Old 2013-01-23, 03:53 PM   #21
Hungry~Hustla
Rookie

Hungry~Hustla Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: hc@netdragon.com
Subject: RE: Tintin14(Tintin)'s case
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:22:55 +0300

hi wanna ask something u said u would not to believe u said right?? but u sorry for missing items are u sure u sorry but u dont believe is it!! here is the thing i wanna tell u about did u see them after that what have they
done about it u said u cant help me but u call your self a GM did u look on fair and equal side or did u just let it slip like this that a player talking in here and making report let just ignore him like that

if its under control why all the gears missing i got kicked from the guild now cause they dont want me to see what they are doing . If theres is nothing wrong why all players on our server wishing it to get back and why lots of reports from lastfew days came from our server..

Please i want to take a good look of this find my gears if its on me or if its on this 2 person hiding it.. if its not worong look at this point of view from all of players here...

as GM u can do it right and fair enough for me to get back my gears... maybe no.. Lots of players on my server want my gears to get back also they made a report but only 1 GM decision destroy that hope that i can take my gears back

As Person to Person, as Player to Player how would u feel about this u will just ignore it or just help a person with all u can??

If u think youre decision is fair enough for both of me and that scammer why there is one person here who still complaining and want to get back his gears... pirates gears i made on my own not buy it ready +12 consider it as 500 usd x 9 +12 gears = 4500 usd is it fair enough that those player will fooled me not on me maybe on future also that new players starting to learn will be dissapointed to some player like them a scammer we called.

I want to people here take a good look example of this::

When we are your our classmate borrow our books and didnt return what will u do?? ofcourse tell to your parents what happen like that..

I ask now what will the parents will do?? there is 2 options

A.) let that child take all the books and leave it to him and ignore..

B.) or u just talk to the child that we willl talk to them and get it back to u..

As a GM it seems u choose that A answer to my gears,

I do believe that everyone in this world every person every human being that they deserve to have a second chance.

and i am asking for it 2nd chance to make it right and to learned from it.. but as U a GM dont give me a second chance for it,,, maybe i dont deserve it for u..

in your botjail u give botters (2) Two chances not one (1) before u permanently banned him. why cant u give me one.

i wanna ask u know how would u feel tryin to help me or just ignore it cause u got decision its closed case..

I hope u consider this message as Person whos on the player who lost everything in 1 night that took 8 months to build.

If u found out that im stupid thanks beeing nice was so stupid and player like him is good for u.

Consider as a begging message. but if u feel like not doing anything about this. Put it on your spam message and let this message deleted. thanks hoping u consider

Best Regrads; Tintin14
Server : Storm/Pishu/Rusco
Hungry~Hustla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 05:19 AM   #22
Ogieboy1989
Rookie

Ogieboy1989 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Don't know...Alienware laptop and fiber optic internet is what i use and run on so might be that otherwise not sure.
same here using Alienware mx14 laptop Intel core i7 2630QM CPU @ 2.00gh , ram 8gig, but my ping avg 500-1000 , but i am sure due to my net connection
Ogieboy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 08:38 AM   #23
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogieboy1989 View Post
same here using Alienware mx14 laptop Intel core i7 2630QM CPU @ 2.00gh , ram 8gig, but my ping avg 500-1000 , but i am sure due to my net connection
Yesterday in my IT class I learned that when using a wi-fi connection you can only receive approximately 50 percent of your actual internet provided speed. So if you hook up the Ethernet cable directly to your laptop it boosts the speed up even better giving an even better ping. (Hooked it up once I got home and can see a tremendous difference).
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 02:51 PM   #24

8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Yesterday in my IT class I learned that when using a wi-fi connection you can only receive approximately 50 percent of your actual internet provided speed. So if you hook up the Ethernet cable directly to your laptop it boosts the speed up even better giving an even better ping. (Hooked it up once I got home and can see a tremendous difference).
I thought this was common knowledge
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:25 AM   #25
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8073936 View Post
I thought this was common knowledge
I always assumed could support same speed with technological enhancements
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-01-25, 05:32 AM   #26
Tommit
Veteran Member

>No~MorE< really, I wanted to believe there was a shred of decency within you and maybe you weren't botting.

However today when we faced you it was us 5 on just you.

Our 5 team members consisted of:
Ninja lvl 140 +7 - +8
Ninja lvl 137 +6 - +8
Monk lvl 140 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12

Yet you survive an onslaught by all 5 being a water without use of Azure shield since you aren't pure.

Guess you really do have friends in high places allowing you to avoid being investigated for botting which you clearly use.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-01-25, 05:40 AM   #27
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
>No~MorE< really, I wanted to believe there was a shred of decency within you and maybe you weren't botting.

Ninja lvl 140 +7 - +8
Ninja lvl 137 +6 - +8
Monk lvl 140 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12

Yet you survive an onslaught by all 5 being a water without use of Azure shield since you aren't pure.

Guess you really do have friends in high places allowing you to avoid being investigated for botting which you clearly use.
hell he won , he uses auto pot and attack
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:45 AM   #28
Nugg$

Nugg$ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Ninja lvl 140 +7 - +8
Ninja lvl 137 +6 - +8
Monk lvl 140 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12

Hell yeah that damn ass is a botter. People like him who have GM's in their pockets and are allowed to bot are the reason I quit buying cps and playing the game in general. Why spend money when these bot users can get everything free and we cant compete with them because every time we buy a bulk they have the next best thing from their bots. I am 100% sure he uses bot and have reported him numerous times yet nothing is done.

Quit playing until something is done about these bots!
Nugg$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:50 AM   #29
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Ninja lvl 140 +7 - +8
Ninja lvl 137 +6 - +8
Monk lvl 140 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12
Fire lvl 137 +12

We all know he bots yet they do nothing. Agreed hes got staff on his side. It's pathetic when the staff takes sides of bots over legitimate players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl(crash4415) View Post
hell he won , he uses auto pot and attack
Agreed how else can you survive an attack from Ninjas with Gaping wounds and Fires and monks that are +12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugg$ View Post
Hell yeah that damn ass is a botter. People like him who have GM's in their pockets and are allowed to bot are the reason I quit buying cps and playing the game in general. Why spend money when these bot users can get everything free and we cant compete with them because every time we buy a bulk they have the next best thing from their bots. I am 100% sure he uses bot and have reported him numerous times yet nothing is done.
I quit playing too because I got tired of all the bots. TQ won't see another penny from me until they get this bot situation under control.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 06:04 AM   #30
OMG_Noodles
Rookie

OMG_Noodles Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Law suit? ahead I think so
OMG_Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote