Old 2012-07-21, 03:05 PM   #1
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Garbage,lies, and more false hope!

I mailed you guys the link to stop this bot, i had a 3 page email describing to you HOW it worked, and most of all HOW to stop it. This was OVER 1 year ago. Since then....... pirates,chi,graphics,quests,cross server this, cross server that, and NOW CO3. What about the freeking bot? The one the zit face 17 year old burger flipping kid made in his basement that is crashing your multi-million dollar game and servers? All this new shit is kinda cool, its different, and MAYBE one day we will actually be able to LOG IN and try it. Either servers are down or its so laggy you get jump arrors..etc etc. Chi is cool but havent been able to log in 2 days, so whoopty dooooo.
1. The bots name is CoGenious and eggys version is Conquerai.
2. They have a "clean" pc and a "botting" pc
3. They play legit from 1 pc, and bot from another, frequently changing their ip address on the "botting" pc.
4. When u BAN that ip there is nothing connected through THAT ip anymore.
5. The BOTTING pc teleports the botters to market, where they AUTO TRADE to a noob sitting in market logged on through the CLEAN pc.
6. Its not about a damn db at promotion all u did was screw everyone, (especially archers who plvl 6 hrs to make a db)its about the 6kk gold, the 20 +1s, the 4 supers, the 700 mets, and maybe 1 db, and 40 ref,unque,elites to free soc a tower to sell, EACH botter finds daily. So multiply this times 100 botters,(thats what the bot allows) and you get a 500 db a week player, who often sells for REAL money outside of the game.
7. Banning EMPTY accounts, because all goodies have been traded off does nothing to the botters, the itself REMAKES the noobs and lvls them back up to botting statis in 10 minutes.
8. Been over 1 year now since i gave u a lengthy list of how and what, now the bot is over 2 YEARS old and still up and running.
FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR LITTLE CONQUER HEARTS........FIX THE BOT BEFORE YOU MAKE CO3 OR SOME NEW CRAP THAT DOESNT WORK. I mailed in money to play conquer the way it was, now im very upset i wasted 1 cent on you, change my mind, make me happy, bring conquer back to LIFE!
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:09 PM   #2
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I second that notion!
Old 2012-07-21, 03:09 PM   #3
RickFowler

Default Plz dont flood this post with bullcrap

just simply put AGREED or DISAGREED and keep bumping this up, to where they can see this post everyday, take 1 minute everyday to log in vip and type AGREED. Make this post the 1st on the list, 1st noticed and 1st in line. With 15 billion agree's. Post's like this last a week and are forgottten and over looked. Plz 1 time daily agree.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:13 PM   #4
Vixen69

Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Agreed

its too bad that this forum doesnt have enough active peeps to make the posts
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:57 PM   #5
RickFowler

OH YEAH TQ! I dont matter i know this, but when we ALL agree, then that changes things. LOOK at this, 3 online gamers SUE microsoft for not being able to play............

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/157...icrosoft.jhtml
Old 2012-07-21, 03:59 PM   #6
RickFowler

Agreed
Old 2012-07-21, 05:32 PM   #7
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Agreed

TQ doesn't care about being sued hell they don't even care about there VIP players
Old 2012-07-21, 06:06 PM   #8
Zhao~Yun

Zhao~Yun Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Agreed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class: Wat-War-Tro ~ Yey!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zhao~Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 07:50 PM   #9
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

While most players sympathize with your point of view, they neglect calling you out on your bullshit which I will take the liberty of doing. You make several claims and statements in your post which are either blatantly wrong, or greatly exaggerated. I can understand why TQ would ignore your email, you're talking out of your ass.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 08:04 AM   #10
RickFowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
While most players sympathize with your point of view, they neglect calling you out on your bullshit which I will take the liberty of doing. You make several claims and statements in your post which are either blatantly wrong, or greatly exaggerated. I can understand why TQ would ignore your email, you're talking out of your ass.
My son botted for 8 months and screwed himself, got all our accounts banned, thats how we know and understand the bot, yes 2 things in this POST are wrong on purpose, and only the TRUE BOTTING people who bot know this, YOU SIR are a botter.