Old 2012-09-08, 12:16 PM   #21
Alnn

Alnn Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

well there is but its not a program.. more like a trojen for tq. but its not a trojen either... if it was the anti virus software would recognize it as a trojen... the file is a exe that runs in the back round... or probably a ini i havent checked it in awhile.... any its called 91gamecheck or something along that lines. a smart botter would learn to block it in his firewall. or delete all toegther... but that file is used by tq to check you out in the backround to see if you are playing fair and square. it does log down when you are using some type of proxy software. eventually the botter will get jailed and he/she has to restart all over again. using ip hiding software where get you there too, or using a external firewall router too. its safe to say tq is looking at this in the backround. I know from testing bot proxy's in the past that there are permissions made to allow the game to be played through the bot.. every time tq comes out with a new patch... theres a fix for that certain proxy that the botters use in that patch. but i know for a fact that the writers of the bot work along side the patch everytime a new patch comes out...its about all tq can do....(what a rat race). but don't think tq aint doing nothing about it cause they are.
Old 2012-09-08, 12:49 PM   #22
Alnn

this is a confirmation there are three files to make up this engine....91gamecheck(application).......checkdel.dat......and tool check.dll... located in your Isecplus file>in conquer online file> in C: drive. game can run without this(if blocked). just tried logging in with it blocked on my firewall and running through a vpn...
I guess playing with out it is possible. I know though that tq will ban account if logged in game longer than 10 mins so i logged back out not to get my account banned.
This engine checks ip status and what not. so im pretty sure those F..er's who bot wont have more than 10 mins to do what they need to do. log out and log back in again.
and for all those people who use vpns please be carefull cause there are people accounted for being banned for just using a vpn (for other purposes that do not include gaming)....
removing this or blocking it is considered tampering
Old 2012-09-09, 03:04 PM   #23
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

91gamecheck is obsolete u have no idea what you're talking about, the big thing now is tqanp.dll trololol
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 11:08 AM   #24
Alnn

well it has been awhile.. when did they put that in.... i hardly ever actually play the game anymore
Old 2012-09-11, 11:37 AM   #25
Alnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
91gamecheck is obsolete u have no idea what you're talking about, the big thing now is tqanp.dll trololol
By the way thank you for that. I just found it it... I need to know these updated things to package it into ADB shell. I thank you again.