Old 2012-07-07, 05:37 AM   #11
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i love this system because the main people who complain about this are maxed out chars with 50-80 anti-bt who gets ****** by 151% bt players
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 01:17 PM   #12
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Well the new Chi System was introduced today and I am totally lost here. So I have unlocked Dragon Pool or whatever it is called and tried adding points to stuff but nothing happens. I went on the site and read the Chi System introduction and still do not understand it.

Someone please break this down for me????
My new GL tried explaining it to me, but I still don't get it. Either way, I lost the 4000 study points the day it was introduced because of the LACK of explanation on how to use it. And then, I noticed on the site yesterday that TQ added a guide for it, though I didn't even bother to look at it, since, I know, that it will be a just as lousy explanation as everything else on their site. That is one thing I cannot stand about TQ ... they do not explain anything properly.

I say ... get rid of the Chi System immediately. It isn't doing anything for the "little guy," but rather helping those who are already bulked up to the max and can kill everyone on the server. I thought this system was supposed to help the "little guy," not make it harder???
Old 2012-07-12, 06:27 PM   #13
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Help the little guy? Oh come on...
I would like it very much to be true.
But it won't. "We care, we listen, we divide and conquer".
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 05:47 PM   #14
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hahaha Chi is another money making sceme by TQ. They give us 4000points that doesnt really take you anywhere If you really take a closer look, TQ is selling a Vital pack in the mall for 125 cps that will give 500 Chi points. That is, if you dont want to wait for another week to get the free Chi points.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 06:25 PM   #15
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
Hahaha Chi is another money making sceme by TQ. They give us 4000points that doesnt really take you anywhere If you really take a closer look, TQ is selling a Vital pack in the mall for 125 cps that will give 500 Chi points. That is, if you dont want to wait for another week to get the free Chi points.
HA! I noticed that, too. They're crazy with their prices; truly, they are. Do they seriously believe that, in this world's economy, people can afford to even spend 25 USD a week on this game anymore?