Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-09-02, 12:00 AM   #21
BounD
Junior Member
 
BounD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 47
BounD Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

It would be a 26% damage difference if I am correct, which along with stig and a good setup of 140 weps would probably 1-hit you if you had no armorsouls or level 120 armor/coronet/earrings. Upgrading your armor to max level improves alot of defense, that's what I did to my fire and everyone wonders how I can beat the 330BPs with a 302BP fire and not always get 1-hit.
__________________
Existence, Hebby
Nin>War>Fire
130>130>133

Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Earrings
Super +6 2 Soc SPG -3 Bracelet
Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Boots
Super +6 2 Soc SPG Robe
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -3 Bag
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -7 Mana BS
Super +6 2 Soc 2 STG -1 Fan
Super +6 2 Soc 2 SGG -1 Tower
Super +6 RidingCrop -1
Diamond Steed +7
MiraculousGourd -1
GoodLuck -1
Bunny-1

302BP w/o Mentor/ Clan
BounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 02:16 AM   #22
Sambucca
Junior Member
 
Sambucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-08-25
Posts: 89
Sambucca Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

you really cant blame botters for someone getting herced...fb ya, herced is just 140 top gear > than 138 top gear. Start lvling to 140. Seriously.
Sambucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 08:45 AM   #23
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambucca View Post
you really cant blame botters for someone getting herced...fb ya, herced is just 140 top gear > than 138 top gear. Start lvling to 140. Seriously.
I can see his frustrations, because although the other guy is 2 levels higher, should there really be so much difference between two characters that have identical gears just because the other has 2 levels? The defence/attack bonuses are not that great between 138-140 so that does not really contribute a great deal.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 03:41 PM   #24
Wolfone
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 34
Wolfone Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I can see his frustrations, because although the other guy is 2 levels higher, should there really be so much difference between two characters that have identical gears just because the other has 2 levels? The defence/attack bonuses are not that great between 138-140 so that does not really contribute a great deal.
no what yall dont know is that this little scumbag is in a guild of 2 or 3 people against 2 top guilds with 4 or 5 full blinged chars in each. even after stealing gears and ripping off retired characters, he still loses, then he quits

Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Wolfone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 07:22 PM   #25
Infamous
Full Member
 
Infamous's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Location: Canada
Posts: 138
Infamous Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfone View Post
no what yall dont know is that this little scumbag is in a guild of 2 or 3 people against 2 top guilds with 4 or 5 full blinged chars in each. even after stealing gears and ripping off retired characters, he still loses, then he quits

Winners never quit and quitters never win.
That has nothing to do about getting 1 hit by hurc. Anyways lots of winners quit, this game isn't worth what some people spend on it imo. So quitting this game is a form of winning i guess :P
__________________

Think i aimbot? Watch my mouse move!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mb_0mHDu0

Light
Forever^ -Retired: 130-131-132 nin-war-fire
Lucky7
Inƒamøu§™ -Retired: 130-130-137 wat-nin-nin(troj wep)
Evolution
ßaller -Retired: 130-132-135 Wat-War-Troj (SS)
Xenøn -Retired:130-131-136 Monk-Monk-Monk
Patrøn~! -Active:130-130-139 Wat-War-Nin (TFB)


-Living Legend.
First and (currently) only FrostBite steed on evo <3
Infamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 08:02 AM   #26
mistressyesumes
Full Member
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-12
Location: The internet
Posts: 461
mistressyesumes Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Wait a sec, 2 BP could distribute a lot of differences in damage dealing, and you happen to fit into that category, 2 BP lower than that guy, 2 level lower as well.
Still shouldn't happen, herc should not be oneshoting anyone who can hit more then then 4k on the hercer.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300 (305 with mentor)

Name:mistressyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Trojan>Warrior>Archer 130-130-129
Guild:The Akatsuki
Guild Position:Guild Leader


Give Longhammers and Hammers a new skill!
Delete Posion Star!
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 10:30 AM   #27
Wolfone
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 34
Wolfone Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Still shouldn't happen, herc should not be oneshoting anyone who can hit more then then 4k on the hercer.
I agree, but if your getting nado'ed by 2 top fires and WWK'ed by a top monk, then a 1 hit herc is not so hard to believe.
Wolfone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 02:35 PM   #28
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfone View Post

Winners never quit and quitters never win.
That's not true at all. Everyone's day to quit will come. regardless whether a winner or not.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 06:50 PM   #29
H3llGrind3r
Junior Member
 
H3llGrind3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-12
Posts: 82
H3llGrind3r Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

umm guys im a trojan with 10k defence, full +12 full dragon soul'd. and hes hercing me for 20k+ lol hes only got 2 bp more then me, im hercing him for 7k, and he can pot that off, but hes herc just destroys me, if u like i could take a screen shot or even frap for you guys to see. its crazy >_>
__________________
H3llGrind3r -130-130-140
water/war/tro
Dreams/Faith
Gear:
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Earrings -7 +12
(dragon soul:Solar Hat/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Necklace -7 +12
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Blade -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Sword -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Armour -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Water Flow/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Boots -7 +12
Super 2 soc tali's both +12 super gems
+12 Steed
+12 super crop -1
Prince
382 BP.
H3llGrind3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 09:31 PM   #30
Wolfone
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 34
Wolfone Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuray View Post
umm guys im a trojan with 10k defence, full +12 full dragon soul'd. and hes hercing me for 20k+ lol hes only got 2 bp more then me, im hercing him for 7k, and he can pot that off, but hes herc just destroys me, if u like i could take a screen shot or even frap for you guys to see. its crazy >_>
yea i think a video would help

you've proven yourself to be a liar.
Wolfone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 PM.