Old 2012-07-03, 04:00 AM   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default CO 2.0 shutting down after 3.0 running ??

I dont want be bad but i bet that will happens.... (and soon)
I hope TQ will find the solution for allow players OF 2.0 to change in 3.0 with some benefit.
I know that money spent in 2.0 gears are gone and i dont want claim it back but will be better for TQ to have some kind of regards for good customers.... i bet that many VIP will be so disappointed for loosing they char and gears (even understanding all issues).
If the answer to this post will be " we have already explained that CO3 is a total different game and the 2 platform (2.0 and 3.0) will run simultaneously"
i have to remember the words of Mephisto (that i respect very much) about DB for 1st rb promo .

"Hmm..never heard of it.

Rumors are rumors, and we don't have any plans on this."

and after few weeks........ BAM !!!!!
Rumors at the end never miss..........
follow original Link

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2330

sry for bad english
376 BP
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG bow -7 (perm P6 DS)
2x+12 super 2 SDG knives -7 (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% hat (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P3 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1 snow fox Vip7
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 06:40 AM   #2
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

They would be too stupid if they were to close the 2.0 servers. They make the most profit off it and there will always be people who credit and bulk there.
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 02:50 PM   #3
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I don't believe that they're going to shut-down CO2.

With that said, I think they should've just fixed CO2 instead of creating CO3. However, the most important thing, at this moment, is clearly stopping botters. That should be their number one priority since it's ruining the game for legitimate players.

If, by chance, they do shut-down CO2 in the future, they better allow transfers to players. After all, people spent money already to acquire this and that for their character (not just gear, either), so it would be a disgrace to have to say good-bye to characters people have already worked on.
Old 2012-07-03, 11:50 PM   #4
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
"Hmm..never heard of it.

Rumors are rumors, and we don't have any plans on this."

and after few weeks........ BAM !!!!!
Rumors at the end never miss..........
follow original Link

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?t=2330
LMFAO TQ'd....and I think it will run along side CO3. Who knows for how long though. Maybe it would have a chance if it turned into a pay to play type of game.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 12:23 PM   #5
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
LMFAO TQ'd....and I think it will run along side CO3. Who knows for how long though. Maybe it would have a chance if it turned into a pay to play type of game.
CO2 is a pay-to-play game, despite their "free" advertisement. Unless you bot, you'll never get a Dragon Ball; or, if by chance, you're extremely lucky and win one somehow (Lottery, etc.) or happen to find one while hunting monsters. A friend in the Guild has been playing for three years and he's only gotten two Dragon Balls during that time period. That's totally messed up, considering botters are selling Dragon Ball scrolls by the shitload.

There are several things I like about CO3, but on the other hand, there are several things I dislike about it. I really hope they don't get rid of CO2 unless they allow players to transfer their characters over to CO3, which I doubt that will happen for free (They'd probably charge some astronomical amount of CPs to transfer.).
Old 2012-07-04, 04:18 PM   #6
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I had been waving the flag of diappointment about TQ since the end of 2011. Creating CO 3.0 is an insult to the paying players of this game. Why dont TQ rectify and improve CO 2.0 instead of creating a 3.0? According to a post in this forum, TQ is already under staffed and having difficulties to carry the issues of this game. 3.0 is just another unecessary load to the over loaded workload. At the present time, getting help from the HELP DESK is like getting lucky picking up a DB dropped by a monster LOL.

As I have already mentioned in my earlier post, CO 2.0 is the biggest money making sceme by TQ. It is a free to play game and on the other hand, it is also a pay to play game. Many non paying players are complaining about "bulkers". Without bulkers, non paying players will not have a game to play. I believe 3.0 is just another 2.0 when it comes to generating money. Dont kid yourself.

A3.0 concept "We Listen We Care" Are they really serious? TQ cannot even practice that in CO2.0 or why cant they implement that in this game? Come on TQ, you really think players here are totally ignorant and stupid.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 02:00 PM   #7
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
At the present time, getting help from the HELP DESK is like getting lucky picking up a DB dropped by a monster LOL
HAhahahahaha That is the funniest thing I've heard/read all day! When I reactivate my Facebook account, that's going to be my first status update.