Old 2012-06-14, 02:55 AM   #11
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl(crash4415) View Post
we will never get team qualifer done now hell we sit and wait so long now we wonder if we are going to get them all
Now you don't need to worry about bot cheaters anymore...

Btw that ThayRawr / CalamiThay ? She slooks sooo cutieee in CO pics with all <3's and guess she quited 2011 ?
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 03:35 PM   #12
DrugsBunny
Rookie

DrugsBunny Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Great.... instead of teampk at 2am my time it will now be at 4am %^@!#@$
GW on Sunday 4am too.... bb GW.
Just leave times as they were... was finally used to them.
If these changes are to piss off Egy's... goodjob. Sucks for me to be in same timezone as them.

Other thing: http://co.91.com/news/2012-06-08/Anti_Bot_Update.shtml
Is this somekind of joke?
Since this so called 'update' the amount of botters have rocketed up.
Cant even be in TwinCity without botters flying (no joke) all over the place.
I dont even dare to look in other cities/areas and find out the BIG FAIL in TQs so called Anti-Botting policy.

After over 8years of playing im seriously considering to finally quit this pro-botting laggame.
Also this new ninja skill Gaping Wounds is really messed up.... Random noob with like 100bp making 8k dmg on full bp tro.... thats just bullcrap.

Keep up the good work destroying this game.

Fags

Last edited by Wowsninja; 2012-06-14 at 03:41 PM..
DrugsBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 03:42 PM   #13
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugsBunny View Post
Great.... instead of teampk at 2am my time it will now be at 4am %^@!#@$
Just leave times as they were... was finally used to them.

Other thing: http://co.91.com/news/2012-06-08/Anti_Bot_Update.shtml
Is this somekind of joke?
Since this so called 'update' the amount of botters have rocketed up.
Cant even be in TwinCity without botters flying (no joke) all over the place.
I dont even dare to look in other cities/areas and find out the BIG FAIL in TQs so called Anti-Botting policy.
After over 8years of playing im seriously considering to finally quit this pro-botting laggame.
Also this new ninja skill Gaping Wounds is really messed up.... Random noob with like 100bp making 8k dmg on full bp tro.... thats just bullcrap.

Keep up the good work destroying this game.

Fags
Yes i've noticed the ninja skill today, although havent noticed the anti-bot update..

The ninja skill needs to be BP related and not any ninja. For example, if you are 20bp lower than the target, then gaping wounds will not hit. each bp lower will add 5% chance.. for example 10bp lower will be 50% chance of damage if skill goes off - just like other skills.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 07:32 PM   #14
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Well, right now your voices have really been swung over to our ears and we're working on the more acceptable schedule for all fans.

And I've started a poll, which is posted on the regular forum by Hemp, you can say what you think and what you want in that thread.
Old 2012-06-14, 09:42 PM   #15
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Yes i've noticed the ninja skill today, although havent noticed the anti-bot update..

The ninja skill needs to be BP related and not any ninja. For example, if you are 20bp lower than the target, then gaping wounds will not hit. each bp lower will add 5% chance.. for example 10bp lower will be 50% chance of damage if skill goes off - just like other skills.
btw i havent tested that weapon but i see that theres no agility recruitmetns and that weapon have highest bt/crit rate and ds add 2600atack and +ses give 3stats atack-acurracy-hp soo that weapon is like backsword? couse they can put all atributes on vitality get highest atack and weapon still gives extra hp what a shit to force ninjas to use that weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
Now you don't need to worry about bot cheaters anymore...

Btw that ThayRawr / CalamiThay ? She slooks sooo cutieee in CO pics with all <3's and guess she quited 2011 ?
sry dude i see botters more faster and lags way more often now
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote