Old 2013-08-16, 03:17 AM   #1
Dewz
Rookie

Dewz Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Missing VIP Accounts

All my accounts that are bound to VIP 4 are still bound but in game I dont have a VIP Icon. I dont have any of the things associated with VIP. Like used a blessing stone, I got no info about "Because you are VIP 4 blah blah blah...." Nothing. This has also happened to like 5 of my friends. wtf TQ?
Nature - Meteor

They always say "I dont use bots" just days before thier cussing the GM on broadcast for botjailing them.
Dewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 04:58 AM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewz View Post
All my accounts that are bound to VIP 4 are still bound but in game I dont have a VIP Icon. I dont have any of the things associated with VIP. Like used a blessing stone, I got no info about "Because you are VIP 4 blah blah blah...." Nothing. This has also happened to like 5 of my friends. wtf TQ?
Send a ticket. There is nothing the forum members can do for this issue, sorry. We don't work for TQ and consist of players for the most part.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 09:16 AM   #3
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewz View Post
Don't feel bad bro. I have level 7 account and also lost VIP on my characters. On my VIP main account says it is bounded but have no VIP icon on my character screen. Shopping mall is always there no matter what the situation is. Making money is priority for TQ. Will not be spending anything till this problem is resolved.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 06:03 PM   #4
viper
Rookie

viper Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Don't feel bad bro. I have level 7 account and also lost VIP on my characters. On my VIP main account says it is bounded but have no VIP icon on my character screen. Shopping mall is always there no matter what the situation is. Making money is priority for TQ. Will not be spending anything till this problem is resolved.
i have this Problem TOOOO
i hope TQ Fix this Error ASAP
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 06:12 PM   #5
User775572104
Rookie

User775572104 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 i missed vip

I do not really understand the written note when I check my vip vip I have a 3, but took it away, I check on the official website, and tell me that is lv 4 put them, and then tells me that things think twice that I can remove, and also I have not vip with any of my acc could explain what happens
User775572104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 08:04 AM   #6
killertaz
Rookie

killertaz Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ = NOT ONE FUCKING MORE RED CENT UNTIL THIS SHIT GETS FIXED!!!
killertaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 09:43 PM   #7
Ashynta
Rookie

Ashynta Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm dealing with this issue as well and now it's applying to my main account, super frustrating. I have an active ticket but they seem to be having difficulties fixing things up.

Dislikes Botters and Haters
Ashynta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 05:27 AM   #8
Ashynta
Rookie

Account bound on VIP center, ingame nothing, what's with that anyways, been seeing problem after problem after problem since they implemented the new VIP system. Starting to really frustrate me...but that might just be the time of month x.x

Old 2013-08-21, 01:13 AM   #9
usa2010
Rookie

usa2010 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You have to confirm your TQ account to active the VIP in the game just follow the link in below and log in and make confirmation for your account.(bytheway any one suspect in the link just go to the CO officinal site then customer service).
the link :-
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx
usa2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 06:18 AM   #10
Ashynta
Rookie

很差

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa2010 View Post
You have to confirm your TQ account to active the VIP in the game just follow the link in below and log in and make confirmation for your account.(bytheway any one suspect in the link just go to the CO officinal site then customer service).
the link :-
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx
My account has been confirmed with TQ for quite some time now... ever since they first implemented the VIP system >> my VIP (lvl 4) was FINE until a couple of days ago when it suddenly stopped giving me the ingame VIP privileges after my internet dropped out for a few hours. my seocndary accounts both have the vip services working normally, what you're talking about would only be of use to new VIPs.