Old 2012-06-21, 09:17 AM   #1
kylehawk
Rookie

kylehawk Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Wake up to being banned...

Wake up, check my vendors, and there banned....so i get on the site to complain when i come across this
Attention, players!

The TQ team would like to inform you that Patch 5620 will be released without server maintenance to update the anti-bot system at approximately 5:00 June 21st (PDT).

Note: You must be sure that the client is completely closed before patching, otherwise the patch may not be installed correctly and you won't be able to login the game.

Important: Please install the patch to update your game to Version 5620 as soon as possible after the patch is released. Otherwise, you may be mistaken as botters and sent to the botter prison by our anti-bot system.

So, wat there tellin me is beings i was sleeping and couldnt update my client, more then likely my accs logged in at the time will be wrongfully banned....wat kinda anti-virus is this.....anyways just flustered after gettin banned then readin this crap....and the downhill spiral continues...
*Loner* 130-130-135 Wat-War-Tro 336 bp RETIRED

Evolution
GranDaddyPurp 131-131-134 Wat-War-Tro 283 bp Still upgrading...still wondering y i came back...think this wil be short lived!! EDIT: BANNED/RETIRED...
kylehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 11:14 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehawk View Post
Wake up, check my vendors, and there banned....so i get on the site to complain when i come across this
Attention, players!

The TQ team would like to inform you that Patch 5620 will be released without server maintenance to update the anti-bot system at approximately 5:00 June 21st (PDT).

Note: You must be sure that the client is completely closed before patching, otherwise the patch may not be installed correctly and you won't be able to login the game.

Important: Please install the patch to update your game to Version 5620 as soon as possible after the patch is released. Otherwise, you may be mistaken as botters and sent to the botter prison by our anti-bot system.

So, wat there tellin me is beings i was sleeping and couldnt update my client, more then likely my accs logged in at the time will be wrongfully banned....wat kinda anti-virus is this.....anyways just flustered after gettin banned then readin this crap....and the downhill spiral continues...
Relax, it's only a 24 hour ban.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 11:24 AM   #3
kylehawk
Rookie

kylehawk Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

na they said its pay 5k cps or stay banned lmao...well i guess im staying banned and done waistin money...

so i was wondering, i run a laptop and a pc, i run 3 vendors on laptop and normally 1-2 chars on my desktop, could this cause a banning?? beings they would all be on the same ip? not sure, but thinkin this is pry y i got banned, none the less its ridiculous...
*Loner* 130-130-135 Wat-War-Tro 336 bp RETIRED

Evolution
GranDaddyPurp 131-131-134 Wat-War-Tro 283 bp Still upgrading...still wondering y i came back...think this wil be short lived!! EDIT: BANNED/RETIRED...

Last edited by kylehawk; 2012-06-21 at 11:32 AM..
kylehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 01:19 PM   #4
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehawk View Post
na they said its pay 5k cps or stay banned lmao...well i guess im staying banned and done waistin money...

so i was wondering, i run a laptop and a pc, i run 3 vendors on laptop and normally 1-2 chars on my desktop, could this cause a banning?? beings they would all be on the same ip? not sure, but thinkin this is pry y i got banned, none the less its ridiculous...
the lap top and desk top would have totaly different ips I run 2 desk tops and a lap top vendors and play on and no troubles
Old 2012-06-21, 03:29 PM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848818751 View Post
the lap top and desk top would have totaly different ips I run 2 desk tops and a lap top vendors and play on and no troubles
No they don't, not the IP TQ looks at anyway. It uses the IP from the network, not the individual nodes.

But this shouldnt affect things anyway, due to internet cafe's and other public places.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote