Old 2017-05-27, 11:53 PM   #1
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Marketing better

better marketing system, ie auction house. What about cross server auction house...we can already transfer gold/cp between servers via the Poker, so why not sell as well to make a better more even market?
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-17, 06:22 PM   #2
Josh0566
Rookie

I agree with this. It is because the server that I play in is especially dead. I barely sell items anymore and +1s are going for only 50k right now in the server that I am in. Meteor scrolls are even going for only 100k. All the items that I have been selling, I had to drop prices down by half in order to keep selling them at a "decent" pace. Cross server marketing would be amazing to have. Have an NPC somewhere in the market for players to register their items into the marketplace. Players from across servers would be able to search for these items and buy them for the set price. Have a limit amount of days for how long the item can be listed too. If it doesn't sell within that time limit, then the player will have to re-register that item. Cross server marketing is a must now-a-days. The amount of players for this game seems to have died down, or there are now too many servers that the players are spread thin in all of the servers.
Old 2017-07-11, 01:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh0566 View Post
I agree with this. It is because the server that I play in is especially dead. I barely sell items anymore and +1s are going for only 50k right now in the server that I am in. Meteor scrolls are even going for only 100k. All the items that I have been selling, I had to drop prices down by half in order to keep selling them at a "decent" pace. Cross server marketing would be amazing to have. Have an NPC somewhere in the market for players to register their items into the marketplace. Players from across servers would be able to search for these items and buy them for the set price. Have a limit amount of days for how long the item can be listed too. If it doesn't sell within that time limit, then the player will have to re-register that item. Cross server marketing is a must now-a-days. The amount of players for this game seems to have died down, or there are now too many servers that the players are spread thin in all of the servers.
I agree a better Market / AH system is needed... I don't want to leave my computer on all day just to try and sell my stuff. Put it on an Auction house and I can log back in another time to check Mail for gold / CPS
Old 2017-10-03, 04:39 PM   #4
User168227037
Rookie

User168227037 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yes! I totally agree. It's so common in other games to have an auction house system where one can go offline and vend items and have it go across server. Please make this happen. It'll make the game a lot better.
User168227037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-14, 02:43 AM   #5
hyoiu

hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

First Day to log in game after 5 years stop, wow market activity is Dead.
The Old Time of the fun we known of selling and trading is gone.

Hopefully,The latest update Will Bring Back the fun we all longing expected from the respective Gms.
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote