Old 2012-08-21, 09:51 AM   #11
Rookie

8207031 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Why not TQ just file a lawsuit on those bot creator and pay them the damage they had cause on game. If you punished them lightly those people will keeps coming back.
8207031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 10:04 AM   #12
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8207031 View Post
Why not TQ just file a lawsuit on those bot creator and pay them the damage they had cause on game. If you punished them lightly those people will keeps coming back.
I have to agree. The light punishment for botting needs to go. Botters need to be permanently banned with absolutely no chance whatsoever to get their account(s) back by paying CPs. They only return that way; it's a vicious cycle that TQ is making money off of at legitimate players' expense.
Old 2012-08-21, 02:31 PM   #13
Omi

Omi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8207031 View Post
They have, this is why the original jProxy and 5bot cease to exist.

They came back remade with different owners, but same developers. They have other people in different countries stand as the owner. TQ can't quite sue a guy in Sweden (Dean/Trigorio).
Omi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 02:37 PM   #14
|Saint|

|Saint| Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
The way SV works is completely different from how the current generation of bots work. If I was TQ, I wouldn't bother fixing something like SV either because it's limited to cliented botting and it stays within the limits of what a normal person could do. It's hardly game damaging, but I see your point.
i was just talking toa friend about this the other day, why doesnt TQ put there own " BOT " out that will level an account with the option to loot DB's and Mets ONLY that we have to pay for. it will level at a normal pace not throwing shit around the screen type deal. but meh its been this way for two years tq stays at the same intelligence level and bot makers get smarter. Bot creators are maken more money then TQ at this point.
|Saint| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:56 PM   #15
C10uD
Rookie

C10uD Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Bots have been around since a few months following the beginning of CO 1.0, I can remember the first CoToBo clientless bot. If the botting problem hasn't been stopped in the nearly decade since, I doubt TQ will ever stop it.
C10uD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 06:21 AM   #16
Doug
Rookie

Doug Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
I heard you, thanks for posting the link in another thread.

I've carefully read what you've posted above and thought about putting it in my report this Friday so they'll have a chance to take a look and discuss maybe.
I know you are trying man. At least you respond to the forum stuff.
It must be frustrating that despite your efforts only a weak response comes from TQ.
Keep trying, we need TQ to listen better.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 04:02 AM   #17
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

But my $5000 bucks bought me +8s. 4 months of botting and paying $20 a month for the bot......($80) made them +12s. If the botting stopped today....the damage is still done. Over 10 billion donated to nobility? I would have to bulk over 10x to get rank now. We all have begged for the bot to be priority 1. These new quests dont work man, have u even tried to go anywhere and kill just 1 monster? on my server u cant. So why even bring out a new patch for archers, you cant lvl or plvl. You bring out new quests, but the damn ninjas are in the way. The game is nothing now but sitting in Twin City, doing banshees, and praying you dont dc every 3 minutes.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 09:49 PM   #18
Alnn

Alnn Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I doubt that the bot problem will be fixed... as soon as a patch comes through.. in 2 days or less a permission fix has been applied to the bot client....
Old 2012-09-07, 09:51 PM   #19
Alnn

Alnn Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

but i get sick of them when i'm trying to lvl in a good place and can't even hit anything
Old 2012-09-08, 10:45 AM   #20
Vixen69

Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tq programs the game to recognize lvl,1st n 2cd rb,vip etc so why cant they program the game to recognize a bot by the way the bot kills,lvls and picks stuff up and make those items invalid.The bots may not stop but they couldnt make anything off it either
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote