Old 2012-12-19, 09:46 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 Upcoming Rush

This has gone overboard. When I bought particular garments and mounts I was charged 3999 cps for mounts and 675 cps for garments and some weren't even -1% damage. They were a one time deal we had to get them during that rush...but now they are in this new holiday rush for less than the price they originally went for.This basically means all my rare mounts and garments are now nothing and will be worth nothing. I honestly feel that I can never buy another garment or mount from rush again because they are not rare they are only for sale at quite high pricing only to be repopulated and sold later cheaper.

Even Evernight one of the most rare and expensive garments is in this rush

Also, I am one of only 2-3 people in my server with an elephant and now this will lose it's value and be included as well.

Link to Rush:
http://co.91.com/guide/event/2012/xm...tion_1_1.shtml
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 06:33 PM   #2
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tommit, paying players are already fed up with the TQ BS. Honest players are no longer forking up the cash to buy TQ points, at least not the way it used to be including myself. This shopping rush is a screwed up move by TQ to fk us all. TQ is now desperate to make more bucks by undermining the rare items sold at half price.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:49 PM   #3
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Tommit, paying players are already fed up with the TQ BS. Honest players are no longer forking up the cash to buy TQ points, at least not the way it used to be including myself. This shopping rush is a screwed up move by TQ to fk us all. TQ is now desperate to make more bucks by undermining the rare items sold at half price.
If game would be playable,interesting,i had to do all day like mass pvp limitless quests,new monsters and prices would be bit lower,than i would buy.
Whats the point from visual only 20dbs worth items.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 12:20 AM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Now we removed a lot of garments that many have complained about from the Rush list, so others will step up and complain too, it's really to each his own.
Old 2012-12-28, 05:05 PM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
难过

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Now we removed a lot of garments that many have complained about from the Rush list, so others will step up and complain too, it's really to each his own.
Just the limited time rare ones annoy me. Don't like seeing them being back out...limited time means get it now or lose out forever lol. Hope to see less limited time things in rushes to come. There are plenty out that aren't limited time that could be included in these.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:49 PM   #6
User165410074
Rookie

User165410074 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ has basically said go f yourself to the DB buyers.

Oh one last thought stop buying cp until the bots are stopped.
User165410074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 03:01 PM   #7
User738645785
Rookie

User738645785 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

same has been done with one soc items.... all this bound gear makes me sick... i came back to millions of noobs in 1 soc supers at low costs, totaly ruining the value of none bound gear... but w/e TQ doesnt care about fuck all these days
User738645785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 01:51 PM   #8
CocoMonkey
Rookie

CocoMonkey Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

If people have so much to complain about this game, why don't you just quit playing?
CocoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote