Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-05-15, 11:30 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
问题 Permanent/Stabilize???

Ok, So I am now on my second rebirth and am working my character up to the best I can get him. I am going to take all my gears to level 130 and put a super refinery and a P6 dragon soul in all that have the ability.
Now I understand permanent stones do not have full perming effects and it says the big permanent stone does. So does that mean if I take my level 130 katana and put a P6 dragonsoul on it and a super breakthrough refinery then stabilize with one big permanent stone all effects on the katana will become permanent?
I have read up on this and just can not make it out.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 01:52 AM   #2
1step2short
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 29
1step2short Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

All perm stones do the same thing, just different point values. The answer to your question is no. The refine and soul system is separate. The souls will be cheaper to perm then refines. The lvl 5 refines is 50 dbs for reference and lvl 4 is 30, big difference right? The best advice with dragon souls is perm the highest phase you can afford even if p4. Also it is not worth the value to perm a p6 soul on +8 or less weapon. Just buy one already permed if you can.


I'm on my phone so if it sounds little off forgive me. Any more questions?
1step2short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 02:00 AM   #3
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1step2short View Post
All perm stones do the same thing, just different point values. The answer to your question is no. The refine and soul system is separate. The souls will be cheaper to perm then refines. The lvl 5 refines is 50 dbs for reference and lvl 4 is 30, big difference right? The best advice with dragon souls is perm the highest phase you can afford even if p4. Also it is not worth the value to perm a p6 soul on +8 or less weapon. Just buy one already permed if you can.


I'm on my phone so if it sounds little off forgive me. Any more questions?
lvl 5 refinaries actually cost about 38 dbs.
but, thats still stupid when a p6 costs 36 dbs.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 02:45 AM   #4
1step2short
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 29
1step2short Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

395cps x 27 stones = 49.6 dbs

Lvl 5 refine

We can't count on server market prices because its a variable but you might get 38 then it would be around 26 for p6 too

Last edited by bwg2469v3; 2011-05-16 at 02:50 AM..
1step2short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 01:07 AM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

That is extremely retarded. They should nto be so much at all!
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 11:30 AM   #6
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
问题

Ok, heres what I need to know exactly how to make these permenent and how much of whatever it takes to make them permanent and where to go to perm it?

Level 130 Katana + StealthKatana(DragonSoul) P6 Katana Soul= ???

Level 120 Ninja Vest + WaterflowArmor(DragonSoul) Phase 6= ???

Now I also would like to know is there a p6 boots, necklace, ring, helmet Dragonsoul? If so what are they called? If not please tell me what is highest phase for each?

I have been trying to research this myself and can not find it.

Thank you for your help and please only answer if you are certain because I am buying cps to perm these next month and want to be certain how much I will need.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 02:44 PM   #7
WarDandan
Full Member
 
WarDandan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 291
WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Ok, heres what I need to know exactly how to make these permenent and how much of whatever it takes to make them permanent and where to go to perm it?

Level 130 Katana + StealthKatana(DragonSoul) P6 Katana Soul= ???

Level 120 Ninja Vest + WaterflowArmor(DragonSoul) Phase 6= ???

Now I also would like to know is there a p6 boots, necklace, ring, helmet Dragonsoul? If so what are they called? If not please tell me what is highest phase for each?

I have been trying to research this myself and can not find it.

Thank you for your help and please only answer if you are certain because I am buying cps to perm these next month and want to be certain how much I will need.
http://co.91.com/guide/guides/artifact.shtml

shows all you want to know. there's a p5 hat, both def and m-def, rings go up to p4. there's only ds'es which drops from the small monsters for boots and necky.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:50 PM   #8
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
http://co.91.com/guide/guides/artifact.shtml

shows all you want to know. there's a p5 hat, both def and m-def, rings go up to p4. there's only ds'es which drops from the small monsters for boots and necky.
Thank you, I have a p5 helmet and still need neck boots and rings. All the times I google this Ionly get people asking question with no real answers. Thanks for information.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 03:21 AM   #9
WarDandan
Full Member
 
WarDandan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 291
WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

boots/necky souls can be gained from the 'small bosses', mostly known as dura mobs. you should try to kill the ones in mc with a noob under lvl 115.

you can get p4 ring from spook, same with p3 weps and p3 armour. p1-3 rings can be minned.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 09:57 PM   #10
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDandan View Post
boots/necky souls can be gained from the 'small bosses', mostly known as dura mobs. you should try to kill the ones in mc with a noob under lvl 115.

you can get p4 ring from spook, same with p3 weps and p3 armour. p1-3 rings can be minned.
Cool thank you will work on them
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 PM.