Old 2013-03-01, 09:12 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 VIP loss

What is going on with this VIP right now.
I have been VIP 5 for a while now and have over $4000 USD into this game and yet all of a sudden I go down to VIP 4 all over again.
This is ridiculous.
Is this our reward for spending so much money,we are allowed to be VIP for so long then we lose it?
Stop this and let us remain rewarded for our hard earned money spent into this game!
The rules need to stop being changed and just leave our VIP alone...this is really upsetting when we spend so much money into a game already over populated with botters and we are the ones to be punished by lowering our VIPs that we spent so much to get!

"Account: * VIP Level: 4
Accumulative Consumption: $4227.72"

PS: Just to add to this, I am a father of two and quite low income at the moment, so to put this much money into a game, as I am sure others can understand how hard it is for me to add money into this game, it takes a lot out of us. I add money and buy what I can every chance I get but I can not throw all my money into the game each month when I have child's clothes, rent, bills, food, and other necessities that are needed for my family. I am a fair and honest player and refuse to bot so my gears are worked on slowly over time, but I just can not understand why we have to spend all our money to enjoy features that should be based on how much money we spend and not how much money we constantly put into this game. I am very very mad with this right now and feel that if my VIP will continue to dwindle down it is not worth trying to raise it in the first place!

Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2013-03-01 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: PS added
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 09:17 PM   #2
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

this is bull shit , I have over 5,000.00 into this game and thay took me from vip5 to 4 I lost 2 enlightments team teleport and friends . i'm all but done with this game you got >No~More< botting all over the place and he has been reported a dozen times and nothing happens to him and all the other botters getting away with it but we pay hard earned money and we are rewarded with loosing stuff . BULL SHIT !!!!!
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 10:35 AM   #3
Nugg$

Nugg$ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

That is straight BS Tommy. I am a low VIP because I gave up playing because all the bots running over Dark Server, but I feel your pain. I too have children and can not spend hundreds of dollars each and every month on a game when I need to support my family. I thought Mephisto said they were changing the VIP a few months back or maybe last year to where it went by accumulated consumption and not the whole renewing and maintaining VIP? Come on Mephisto you guys know this is just wrong, VIP should be based on total spending's, doesn't that make players Very important Players?

Quit playing until something is done about these bots!
Nugg$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 01:23 AM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post

What is going on with this VIP right now.
I have been VIP 5 for a while now and have over $4000 USD into this game and yet all of a sudden I go down to VIP 4 all over again.
This is ridiculous.
Is this our reward for spending so much money,we are allowed to be VIP for so long then we lose it?
Stop this and let us remain rewarded for our hard earned money spent into this game!
The rules need to stop being changed and just leave our VIP alone...this is really upsetting when we spend so much money into a game already over populated with botters and we are the ones to be punished by lowering our VIPs that we spent so much to get!

"Account: * VIP Level: 4
Accumulative Consumption: $4227.72"

PS: Just to add to this, I am a father of two and quite low income at the moment, so to put this much money into a game, as I am sure others can understand how hard it is for me to add money into this game, it takes a lot out of us. I add money and buy what I can every chance I get but I can not throw all my money into the game each month when I have child's clothes, rent, bills, food, and other necessities that are needed for my family. I am a fair and honest player and refuse to bot so my gears are worked on slowly over time, but I just can not understand why we have to spend all our money to enjoy features that should be based on how much money we spend and not how much money we constantly put into this game. I am very very mad with this right now and feel that if my VIP will continue to dwindle down it is not worth trying to raise it in the first place!

I detest to say something but Tom, would you take a look at the monthly payment you'll have to complete in order to maintain a VIP 5?

Last time I checked, it says 149 USD per month, and if you fail to keep that up 2 straight months, then downgrading happens.
Old 2013-03-04, 04:08 AM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
I detest to say something but Tom, would you take a look at the monthly payment you'll have to complete in order to maintain a VIP 5?

Last time I checked, it says 149 USD per month, and if you fail to keep that up 2 straight months, then downgrading happens.
I am not arguing on the behalf that is does say that, but I am just saying it shouldn't. Over $4,000 later I am put back to VIP 4. Just plain ridiculous in my opinion.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-03-04, 05:21 AM   #6
Rik_GTi

Rik_GTi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yeah I lost my VIP 6, but anyway VIP dosnt really get u anything these days, I know most the egys on my server who never spent a penny on game all have vip 4+ that they get from other ppl. They should make VIP players more special and also make it harder to share vip with any other acc thats not yours. I spent a bomb on this game and I dont feel like I get any perks that are worth the money I spent. VIP 5+ should get:

Bound -1 gourd

1000chi points a day

1 bound lvl 5 refinery every week of your choice

5 bound lotto tickets every week

1 free name change a year

And all this only available to the main VIP acc (the one you credit to).

Super 2soc +8 lvl 140 knife -7 SDG SDG
Super 2soc +8 lvl 140 knife -7 SDG SDG
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 140 coat-7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +12 STG STG 135 plume -7
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 136 ring -7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +7 SDG SDG 129 boots -7 p3 perm
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 139 necklace -7
Super 2soc +12 STG STG fan -1
Super 2soc +12 SGG SGG tower -1
Super crop +7 -1
Steed +12 Spitfire 20k lineage
Bronze Prize
Rik_GTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 02:11 PM   #7
Tommit
Veteran Member

Well I will go to VIP 3 soon, It also says the VIP 4 needs a monthly maintenance amount and though it is $69 it's not too bad, but right now I have too much to worry about to spend the money in the game. So after I go down to VIP 3 again there is no way in hell that I will ever credit the amount needed to raise the VIP in one month again. I spent way too much to get to 4 then 5 only to lose it later, never again will I spend that much again. I am just going to let it go to 3 and stay there. I'm tired of paying bots because they are the only ones who have anything we need yet they pay nothing at all and I spend a fortune to obtain what they get for free. Think maybe it's time to pack up and move on to another game. Sorry Mephisto I really enjoy this game, but I feel that people who use bots and don't spend money are benefiting more then those of us that put every dollar we can into the game to get where we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik_GTi View Post
Yeah I lost my VIP 6, but anyway VIP dosnt really get u anything these days, I know most the egys on my server who never spent a penny on game all have vip 4+ that they get from other ppl. They should make VIP players more special and also make it harder to share vip with any other acc thats not yours. I spent a bomb on this game and I dont feel like I get any perks that are worth the money I spent. VIP 5+ should get:

Bound -1 gourd

1000chi points a day

1 bound lvl 5 refinery every week of your choice

5 bound lotto tickets every week

1 free name change a year

And all this only available to the main VIP acc (the one you credit to).
Agreed to this, pay so much should be more to it then what is offered, I liek all the ideas suggested here.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-03-05, 12:00 AM   #8
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I have to agree with my brother on this one (Tommit). Logged on yesterday after not being on in quite sometime and my VIP 3 was gone, but not only that...I wasn't a VIP at all. Now I myself only have VIP 1 but I share a VIP with him since he has wasted so much more money on the game then I have, but to have the VIP gone completely no warning is what really irked me. The least that could have been done was a message in that new inbox thingy saying, hey your VIP will lower soon if this much money is not credited by this date. This way he could have bought so credits or maybe I could have switched back to my VIP account. I agree, the rules need changed, spend so much you get VIP that is how it should be. That is how everyone else does it.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 03:08 PM   #9
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I still don't see why you buy from tq. It's like you wan't to support them or something.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 05:14 PM   #10
Omi

Omi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
I still don't see why you buy from tq. It's like you wan't to support them or something.
Why are you VIP?
Omi is offline   Reply With Quote