Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-04-24, 02:03 PM   #11
Remix
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Posts: 112
Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
Well, sorry to say it should be removed, because it has been abused for way to long now, no one will loose out, the legit players will get at 2nd reborn instead, its just to stop botters and stupid farmers that lag all spawns with there damm MONKS farms. Maybe now people will use Archers again and hunt like they are meant to be doing... I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS
you do realize that most Monk farmers are real people clicking the mouse and using the keyboard to make 120-110 accs right?? and not bot, why?? just because you cant farm monks , others that bulked gears to make each noob in 30min and get a lot of dbs, deserve to be punish??
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 10:53 PM   #12
Jerazia
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2012-03-05
Posts: 151
Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default thats it

I just got my monk farm gears last week and now i hear they will remove the 110 1rb db promotion ? Or maybe its already removed? Fact is that I can see this game going down and appearently in the end only full +10 /12, botters, noobs will play the game.
I truely giveing up on this game now. I tried give it a chance again (how foolish i was) but thats it. TQ you crossed the invisble line. Only place you actually can get response is in VIP forum but on the offical forum there aren't a single help anymore other than moderators banning people saying stuff they don't like.

Anyway TQ you suck i go back play hon as its FREE to play & they actually care a little about their community than you do.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 05:40 AM   #13
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicDeath View Post
237 moss, 116 Soularoma, and 0 Dream Grass.
So freaking sick. All I need is Dream Grass to finish this part, but nope, not happening. -_-
i sent u how to get those items
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:01 AM   #14
5117230
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-09-27
Location: Twin City, North-side end.
Posts: 154
5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
眨眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
you do realize that most Monk farmers are real people clicking the mouse and using the keyboard to make 120-110 accs right?? and not bot, why?? just because you cant farm monks , others that bulked gears to make each noob in 30min and get a lot of dbs, deserve to be punish??
Yes i understand that these are real people, but its abusing the system, making 10 db a day from farming, 50 players trying to lvl in a single spawn, and no not all are real people sum people bot them, they have spoilt it for all the rest and now it has to be closed down.

BLAME THE BOTTERS FOR THIS......
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:09 AM   #15
5117230
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-09-27
Location: Twin City, North-side end.
Posts: 154
5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
you do realize that most Monk farmers are real people clicking the mouse and using the keyboard to make 120-110 accs right?? and not bot, why?? just because you cant farm monks , others that bulked gears to make each noob in 30min and get a lot of dbs, deserve to be punish??
Oh and these people that bulk gears to make noob in 30min as you say, make this a free to play game for the rest, so please don't slag bulkers off, there money pays for these severs to be online.
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 04:07 PM   #16
User548421626
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-06-21
Posts: 165
User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
Yes i understand that these are real people, but its abusing the system, making 10 db a day from farming, 50 players trying to lvl in a single spawn, and no not all are real people sum people bot them, they have spoilt it for all the rest and now it has to be closed down.

BLAME THE BOTTERS FOR THIS......
Nobody bots monks. That's his point.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 07:39 PM   #17
Mephisto
All Hell!
 
Mephisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-09
Posts: 1,558
Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default

Hmm..never heard of it.

Rumors are rumors, and we don't have any plans on this.
__________________
"Do not be afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieved greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:43 PM   #18
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Farming has gotten as bad as botting anymore. Everywhere you go there are farmers and even some are using bots to farm. I would not oppose to the db being removed from the first rebirth 110 promostion. Somethings got to be done to help legit players.
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:54 PM   #19
~Depression~
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2012-01-02
Posts: 21
~Depression~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
Well, sorry to say it should be removed, because it has been abused for way to long now, no one will loose out, the legit players will get at 2nd reborn instead, its just to stop botters and stupid farmers that lag all spawns with there damm MONKS farms. Maybe now people will use Archers again and hunt like they are meant to be doing... I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS
I actually agree with you on that one, but what about the legit players who level characters for the db without paying 5-10dbs for just 1 db in return ?
~Depression~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:19 PM   #20
RickFowler
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-05-23
Posts: 56
RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

people dont farm accounts for the DB anyways guys, use ur head. After 1 hr they have 8kk gold 400 mets,10 of every gem, 50 +1 items, 5 super items. Its never been a "farming" issue. Its a "looting" issue.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 PM.