Old 2012-07-01, 04:02 PM   #1
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Socketed Gems

Okay, this question is totally noobish, but I don't care....

I have Fury and Dragon gems on my clubs, but Violet gems are better for weapon experience. So is it possible to switch those gems for Violet ones?
Old 2012-07-01, 04:28 PM   #2
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Okay, this question is totally noobish, but I don't care....

I have Fury and Dragon gems on my clubs, but Violet gems are better for weapon experience. So is it possible to switch those gems for Violet ones?
you can remove the gems you have by going to the market where you put them in at and the put the violet gems in but the old gems will be gone forever.
Old 2012-07-01, 05:07 PM   #3
Macha

Ohhh, ok. I bought the gear a long time ago, before I even hit 120 the first time around. Is it worth switching out the gems then, or would it just be better to work on adding second sockets and then add Violet gems to those?
Old 2012-07-02, 04:13 AM   #4
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Ohhh, ok. I bought the gear a long time ago, before I even hit 120 the first time around. Is it worth switching out the gems then, or would it just be better to work on adding second sockets and then add Violet gems to those?
If you want to work on weapon proficiency they go for it put in the vio gems. That does help even if they are refined when working on lvl 12+. What server do you play on? Cause drag or fury gems are rly cheap on any server under 50 cps from what I have seeing ...excluding rising stars that servers new the price is ridiculous.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 06:15 AM   #5
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
If you want to work on weapon proficiency they go for it put in the vio gems. That does help even if they are refined when working on lvl 12+. What server do you play on? Cause drag or fury gems are rly cheap on any server under 50 cps from what I have seeing ...excluding rising stars that servers new the price is ridiculous.
My club proficiency is currently at level 15 with just under 40% left to go before it hits level 16 (I'm 2nd reborn pure Trojan, level 130). I have a total of 4 Super Violet gems so I obviously have 1 for each club I could use right now. In total, actually, I have (hold please, counting LOL) 14 super gems, 23 refined gems, and a whole slew of normals on the verge of turning into refined gems (I'm such a hoarder. LOL).

I play on Gemini. However, I only purchase gems from the market if I can pay in silver. I can get normal gems wicked cheap without using any CPs. Some people have started selling refined and supers via silver, as well. though the asking price is ridiculous -- only botters would have that much silver available.

Hmmm ... I'll have to give this some more thought. I mean, those aren't gems I collected I'd be losing, And I do have others I can stick on there once I make second sockets. Decisions, decisions, decision....
Old 2012-07-03, 03:00 PM   #6
Macha

I've thought about it, and I'm going to switch them out for Violet gems when I Iogon the game after I'm done posting on here. Hopefully, this is the right way to go. Someone had mentioned that the Violets would help me reach level 20 [faster] for my club proficiency, so I needed advice from you guys (I trust you more. LOL) So, I thank you for advice.
Old 2012-07-03, 11:41 PM   #7
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Level 15 not bad this is what I did when I was lvling my club proficiency to 20. I just found 2 lvl 120 2soc clubs normal and put in 2 super vio's in ea. I did the same when I was lvling blade skill. I did this so my main weapons could still have SDGs.
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 12:39 PM   #8
Macha

My clubs have only 1 socket each. I seriously don't know how I am going to add second sockets to them. Tough drills cost the same amount of money for me to fill up my car's gas tank -- it's something I cannot justify buying, you know, especially since I'm boycotting buying CPs until the botter issue is resolved, which will never happen. I do have 5 Super Dragon gems, though.

Okay, let me ask you another question....

I have three other clubs that are levels 110 and 115 (one +1 and two +3's). I have been trying to decide if I should sell them, or level them up to 120 so I can use them to compose my current clubs. The only [major] problem is acquiring Dragon Balls to level them up. It'll take me forever to reach, at least, 15 million silver to buy one Dragon Ball. In which case, I can't even level up any of my current gears because I need Dragon Balls to do it. lol I"m going to end up being level 140 with nowhere near level 140 gears and middle-of-road +'s. TQ seriously needs to lower their prices; they are absolutely ridiculous.... Anyway, what would you do ... sell the clubs for CPs or hold onto them until I can acquire Dragon Balls to compose them to my level 120 clubs?
Old 2012-07-05, 08:46 AM   #9
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
My clubs have only 1 socket each. I seriously don't know how I am going to add second sockets to them. Tough drills cost the same amount of money for me to fill up my car's gas tank -- it's something I cannot justify buying, you know, especially since I'm boycotting buying CPs until the botter issue is resolved, which will never happen. I do have 5 Super Dragon gems, though.

Okay, let me ask you another question....

I have three other clubs that are levels 110 and 115 (one +1 and two +3's). I have been trying to decide if I should sell them, or level them up to 120 so I can use them to compose my current clubs. The only [major] problem is acquiring Dragon Balls to level them up. It'll take me forever to reach, at least, 15 million silver to buy one Dragon Ball. In which case, I can't even level up any of my current gears because I need Dragon Balls to do it. lol I"m going to end up being level 140 with nowhere near level 140 gears and middle-of-road +'s. TQ seriously needs to lower their prices; they are absolutely ridiculous.... Anyway, what would you do ... sell the clubs for CPs or hold onto them until I can acquire Dragon Balls to compose them to my level 120 clubs?
Tough drills are for gears. Weapons first socket is 1 db and second socket is 5 dbs. Gears first socket is 12 dbs and second socket is 7 star drills which are obtained from tryign with tough drills and failing or just buying the star drills from someone.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 05:26 AM   #10
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Tough drills are for gears. Weapons first socket is 1 db and second socket is 5 dbs. Gears first socket is 12 dbs and second socket is 7 star drills which are obtained from tryign with tough drills and failing or just buying the star drills from someone.
I got my 2nd socket in my ring with one tough drill =)
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote