ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 11:02 PM   #12
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Howdy guys,

There'll be two new servers coming along this October, one for the PC version of Conquer, another for the iPad version.

Now let's get down to naming the servers. Please brainstorm and give up the best answers to us here.

If your names would be picked by us, there would be a Dragon Ball for you here.

Oh, if you have an iPad as well, do NOT hesitate to take part in the events of iPad CO, which are gonna come live soon.

Thanks in advance guys!
Now when you say name the 2 new servers...are we naming the big server with the little ones in it such as Element for Dark and etc. or are we naming the little ones within a bog one such as dark? If going to be within an already existing big one please tell which one so names can be desgined around it.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 11:50 AM   #13
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Atlantis
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 12:34 PM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Now when you say name the 2 new servers...are we naming the big server with the little ones in it such as Element for Dark and etc. or are we naming the little ones within a bog one such as dark? If going to be within an already existing big one please tell which one so names can be desgined around it.
You mean the group name and then the server name..

Will has been very vague about what he's asking for. I think we need to know what timezone these servers will be in for us to be able to give better names also.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 07:04 PM   #15
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
What time zone are these new servers going to be for? Let us know and i'll make a suggestion or two
American servers, so I think it's in Pacific Time Zone.
Old 2011-09-20, 07:15 PM   #16
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
You mean the group name and then the server name..

Will has been very vague about what he's asking for. I think we need to know what timezone these servers will be in for us to be able to give better names also.
My bad, I thought you guys would tell the difference b/t Groups and Servers.

I need the names for servers, not the groups.

And this new server for PC would fall in the category of Celebrations.
Old 2011-09-20, 08:02 PM   #17
Falcon

Falcon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Easy, name for ipad server, The Pad,and the name for pc server, Hall-O-Ween
Gamu.1 Archer lvl132
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 08:23 PM   #18
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Or maybe just plain Christmas xD
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 08:27 PM   #19
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

You already have my IPad suggestion - GoldenApple
PC version, To fit into the idea of Co's 8th year and in the celebrations group how about - Anniversary

Also just spotted on FB you're asking for a 2nd server for Ipad suggestion; I posted on FB but i'll post here too cause it's more likely to be seen =p

ImmortalPeach - to fit in with the other idea I sent (mythical fruits)... for the reason that: "The ancient Chinese regarded the fruit as a symbol of immortality. One Chinese legend tells of the goddess Xi Wang Mu, in whose garden the cherries of immortality ripen every thousand years." and "Peach blossoms are highly prized in Chinese culture, and because they appear before leaves sprout. The ancient Chinese believed the peach to possess more vitality than any other tree. When early rulers of China visited their territories, they were preceded by sorcerers armed with peach rods to protect them from spectral evils. On New Year's Eve, local magistrates would cut peach wood branches and place them over their doors to protect against evil influences."

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Last edited by Inheritence; 2011-09-20 at 09:19 PM..
Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 08:11 AM   #20
ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
You already have my IPad suggestion - GoldenApple
PC version, To fit into the idea of Co's 8th year and in the celebrations group how about - Anniversary

Also just spotted on FB you're asking for a 2nd server for Ipad suggestion; I posted on FB but i'll post here too cause it's more likely to be seen =p

ImmortalPeach - to fit in with the other idea I sent (mythical fruits)... for the reason that: "The ancient Chinese regarded the fruit as a symbol of immortality. One Chinese legend tells of the goddess Xi Wang Mu, in whose garden the cherries of immortality ripen every thousand years." and "Peach blossoms are highly prized in Chinese culture, and because they appear before leaves sprout. The ancient Chinese believed the peach to possess more vitality than any other tree. When early rulers of China visited their territories, they were preceded by sorcerers armed with peach rods to protect them from spectral evils. On New Year's Eve, local magistrates would cut peach wood branches and place them over their doors to protect against evil influences."
You used the same fruits as me :O Apple and peach :P But I said AppleTree and PeachTree :P
ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote