Old 2012-02-22, 09:35 PM   #11
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

also, if i understood correctly, u need to apply after a Thursday, and then next Thursday u get transfer

im sure most people would like an option, that says: Cancel my application or some sort of that, WITH NO REFUND, i think this should be implemented with the whole transfer server thingy because most people share accounts with others, and if some1 applies to change server, the owner of that acc can cancel,

^
that being done, problems such as: Why my acc is in other server, i didnt pay for change, WONT happen, will be avoided
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 12:20 AM   #12
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Pathetic. Looks like they didn't listen. Euro players stuck in US servers from before Euro servers were released, unless they want to lose their hard earned nobility. Just one more reason for Euro players to stop playing.

I've written them an email.. wonder what the response will be.
Okay, Matt.

I just confirmed with my higher up about the nobility thing. I think we come to a misunderstanding of what the Nobility and other stats will be after the transfer is complete.

Quote:
Your character's Enemy list, Flower Ranking, Nobility Rank, and Arena Honor Ranking will be reset.
I quoted the one that caused the misunderstanding between you guys and us. This line says as if the Nobility will be reset to zero, which is untrue cause that would be a huge amount of losses in silvers and so forth.

The confirmation I got from the higher up is that the Nobility will be reset to the numbers on the server you transferred from, but you will have to pay a certain amount of silvers as something like commission to have it reset. I'm not sure how many silvers it will cost you to have it reset correctly, but that's affordable I'm sure.
Old 2012-02-23, 12:25 AM   #13
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix View Post
also, if i understood correctly, u need to apply after a Thursday, and then next Thursday u get transfer

im sure most people would like an option, that says: Cancel my application or some sort of that, WITH NO REFUND, i think this should be implemented with the whole transfer server thingy because most people share accounts with others, and if some1 applies to change server, the owner of that acc can cancel,

^
that being done, problems such as: Why my acc is in other server, i didnt pay for change, WONT happen, will be avoided
Sharing isn't recommended and also the accounts that are shared with so many people are not protected by our team. That's clearly known throughout the fan base here. If you share accounts with others and get it hacked, Hack Case team can deny the request for getting it back.

If you share accounts with your family member, it's easy to tell them what you think about this Server Transfer and tell them not to make a move.

But to cancel the transfer is still considerable. =)
Old 2012-02-23, 03:20 AM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Okay, Matt.

I just confirmed with my higher up about the nobility thing. I think we come to a misunderstanding of what the Nobility and other stats will be after the transfer is complete.

I quoted the one that caused the misunderstanding between you guys and us. This line says as if the Nobility will be reset to zero, which is untrue cause that would be a huge amount of losses in silvers and so forth.

The confirmation I got from the higher up is that the Nobility will be reset to the numbers on the server you transferred from, but you will have to pay a certain amount of silvers as something like commission to have it reset. I'm not sure how many silvers it will cost you to have it reset correctly, but that's affordable I'm sure.
So to clarify, nobility is coming with us? We just have to pay a percentage to have it restored?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 07:10 AM   #15
firemaver
Rookie

firemaver Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ye.. Nobility is the main issue I am bothered..
And I do hope TQ can create an asian server so all asian can shift to the asian server for a better ping.. Better ping = better game..
firemaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 06:23 PM   #16
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
So to clarify, nobility is coming with us? We just have to pay a percentage to have it restored?
Yep, that's what I was told, and just to clarify what has been stated in the news feed that the nobility will be reset (to the previous after paying a percentage).
Old 2012-02-23, 06:24 PM   #17
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemaver View Post
Ye.. Nobility is the main issue I am bothered..
And I do hope TQ can create an asian server so all asian can shift to the asian server for a better ping.. Better ping = better game..
So all the Eastsouthern players can join in a server, better ping an have fun with each other without worrying about the lag caused by the servers?
Old 2012-02-23, 06:43 PM   #18
User42843085

User42843085 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
So all the Eastsouthern players can join in a server, better ping an have fun with each other without worrying about the lag caused by the servers?
So say if you have 11kkk donation, you go to another server, and pay a percentage and it will jump back to 11kkk?
User42843085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 10:06 PM   #19
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

with the nobility, would the better option not be to give the player a 'full refund' in their bank account on the new server, so they can buy nobility back on the new server?
You could even turn it into a voucher that can be used on destination server to buy nobility. But there'll be players who probably prefer their money back now that there's all this new gear to level up! (eg a pirate might prefer money to make their pistol higher + level rather then nobility?) -at 4kCPs you might want to give the player that choice...
Old 2012-02-24, 01:42 AM   #20
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Yep, that's what I was told, and just to clarify what has been stated in the news feed that the nobility will be reset (to the previous after paying a percentage).
Could you find out more information about this? I would love to know more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.o View Post
with the nobility, would the better option not be to give the player a 'full refund' in their bank account on the new server, so they can buy nobility back on the new server?
You could even turn it into a voucher that can be used on destination server to buy nobility. But there'll be players who probably prefer their money back now that there's all this new gear to level up! (eg a pirate might prefer money to make their pistol higher + level rather then nobility?) -at 4kCPs you might want to give the player that choice...
This wouldnt be possible as a lot of people use their bound cps in nobility. Maybe a voucher would work, but definitely not a full refund
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote