Old 2012-12-20, 10:56 PM   #1
mirenda
Rookie

mirenda Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default got done with by a cp hack

i made a deal with another player to get 7 dbs for a super 1 soc +5 bracelet, the player agreed to buy my bracelet for 7 dbs. i said ok. We started to make deal, during the deal itself the player even said 7 dbs ok mamm deal, it shows up as 1505 cps, target agreed to me.

I clicked ok, the next thing i knew, the bracelet is gone and i didnt have the cps! this is so bullshit, i have a screenshot of the convo that it was 7 dbs in cps, otherwise why would a player say ok maamm 7 dbs deal, i am also careful if they put gold instead of cp, i hope TQ gives me my cps back because this is not my fault, it is clearly a cp hack used by someone.

I try to talk to customer service, got ignored again...opened a case and i dunno how things goes. Screenshot is attached below, as you can judge from the convo, i clearly did not click ok after the offer was shown to me, i doublechecked and make sure it was 1505 cps, and it show target agreed before i click ok. Otherwise why would the player say ok mamm 7 dbs deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scammer.jpg (116.7 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by mirenda; 2012-12-20 at 11:03 PM..
mirenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:41 PM   #2
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Fast trading?
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:47 PM   #3
mirenda
Rookie

nope, i didnt fast trade, as i said, the person open trade, put in 7 dbs of cps, that the window show target agreed. Then the person said ok mamm 7 dbs deal. If i fast trade, i would have straightaway clicked ok before doublechecking the trade.
Old 2012-12-21, 12:07 AM   #4
mirenda
Rookie

an update, the hacker and scammer now whispered me and agreed to give my bracelet back but ask me to trade a garment with him, rofl, like as if i trust w/e items that come out from your hacks. Went offline when i asked him where did he got that hack from
Old 2012-12-21, 04:41 PM   #5
mirenda
Rookie

wow, i thought i would never say this, but my item was retrieved by TQ in less then 24 hrs and sent to me. Thanks for the wonderful customer service and no, i mean it seriously.
Old 2012-12-24, 12:19 AM   #6
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirenda View Post
wow, i thought i would never say this, but my item was retrieved by TQ in less then 24 hrs and sent to me. Thanks for the wonderful customer service and no, i mean it seriously.
Glad you got your item back.