Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2013-02-24, 07:30 AM   #1
User830448722
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2012-07-24
Posts: 1
User830448722 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 how can i :D

how can i move my char from server to another
User830448722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 12:02 AM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User830448722 View Post
how can i move my char from server to another
Last year they had a server transfer that allowed people to pay to transfer servers. Not sure if they will do it again but will have to keep an eye out for it if they bring it back.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 03:03 PM   #3
Tuni
Senior Member
 
Tuni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Location: Finland
Posts: 574
Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i asked HD and they said it has some kind of bug so they took it away for the time when the bug is fixed O.o
__________________
Signature last update 12th Jul. 2013
-------------------------------

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 11:35 PM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!
 
Mephisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-09
Posts: 1,558
Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
i asked HD and they said it has some kind of bug so they took it away for the time when the bug is fixed O.o
Yep, something like that.

We need to ensure the security of this transfer and make it a permanent feature without any potential risks for our players.

That's the reason why this feature was shortly brought to light and then taken off sight. It's not like we don't wanna serve our players to heart's content, on the contrary, this is just it.
__________________
"Do not be afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieved greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 10:11 AM   #5
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Yep, something like that.

We need to ensure the security of this transfer and make it a permanent feature without any potential risks for our players.

That's the reason why this feature was shortly brought to light and then taken off sight. It's not like we don't wanna serve our players to heart's content, on the contrary, this is just it.
How about new servers (EU and US)available for transfer in, when transfer will be permanent feature?
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 AM.