ... with this strong herc., NOTHING, water - war - tro just own, since he has stig and reflect more and herc and dragon whirl r nearly same strong ! And that sux. Hercules need to be nerfed. Anyway, hercing trojans R noobs, hate me, but its just thrue ! Do you know who is PRO tro for me ? Pure trojan with P.Blade + Sword

Has all u need.
Sword for Phoenix skill to hit gate, boss and so ...
Blade for strong attack, poison zap IF HE FIGHT AGAINS SPEEDED RANGED CLASS
FastBlade and ScentSword u can use what u like more ....
AND as pure a DragonWhirl, doesnt need 2 same weaps and its noob attack like that herc what u like so much.

BUT till hercules is that strong like its now, pure trojans r near same like water - war - trojans who has many usefull skillz more .. and thats not how it should be
__________________
TheDarkSoul

130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Warior - Ninja
allready 9-times reincarnated lol ..


MethamphetaminE

130 - 130 - xxx Monk - Monk - Monk
lvls now not perm xD lets reinc xD ..



Elements(EU) - Dark || Czech republick || "BlessingArtisan" xD || UltraKiller xD || GameTester




Do you know what is worse then drugs and gambling ? TQ's Conquer Online - try for free, start spending some money to try get more fun but then be fcked up or pay hardcore for win ...
TheDarkSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 10:19 AM   #27
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkSoul View Post
Hercules really should be nerfed, look, what is dif. btw pure tro and water-war-tro ??? Ummm ... with this strong herc., NOTHING, water - war - tro just own, since he has stig and reflect more and herc and dragon whirl r nearly same strong ! And that sux. Hercules need to be nerfed. Anyway, hercing trojans R noobs, hate me, but its just thrue ! Do you know who is PRO tro for me ? Pure trojan with P.Blade + Sword

Has all u need.
Sword for Phoenix skill to hit gate, boss and so ...
Blade for strong attack, poison zap IF HE FIGHT AGAINS SPEEDED RANGED CLASS
FastBlade and ScentSword u can use what u like more ....
AND as pure a DragonWhirl, doesnt need 2 same weaps and its noob attack like that herc what u like so much.

BUT till hercules is that strong like its now, pure trojans r near same like water - war - trojans who has many usefull skillz more .. and thats not how it should be
Again, another mis-informed moron telling tro's to fb/ss.
FB and SS ARE NOT TRO SKILLS. How many time's do I have to stress this.
Any argument about tro skills are void as soon as someone says tro's should use fb/ss.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 03:21 PM   #28
Kenneth
Full Member
 
Kenneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 288
Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

so essentially what your saying matt as fb/ss are not trojan skills is that tq designed them to be a cheep noobish class from the get go? ... well thanks for that cus im sure everyone here agrees :P the reason "skilled" players say that tros should use ss/fb is because their sick of nubs winning everything lolz .... trust me I get my ole lvl 70 sword out every once in a blue moon to get a coupple 2K ss in before i get herced....

anyways thx again for maken the fact tros skills are designed for it to be a nub class sooooo much clearer. :P that will be all
__________________
Words are just dust in the wind.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 08:33 PM   #29
JaththeGod
Full Member
 
JaththeGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-20
Posts: 320
JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
so essentially what your saying matt as fb/ss are not trojan skills is that tq designed them to be a cheep noobish class from the get go? ... well thanks for that cus im sure everyone here agrees :P the reason "skilled" players say that tros should use ss/fb is because their sick of nubs winning everything lolz .... trust me I get my ole lvl 70 sword out every once in a blue moon to get a coupple 2K ss in before i get herced....

anyways thx again for maken the fact tros skills are designed for it to be a nub class sooooo much clearer. :P that will be all
Nope, that's not what he's saying you Stupid Flying Archer...

He's saying that every class has it's own unique skills. And since Trojan's are suppose to have the highest attack in the game they should have a unique powerful skill. See if a Trojan has a let's say Full +12 2SDG and then a Warrior has Full +12 2SDG both using +12 140 Blade they will do generally the same amount of damage, making Trojans the same as most of the other classes when Trojans are suppose to have the highest attack in the game...
__________________
Server: Dreams - Dream
Level: 130 - 128
Reborn: Trojan Master - Trojan Master
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)


I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...

Last edited by Jath1998; 2011-08-09 at 11:16 PM..
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 09:27 PM   #30
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
so essentially what your saying matt as fb/ss are not trojan skills is that tq designed them to be a cheep noobish class from the get go? ... well thanks for that cus im sure everyone here agrees :P the reason "skilled" players say that tros should use ss/fb is because their sick of nubs winning everything lolz .... trust me I get my ole lvl 70 sword out every once in a blue moon to get a coupple 2K ss in before i get herced....

anyways thx again for maken the fact tros skills are designed for it to be a nub class sooooo much clearer. :P that will be all
It's not the skillful players that keep QQing that tro's should fb/ss. it's all the noobs that simply cheap, like fires that use fog, or ninjas that use pstar. No other class requires the same skill level that FB/SS takes, so why should tro's suffer? As I have said many many times, I would agree to the whole herc nerfing IF TQ worked on the whole tro skill base and brought out 2 or so new attack skills just for tro. One of them being something like RP/TFB, that doesnt waste stamina if you don't hit, and something else new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
Nope, that's not what he's saying you Stupid Fogging Ninja...
He's an archer I do believe
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 PM.