Old 2012-03-08, 09:26 PM   #1
bobbythekid
Rookie

bobbythekid Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default I Wonder??

so whats going to happen to the persons who got hacked by the fake email scam?
bobbythekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 10:44 PM   #2
Danzig
Rookie

Danzig Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

nouthing
Danzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 11:17 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythekid View Post
so whats going to happen to the persons who got hacked by the fake email scam?
Did you get hacked? Well, it depends, I'm not so sure if someone got hacked by the fake e-mail scam, but indeed we are trying to warn you of the fake scam.

The people are still able to submit the hacking case for what happened to them to our staff at HC, and they'll try their best to help them out.
Old 2012-03-09, 12:19 AM   #4
bobbythekid
Rookie

well sad to say yea i did..it confused me because the day before because of the 1 day banning glitch one of my accounts was banned so i was worried, then all of a sudden i see this email sent to my account, i thought it was legit because email TQ through "Account Issues" so i thought they replied to me. smh
Old 2012-03-09, 03:51 AM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
well sad to say yea i did..it confused me because the day before because of the 1 day banning glitch one of my accounts was banned so i was worried, then all of a sudden i see this email sent to my account, i thought it was legit because email TQ through "Account Issues" so i thought they replied to me. smh
Many people would appreciate it if you could post the email address that sent you the fake email. It could stop others going through the same thing!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 08:43 AM   #6
bobbythekid
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Many people would appreciate it if you could post the email address that sent you the fake email. It could stop others going through the same thing!
i did i asked it before in another post i made but no one responded...it was acct@netdragon.com....i asked if this was a valid email address by TQ but got no replies
Old 2012-03-10, 02:38 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i did i asked it before in another post i made but no one responded...it was acct@netdragon.com....i asked if this was a valid email address by TQ but got no replies
My apologies. Yes this does look to be a fake email address.. However, TQ do use the domain "@netdragon.com"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote