Old 2012-06-13, 10:01 AM   #1
ImAmy
Rookie

ImAmy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Relieving some frustrations.

I just wanted to extend a Thank you to the staff working on the botting problem on conqueronline. So far all of your efforts have made it virtually impossible for legit players to play this game. You implement cps because of course.. you want to make money. Then you put in a character that has the ability to kill monster at an alarming rate thus creating a easy way for botters to profit. But instead of taking away that skill you take away the first promotion DB so it kills the people who took the time out to make archers who Plvl waters. Kudos on that one. Then you take away 2nd maps where the botters stayed to keep out of sight, NOW they are all over the main spawns making it, yet again, impossible for people to level in Frozen grotto 1-4, Birdisland, Hawkkings, everywhere in mystic castle, AND NOW 2nd reborn quest area! *thumbs up* Great job with that one guys. Now you take away first reborn DB which was another brilliant idea cuz now the botters stay in the god damn spawn collecting gold in order to buy bulkers DBs that they sell cheap for donation gold, and u killed Monk/Warrior farming because there are no spwans open. Usually it was once they hit 120 they make a new account and they give the legit players time to hunt while the botters level up a new character, but now because of ur damn "problem solving" they stay till they are 130 collecting gold all day! With every anti-botting crap you guys come out with u make it harder and harder for good players to play ur game. Its not enough we are fighting botters in order to play conquer but now we are fighting against TQ aswell. You just made a game that use to be worth a damn to play virtually impossible and worthless to even consider enjoying it. Oh and btw.. THANKS SOOOOO MUCH for giving us a 2 socket weapon for out first reborn promotion now. Its bound (which is what i expect cuz its TQ..aka if ur not buying dbs we arent going to help u in anyway) but the great thing about it is I cant even pick what piece of crap bound weapon i want to use. So now my melee water has a bound, 2 socketed, super, piece of crap backsword instead of a spear or wand. Thanks again for turning a game i enjoyed for years into a game where ig you dont bulk u shouldnt play. So dont worry botters, TQ doesnt seem to be targeting you. They seem to be finding new ways of making this game a "bulker only" game. Just an FYI.. if you guys didnt get so greedy (before cps & tailsmans) there wouldnt be as many botters. The greedier you guys get.. the more and more botters i see, and you're not going to stop them. You will just keep pissing them off till no one wants to invest any money in your game because it will be over run with botting ninjas trying to screw u. Great job so far. Cant wait to see what you guys do next to enhance the botters. My apologies if this upsets any players. Just relieving some issues I have with the way things are going.
ImAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 10:07 AM   #2
ImAmy
Rookie

ImAmy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I apologize for my spelling lol. Was typing in the dark, and I don't look at the monitor when I type lol. *Flexes* :P
ImAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 10:55 AM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I do in fact understand your frustrations but at the same time I am a long time gamer of many games and never once needed a bot to play a game i play for fun for me and know how frustrating it can get dealing with botters. Being a moderator in another pretty popular game daily we have complaints of bots and are swarmed with threats on how peopel will quit playing if bots arent resolved and whats even better are the players who like to throw up how much money they spend in game and will stop because they are funding a game who continually allows botters. I myself put blame on these so called gamers who need a bot program to play for them because otherwise they will never ammount to anything in the game and even more on those that are already +12 and still using aimbotter in arena because they just cant take a loss. Personally the fact that bound stones and bound gears have inscreased does seem to be a good step on TQ behalf...reason being those that cant afford to bulk can do these quest and level up their actual character quite well. As is now my noob has all super gears, 2 1 socket super katanas, 1 2 socket super katana, and 1 socket super boots and everything is +2 - +3 and since I put no money in it that is quite an accomplishment.

Now don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to put your post down in any way and fully understand your frustration, but the real blame goes on the ones using the bots, TQ did these steps in hopes to eliminate bots and none of which would have happened had it not been for the bot program users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAmy View Post
I just wanted to extend a Thank you to the staff working on the botting problem on conqueronline. So far all of your efforts have made it virtually impossible for legit players to play this game. You implement cps because of course.. you want to make money. Then you put in a character that has the ability to kill monster at an alarming rate thus creating a easy way for botters to profit. But instead of taking away that skill you take away the first promotion DB so it kills the people who took the time out to make archers who Plvl waters. Kudos on that one. Then you take away 2nd maps where the botters stayed to keep out of sight, NOW they are all over the main spawns making it, yet again, impossible for people to level in Frozen grotto 1-4, Birdisland, Hawkkings, everywhere in mystic castle, AND NOW 2nd reborn quest area! *thumbs up* Great job with that one guys. Now you take away first reborn DB which was another brilliant idea cuz now the botters stay in the god damn spawn collecting gold in order to buy bulkers DBs that they sell cheap for donation gold, and u killed Monk/Warrior farming because there are no spwans open. Usually it was once they hit 120 they make a new account and they give the legit players time to hunt while the botters level up a new character, but now because of ur damn "problem solving" they stay till they are 130 collecting gold all day! With every anti-botting crap you guys come out with u make it harder and harder for good players to play ur game. Its not enough we are fighting botters in order to play conquer but now we are fighting against TQ aswell. You just made a game that use to be worth a damn to play virtually impossible and worthless to even consider enjoying it. Oh and btw.. THANKS SOOOOO MUCH for giving us a 2 socket weapon for out first reborn promotion now. Its bound (which is what i expect cuz its TQ..aka if ur not buying dbs we arent going to help u in anyway) but the great thing about it is I cant even pick what piece of crap bound weapon i want to use. So now my melee water has a bound, 2 socketed, super, piece of crap backsword instead of a spear or wand. Thanks again for turning a game i enjoyed for years into a game where ig you dont bulk u shouldnt play. So dont worry botters, TQ doesnt seem to be targeting you. They seem to be finding new ways of making this game a "bulker only" game. Just an FYI.. if you guys didnt get so greedy (before cps & tailsmans) there wouldnt be as many botters. The greedier you guys get.. the more and more botters i see, and you're not going to stop them. You will just keep pissing them off till no one wants to invest any money in your game because it will be over run with botting ninjas trying to screw u. Great job so far. Cant wait to see what you guys do next to enhance the botters. My apologies if this upsets any players. Just relieving some issues I have with the way things are going.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 12:16 PM   #4
Rookie

5138408 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

At this point most of their attempts seem kinda cop out ways of dealing with it, they have eliminated most of the ways for smaller people to find their own way to grow (except for bound gear) by instead of remedying the problem to begin with by nerfing the skill properly they decided to start taking away quests, maps and even the promotion items making it so that the legit people who have found ways for themselves to gain better gear that is non bound get hindered, they take out all the 2nd maps and the 1st rb db now and you can hardly go to any spawn to lvl because there are people who camp it 24/7 with tons of characters to get their gold and +1's. Taking out the mines will just make more people to start hunting, instead of nerfing the attack speeds or such like that with ninjas such as they made the monk xpskill (which was a great way to do it)
5138408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 07:06 PM   #5
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAmy View Post
I just wanted to extend a Thank you to the staff... Just relieving some issues I have with the way things are going.
Lol try to spank a noob, it'll feel good. I agree, it's bad, but I can only wait for the new improvements (on the new game they're making)... Looks like this bus is already on fire and downhill.

In the meantime, get a good one.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 07:16 PM   #6
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
... the real blame goes on the ones using the bots, TQ did these steps in hopes to eliminate bots and none of which would have happened had it not been for the bot program users.
As any fact can be seen by two PoVs, TQ is making it worse.

And by the same logic, none of wich would have happened, had it not been for TQ's initial design and lack of fixing it.

starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 08:03 PM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
As any fact can be seen by two PoVs, TQ is making it worse.

And by the same logic, none of wich would have happened, had it not been for TQ's initial design and lack of fixing it.

Well, the initial design was made 9 years ago, and the lack of a mechanism to curb the botting is no surprise. Right now the technician teams are really stepping up their effort to contain the situation, we still try to work out a better plan for this.
Old 2012-06-15, 06:01 PM   #8
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, the initial design was made 9 years ago, and the lack of a mechanism to curb the botting is no surprise. Right now the technician teams are really stepping up their effort to contain the situation, we still try to work out a better plan for this.
hate to say it but the programmers for TQ need to go back to school they make a program to detect bots but it only catches legit players and TQ still trys to make them pay to get out of bot jail. my oppinion, get new programmers because the ones you have now suck. BTW what happened to server transfers? again crappy programmers.
Old 2012-06-19, 12:57 PM   #9
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I totally agree with ImAmy on everything she said, except about the Fatal Strike for Ninjas. That is the only way I can get my Ninja through 300s. If you want to complain about "alarming rate of kills," complain about Archers!!! They kill more monsters, and a lot quicker, than Ninjas.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:46 PM   #10
Rookie

5138408 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
I totally agree with ImAmy on everything she said, except about the Fatal Strike for Ninjas. That is the only way I can get my Ninja through 300s. If you want to complain about "alarming rate of kills," complain about Archers!!! They kill more monsters, and a lot quicker, than Ninjas.
by alarming rate im pretty sure she meant the fact that they chain fatalstrike which wasnt really meant to be chained like superman, archers have scatter which they have always had, how many archers do you see scattering every spawn in the game all day everyday.. ninjas are by far the biggest culprits for botting and the most obvious by far, it should be toned down like the monk skill if anything put a kill cap on it
5138408 is offline   Reply With Quote