Old 2011-08-08, 09:50 PM   #1
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default The Nostalgia That Comes From Games

I miss the old days, when life was simple... and things never changed. I remember when I joined Conquer Online I made a lot of friends, but they've all quit and I've lost contact with them. I remember the original best plays now we have a whole bunch of new bulkers. And when I first game there were 2 top guilds, Unify and PwnzYou. They've evolved then it went to Heuco Mundos and Play Wit Us. Now it's Play Wit Us and Not Very Nice...

Also in other games like Maplestory there were 2 Legends, Suuushi and Tiger. One day they just got up and disappeared of course there are rumors all over but nobody knows the truth. Then there were also famous Maplestory Youtubes like somone named ayumilove she did Maplestory videos until she got banned. Then when she came back she started making all these stupid videos. She use to get soo many comments a day now I look at the newest ones and they date back to 3 years ago... and nobody knows what happened to her.

And like Runescape when I played that there were a lot of famous people and Youtubers many just left, got banned, got hacked and so they quit. One famous Runescape Youtuber even died...

I miss these old days but they are the past and there is nothing I can do but suffer from this extreme nostalgia...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...

Last edited by Jath1998; 2011-08-08 at 10:00 PM..
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 11:34 PM   #2
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

AAA is over there -->
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-08, 11:39 PM   #3
kindboy

kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the only thing that keeps us playing a game is a group of friends and once they left we will feel lonely .

i also miss my old friends those who can trust them enjoy playing with them now in co i have one person who i call him a real friend . we talk to each other by phone once and he is a very good person he helped me when i was a noob . we enjoy fb in jail .and many things . doing a 120+ quest is more funny with friends . it does not matter how much BP u have the thing is how many real friends u have
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 01:09 AM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
I miss the old days, when life was simple... and things never changed. I remember when I joined Conquer Online I made a lot of friends, but they've all quit and I've lost contact with them. I remember the original best plays now we have a whole bunch of new bulkers. And when I first game there were 2 top guilds, Unify and PwnzYou. They've evolved then it went to Heuco Mundos and Play Wit Us. Now it's Play Wit Us and Not Very Nice...

Also in other games like Maplestory there were 2 Legends, Suuushi and Tiger. One day they just got up and disappeared of course there are rumors all over but nobody knows the truth. Then there were also famous Maplestory Youtubes like somone named ayumilove she did Maplestory videos until she got banned. Then when she came back she started making all these stupid videos. She use to get soo many comments a day now I look at the newest ones and they date back to 3 years ago... and nobody knows what happened to her.

And like Runescape when I played that there were a lot of famous people and Youtubers many just left, got banned, got hacked and so they quit. One famous Runescape Youtuber even died...

I miss these old days but they are the past and there is nothing I can do but suffer from this extreme nostalgia...
Sometimes people just tire from playing the same game over and over with nothing to achieve once they reach the top.

I have played runescape since classic and my brother even played it when it was still DeviousMud and now I play conquer because leveling skills in Runescape got so boring that through all this time I have yet to get a 99 skill lol.

When games release updates and new quest and more things to do to keep players interested it can sometime keep users from leaving but even that gets old sometimes.

I always just make new friends and the real good friends I have made we still talk even though either one of us no longer play that particular game.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote