Old 2013-03-14, 10:52 AM   #1
User51713748
Rookie

User51713748 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default WOW. JUST WOW.

-

Last edited by CheveyoCO2; 2013-03-26 at 04:58 PM..
User51713748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 03:41 PM   #2
MicDeath

MicDeath Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

If you spent the CP, you spent the CP. No refunds.
If you have not spent the CP, then it is a simple matter of reversing the sale.
MicDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 04:38 PM   #3
User51713748
Rookie

-

Last edited by CheveyoCO2; 2013-03-26 at 04:58 PM..
Old 2013-03-14, 06:27 PM   #4
MicDeath

Yes, it does matter if you spent the CP or not.
Yes, it means you cannot return the car and get a refund. As $500 cars are pretty much almost always for-parts. If it runs, great, if not, it changes nothing.

TQ Digital does not have a Satisfaction Garantee for any of it's products.
Which means that once you consume the product, the Conquer Points (CP), you have done just that, consumed the product which you paid for. Regardless if your happy or not about the results. That is the end of the line.

If TQ Digital did have a Satisfaction Garantee (and they don't) they would have reversed any and all transactions made with the product, and gave you a full refund minus restocking fee, which in this case would be the wages paid for the person(s) doing the reversals.

Now, about your leveling issues. There are many avenues to leveling your character now that it isn't soly tied to monsters.
[Free]
•Dailys
•Event Quests (accessed by the E key)
•Story Line Quest
•Side Quests (NPC's near the storyline quests)
•Equipment Quests
•Receive Enlightenment from higher level people
[Not Free]
•Exp Balls
•Dragon Balls used to level
•Paying a farmer to allow you to mentor one of their new accounts. You will gain roughly 40-50 EXP balls this way per account.

and so much more.
Old 2013-03-15, 03:10 AM   #5
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51713748 View Post
It doesn't matter if I spend the CP, or not.
If I buy a car worthy of $500 and the car stops working after spending the money does that mean I cannot return it or get a refund?

If this is the logic I can expect from a TQ employee then please, don't answer any of my questions and get me your supervisor.

Signed,

CustomerChev
u bought 500$ worth of CPs and u spend them all... u dont have the cps to return them so how can they refund u?
then somehow u need to get the 500$ worth of CPs into ur acc and then try it again

and for the car, u bought the car and it doesnt work and u still have the car so they can refund lol...

and if u bought the car and it doesnt work, and u sell it to someone else and then tell the seller that it didnt work and try to ask the refund, u dont have the car anymore so they cant refund (same like the cp issue u have now)

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water

Last edited by tuani90; 2013-03-15 at 03:17 AM..
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 10:09 AM   #6
Omi

Omi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Upon opening any disputes with TQ it will result in a ban of all related accounts to those purchases.

The bot problem is widespread. You knew this prior to purchasing the codes, hence, no refund.

It is stated in TQ policy that these PayPal purchases are pretty much donations. Everything is owned by then and non-refundable. It's like buying media, cds, movies that clearly state non-refundable when opened. In this case, you've opened the code by crediting it to your account. Before you purchase anything in the future, learn to read the terms of service.
No, you cannot return a $500 car, not even a $30,000 car. The moment you drive it off the lot it's irreversible, at least in America. If the car does indeed end up a lemon you'll get a replacement or parts serviced.
If the TQ codes did not work, they'd give you a replacement.

No, you cannot sue them. It is part of their terms of service. Good luck wasting on lawyer fees.
Omi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 10:18 AM   #7
User51713748
Rookie

-

Last edited by CheveyoCO2; 2013-03-26 at 04:59 PM..
Old 2013-03-17, 04:42 PM   #8
MicDeath

And those rights end at your borders.

But hey, I tried to help you undestand the situation, but it appears you are unwilling to listen to reason, so by all means, fire up a shit storm, cause a diplomactic nightmare if you must. Test how far your "rights" will go.
Old 2013-03-17, 11:35 PM   #9
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51713748 View Post
Oh right. Here in The Netherlands we actually have rights. We buy something that works like shit or doesn't work at all due to some fuck ups we actually get a refund.

Sorry, I don't live in the 'land of the free'.

@MicDeath

Yea my bad man. I'll just buy more dbs and do some shitty quests to play the game due to these botters.
I shouldn't demand shit, adept to the cheaters and buy yourself a bot, right?

Fuckin retards.
this game isnt in netherlands... uve bought TQ points card and used it so u dont have the right to get a refund when uve used them...

okay example... uve bought a PC game from shop and opened game disks coating and now the game wasnt like u expected, can u get a refund? no, since uve opened the coating of the game u cant get any refund, not sure about game insurance if bought from gamestop.

and now im asking u, have u spend all the CPs uve got from TQ points card?

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 02:12 AM   #10
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Greetings,

Well, just like what MicDeath said up here, the question is, whether or not you've spent your CPs in the game, if so, for the refund to work, you'll have to put it back in it, which could only happen with two methods, 1. buying CPs, 2. selling gear for CPs.

And you brought up a comparison that doesn't work very well in the gaming industry, cause the items here in game are all virtual, but the cars you buy are the real things, and if it doesn't work, you still have the car by your side, it's easy to talk to the car seller that this car doesn't work and I wanna refund. That'll all be just fine, but you've gotta realize this is not how it works in gaming industry.

Since you still haven't answered the question from other users here on the forum, let me ask you again, have you spent all the CPs you've got from the cards you bought? A simple Yes or No would suffice, and I'll decide what DECENT solution to this catch-22 would be.

Thanks.

Best,
Meph.