Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-06-24, 11:01 PM   #11
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Yup TQs anti bot is short lived. Now with the easy meteor hunting and x3 exp is a big joke. Clearly this is aimed to aid the hunting botters. With their unlimited Fatal strike and auto pick up, how can a normal honest players using fingers can match that? I was in those noob leveling areas all day today and spent 500+cps on pent amulet because i went constanly red after 3 botter kills. All i gained from that was 27 mets. What a joke.

Sick and tired of going to Help Desk to report. I know it will be a waste of time as always.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 03:41 PM   #12
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

It lasted 3 1/2 days on Gemini. Not a single bot in sight. It was nice ... really nice.

As I said elsewhere, at least we now know TQ can get the job done; it's just a matter if they're going to do it for good.

I've barely been able to play today because the amount of bots is astronomical.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 04:45 PM   #13
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
It lasted 3 1/2 days on Gemini. Not a single bot in sight. It was nice ... really nice.

As I said elsewhere, at least we now know TQ can get the job done; it's just a matter if they're going to do it for good.

I've barely been able to play today because the amount of bots is astronomical.
Yes it would be nice to do up leveling without the botters.
I also agree with you that getting rid of botters can also be done. Problem is, TQ is not dealing with that problem. Instead, they want to make another game. Typical example. A seller in the market in my server has always a DB scroll for sale. Obiously, this is a botter generated/supplied DBs. Why cant TQ investigate this? Also players are selling DBs for money. It is offered for sale in the same town players for cash in a diffirent language and dialect to evade detection. I see this in my server on World chat. These players dont give a crap because they play Conquer in internet cafes.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 01:55 PM   #14
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Yes it would be nice to do up leveling without the botters.
I also agree with you that getting rid of botters can also be done. Problem is, TQ is not dealing with that problem. Instead, they want to make another game. Typical example. A seller in the market in my server has always a DB scroll for sale. Obiously, this is a botter generated/supplied DBs. Why cant TQ investigate this? Also players are selling DBs for money. It is offered for sale in the same town players for cash in a diffirent language and dialect to evade detection. I see this in my server on World chat. These players dont give a crap because they play Conquer in internet cafes.
You're absolutely right: They are not dealing with the botter problem properly at all.

You know, I've often said the same thing in the Guild Chat; It's obvious those who are selling 20 DBs at a time, or DB scrolls (Yes, there are those that have their shop loaded with DB scrolls on Gemini.), which the latter equals 43,000 CPs, are botters. There is no other explanation for it, especially when they are selling them for silver, not CPs. And well, who the heck has, at least, 15 million silver on hand? Botters!!! So yeah, I totally agree that these sellers should be investigated immediately.

I, too, often see people broadcasting DBs, as well as accounts, for sale off-game. Isn't that illegal, according to TQ's Terms of Service? And yet, nothing is done about it because GMs aren't actually ON the game to see it.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 06:25 PM   #15
starride
Full Member
 
starride's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-29
Location: brazil, but Im educated and nice
Posts: 472
starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

No to mention some guys keep a permanent store at the same market spot (flag) with many db scrolls for 999,999,999 CP.

That is a fantasy price tag, nobody pays that much (its way more than the shop mall 2,150 CP).
It means "I'm your db dealer, whisper me for instructions on how to deal off the game!"
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 07:10 PM   #16
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
No to mention some guys keep a permanent store at the same market spot (flag) with many db scrolls for 999,999,999 CP.

That is a fantasy price tag, nobody pays that much (its way more than the shop mall 2,150 CP).
It means "I'm your db dealer, whisper me for instructions on how to deal off the game!"
Oh yeah! I noticed the shops behind the Millionaire NPC are always the same people, always Egyptians, always botters. You're lucky to get a spot there. Just earlier this week, I had some dumbass Egyptian actually tell me to get out of my spot because he "really needed to sell his items." I wrote back to him saying, "There are a ton of other spots open, go to one of them." Then, how kindly, he called me a racist.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 09:32 PM   #17
User848875373
Full Member
 
User848875373's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 142
User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
Oh yeah! I noticed the shops behind the Millionaire NPC are always the same people, always Egyptians, always botters. You're lucky to get a spot there. Just earlier this week, I had some dumbass Egyptian actually tell me to get out of my spot because he "really needed to sell his items." I wrote back to him saying, "There are a ton of other spots open, go to one of them." Then, how kindly, he called me a racist.
Ya "dumbass" is the right name for them . Reasoning to them is like talking to a rock . They dont know the real meaning of racism lol. Just tell them straight up to go to hell . They should start eating bacon for breakfast. Its brain food
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 10:22 AM   #18
Macha
Senior Member
 
Macha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-04-27
Posts: 554
Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Ya "dumbass" is the right name for them . Reasoning to them is like talking to a rock . They dont know the real meaning of racism lol. Just tell them straight up to go to hell . They should start eating bacon for breakfast. Its brain food
Seriously, man, you make me laugh with every comment you post. You're wicked funny!

But you're right, reasoning with them is a no-go. And I hate the fact that they're always whispering me saying, "finger plz." I either outright block those people or give them the finger ... as in ,,!,, hahaha

And it's funny ... I really don't hate Egyptians at all, as a whole (Just on this game. LOL). I think their ancient history is absolutely fascinating.
__________________
"Rule through the fear of force." -- Grand Moff Tarkin
Macha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 AM.