Old 2011-10-22, 02:42 AM   #1

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 Very unhappy / Lotto Bugged or hacked

I am very unhappy, i have spent over 8000cps in lotto in the last few days and got rubbish items from it eg uni packs, +1 steed, +1 stones, 95% of the time i get these items, so sum1 has turned down my luck or the lotto is bugged / hacked, TQ will not answer me on helpdesk, 8000cps on lotto and nothing come on this is not right. every time also sum1 comes in after i have finished and wins big items or good items, basic fact is that lotto is bugged or sum1 at TQ has turned down my Luck to get me to buy more DB's, dont tell me they have not and its all about luck cuz that is not true

PS. i would like sum1 to give me sum real answers, or i quit.
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 03:20 AM   #2

生气

Also my server is still full of botters, I have spent over $6000 on this game, and i really fell , maybe these botters have finally hacked lotto, seems to be always the same people winning big items everyday, GM please look into this don't just sit around, i don't care much that i have lost 8000cps i care more about the fact that sum1 at TQ is turning down my luck or sum1 has hacked lotto, please investigate
Old 2011-10-22, 06:41 AM   #3
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

They haven't turned down your luck. It's all based on algarithms which unfortunately are not working in your favour.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:58 AM   #4

生气

8000cps, best items i got where like 10x +3 stones the rest uni packs, +1 stones , 20 point books, give me a break , its not about the cps, i have already said that, why dont u look into it before u reply
Old 2011-10-22, 09:08 AM   #5

生气

I just fell really sorry or the 14 year old that is gunna spend all his/her birthday money on DB's then go lotto with say 50db and gets 5db worth of items back, this is not right and should never happen
Old 2011-10-23, 02:04 AM   #6
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You risk your CPs when you decide to go into lotto, don't complain just because you didn't make a profit.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 03:01 AM   #7

生气

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
They haven't turned down your luck. It's all based on algarithms which unfortunately are not working in your favour.
Sorry bro but algarithms that give out that many rubbish prices in a row, this can never happen, if that was true. It would be 1 in a million.

Why is my server full of botters, why does lotto lag when I play it, the boxes jump and lag as they go across, maybe this has sum-think to do with it, my ping is 65 at the time so don't say I have lag

MATT bro max respect for you bro, but i am just trying to point out that sum-think is going on with lotto, its not about the cps its only been in the last few days, just pass this info onto the GM's for me, as helpdesk never answer my calls

Its just a game after all, but to put 50db in and get 5db worth of rubbish out, if i was that 14 year old, i would be un-installing co and reporting that this game is rubbish to my friends, u should expect at least 50% back not 10%
Old 2011-10-23, 03:22 AM   #8
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
Sorry bro but algarithms that give out that many rubbish prices in a row, this can never happen, if that was true. It would be 1 in a million.

Why is my server full of botters, why does lotto lag when I play it, the boxes jump and lag as they go across, maybe this has sum-think to do with it, my ping is 65 at the time so don't say I have lag

MATT bro max respect for you bro, but i am just trying to point out that sum-think is going on with lotto, its not about the cps its only been in the last few days, just pass this info onto the GM's for me, as helpdesk never answer my calls

Its just a game after all, but to put 50db in and get 5db worth of rubbish out, if i was that 14 year old, i would be un-installing co and reporting that this game is rubbish to my friends, u should expect at least 50% back not 10%
Look, over the last 4 years, I've most likely put around 500 dbs worth into lotto, this includes lotto tickets won from events. I've never won a 2soc item, I've won 1 +8 item, 3 years ago when they were worthless as soc stones weren't out, never a +5 or above stone, never a money bag above class 8.

It's only been recently where I actually get single socs out of lotto, I don't complain about my shitty luck in lotto because it's a risk I'm taking.

Now, let's apply this to real lotto. You can have a lotto ticket for 99.9% of the possible combinations available to win the jackpot, however, this doesn't mean your going to win the lotto, it could well be in that 0.1% the jackpot comes out.. Just think about that before you complain about account.

Hell, if you want to complain about your account, lotto on a different account.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 04:30 AM   #9
jackpotsvr

jackpotsvr Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
I am very unhappy, i have spent over 8000cps in lotto in the last few days and got rubbish items from it eg uni packs, +1 steed, +1 stones, 95% of the time i get these items, so sum1 has turned down my luck or the lotto is bugged / hacked, TQ will not answer me on helpdesk, 8000cps on lotto and nothing come on this is not right. every time also sum1 comes in after i have finished and wins big items or good items, basic fact is that lotto is bugged or sum1 at TQ has turned down my Luck to get me to buy more DB's, dont tell me they have not and its all about luck cuz that is not true

PS. i would like sum1 to give me sum real answers, or i quit.
I had same. Even sold some of my gear, went lotto and thought it was still same as in the past. uncomfortably enough my reward was less than 200 cp and I went in for 4000 CPs. I wish it back, won't get it
jackpotsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 04:50 AM   #10

生气

Matt the game is full of botters, log into Dark server with a noob and stand in market, then come back here and tell everybody what u find, i am just pointing out i have never had luck this bad, and its not just on my main account its on all accounts i use from my IP, i use 4 acounts to play lotto, all seem to have very bad luck atm (just in last 3days), i just want to make sure lotto has not been hacked

LOG INTO DARK AND STAND IN THE DAMM MARKET ALL DAY U WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT BOTTERS