Old 2011-05-19, 09:42 AM   #1
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default disconnects!!!

Ikeep getting disconnected. i am tired of putting money into a game that i cannot play to the fullest. We need better scrypts or something. I am not putting anymore money into this game until i stop getting disconnected. Almost everytime i jump through a portal i get dced.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 09:46 AM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User457487605 View Post
Ikeep getting disconnected. i am tired of putting money into a game that i cannot play to the fullest. We need better scrypts or something. I am not putting anymore money into this game until i stop getting disconnected. Almost everytime i jump through a portal i get dced.
I do agree, getting dced all the time is quite annoying. It seems they had it fixed but again the DC is starting back up for me, I am being dced everytime I do my ninja special almost and using portals and jumping in the grotto. Something must be done to eliminate constant dcs.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 01:50 PM   #3
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
thats more to do either with your computer, or your internet, nothing to do with game as not everyone has this problem. If it was a game fault, everyone would dc when going through a portal.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 05:15 PM   #4
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

my computer is second from top of the line equiptment. i could go into stats. my internet is cable constant internet streaming. also i have 30 mbs per sec. i doubt its my equiptment. I am a computer tech thank you very much. make sure you ask before saying its equiptment. I am a heavy gamer and i have no problems playing wow or anything else like that.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 05:18 PM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Server must also be considered in these issues Matt. Dark server constantly displays the warning network is congested message lately. This also causes a lot of the lag and DC's in game and may not be a problem in other servers. I have the problem quite often too.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-05-19, 10:04 PM   #6
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
my computer is second from top of the line equiptment. i could go into stats. my internet is cable constant internet streaming. also i have 30 mbs per sec. i doubt its my equiptment. I am a computer tech thank you very much. make sure you ask before saying its equiptment. I am a heavy gamer and i have no problems playing wow or anything else like that.
Just stating, its not because of the state of the game. The only time I have got dc in the last month or so was an "invalid jump" in arena. I'm on an average laptop on an average internet connection in the United Kingdom, so if i don't have problems with disconnects, it clearly cannot be the game.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-20, 12:14 AM   #7
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Just stating, its not because of the state of the game. The only time I have got dc in the last month or so was an "invalid jump" in arena. I'm on an average laptop on an average internet connection in the United Kingdom, so if i don't have problems with disconnects, it clearly cannot be the game.
Well that is my little brother and we both have same problems at times. I live in ohio and run on AT&T high speed with an acer aspire 7745. He lives in Florida with a desktop. Our friend Ben lives in Yorkshire in UK with a desktop, and Nuggs lives in New york with a laptop and time warner road runner and we all have different laptops or desktops and different internet providers. The only coincidence we are all windows 7 users and play in elements dark server. I used to get dced all the time, then it was fixed and i was never dced. But recently it started back up and here and there when we go to jump through portals one or all of us will be dced or jsut cant make it through the portal until several jumps or doing specials we will be dced. I am quite sure it is not my comp or interenet because ill have other programs running that do not lose connection while this here does. Also theres the problem of having to type in infor and clicking to log in repeatedly until it finally goes through. I would indeed say it is our personal problems but many of us in different areas, with different internet service providers, and different computers have this problem with the link of Elements Dark server or perhaps windows 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGothica View Post
Wow... 30mbps? Your getting jipped dude... I receive 100mbps through my ISP lol. Cable of course :P

Btw whats your PC's specs?
How do you knwo how many you are running on so I can look?
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-05-20 at 12:16 AM..
Old 2011-05-20, 12:30 AM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Well that is my little brother and we both have same problems at times. I live in ohio and run on AT&T high speed with an acer aspire 7745. He lives in Florida with a desktop. Our friend Ben lives in Yorkshire in UK with a desktop, and Nuggs lives in New york with a laptop and time warner road runner and we all have different laptops or desktops and different internet providers. The only coincidence we are all windows 7 users and play in elements dark server. I used to get dced all the time, then it was fixed and i was never dced. But recently it started back up and here and there when we go to jump through portals one or all of us will be dced or jsut cant make it through the portal until several jumps or doing specials we will be dced. I am quite sure it is not my comp or interenet because ill have other programs running that do not lose connection while this here does. Also theres the problem of having to type in infor and clicking to log in repeatedly until it finally goes through. I would indeed say it is our personal problems but many of us in different areas, with different internet service providers, and different computers have this problem with the link of Elements Dark server or perhaps windows 7.
Hmm, I have a laptop running Windows 7, and I can test it out later at home if need be. I don't know if this has something to do with the operating system, I'll also pose questions for Help Desk and see if there were any reports on this issue.

BTW, my network rocks compared to most of the customers in China, mine does fine, down/up speed maximum at 1MB/s, that's really to my heart's content. xD
Old 2011-05-20, 12:32 AM   #9
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Its very unlikely to be a windows7 issue, as i too am using windows7. I'm even running the 64bit version, which did have all sorts of problems running conquer initially, as CO wasn't windows7 compatible when i first got this laptop.

Quote:
There are many websites you can use to see what your currently running at.. speedtest.net is one. It has servers all over the world so you can compare your internet on a national average aswell as international average.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-23, 04:24 AM   #10
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Its in your Network and Sharing Center (Windows 7), Network (Windows XP).

Just go into it and look at your "Local Area Connection", It tells you what speed your Internet is coming through at, but it also depends on your PC and how much of that internet it can actually handle via LAN Card. Also take a look at your packets (sent and received).

Normally if you have good internet and it says your getting 100 mbps and you have say anywhere from 10k-50k sent and received... your not getting the full 100 mbps it says your capable of getting. Now mine on the other hand... I get 100 mbps and have a range of 765kk - 2.2kkk as my sent and received lol.

Packets (sent and received) are what your ISP are throwing at your computer basically also what your computer is intaking from the ISP. lol sometimes its complicated stuff but that's about the jist of it.
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote