co3 that changes everything 6 46.15%
the co2 that we all know and love 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-08-11, 02:07 AM   #1
User51418155
Rookie

User51418155 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 CO3 is going to be worse then co2

so far on all the updates if bin reading on co3 it looks like its gonna be crap i for one hope co2 will stay around after co3 comes out because i will be staying away from it i wanna know what outhers thing about the new updates like no bp less skills the new rb sistem only being 1 tao no more fire/ water and theres also rumors going around about there being no tradeing/markiting lets hear some players speek up!!!
User51418155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 03:16 PM   #2
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

No trading and no market in CO3 are not rumors; they are facts.
Old 2012-08-11, 07:43 PM   #3
User51418155
Rookie

User51418155 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

y take out tradeing and market thats half the game right there gone x.x
User51418155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 11:36 AM   #4
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51418155 View Post
y take out tradeing and market thats half the game right there gone x.x
Allegedly ... to stop the botting.
Old 2012-08-12, 07:02 AM   #5
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User51418155 View Post
so far on all the updates if bin reading on co3 it looks like its gonna be crap i for one hope co2 will stay around after co3 comes out because i will be staying away from it i wanna know what outhers thing about the new updates like no bp less skills the new rb sistem only being 1 tao no more fire/ water and theres also rumors going around about there being no tradeing/markiting lets hear some players speek up!!!
I have no interest with CO 3.0 whatsoever. Im not wasting my time with it. It is just anothe money making scheme in my own opinion.............
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 06:31 AM   #6
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Removal of trading and market isn't decided yet.
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 04:01 PM   #7
Macha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayayin View Post
Removal of trading and market isn't decided yet.
That's not what the website said ...
Old 2012-08-14, 07:33 PM   #8
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

As of right now, facts are facts, and we're still working every way to make it better.
Old 2013-05-28, 10:31 PM   #9
Evlien

Evlien Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Co3 no see Botter no see hacker just see good friend no more i hate Co 2 because All hackers and GM now like to help hacker
Evlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 10:32 PM   #10
Evlien

Evlien Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hello All Team and All Players
i am players and i am from Egypt , my account has been hacking in time date 08/04/2013 and i file account issue in this time and Our GM Penny help me because i am offer all correct info and make to me reset password The reply GM: We have reset your password to: 23544SE5RRER. For the security of the account, please reset the password on the sitePlease protect your account carefully and never share the account with others. Thanks.
and after logging my account find my item's all stolen and send to Penny GM please help me this hacker taken my gears sir and Penny and Oirrs <<All This GM not like this hacker and need ban it so see what is reply from here:We would like to tell you that only accounts with Level 1 VIP or higher can be filed a Lost Item case. If you have VIP accounts, please file a Lost Item case atOur GMs there will check it soon. ,i go to another friends in egypt she talk me here dealer and can file case for you , i go to her and make this case and Penny know my registered email address has been stolen this hacker stolen it and make reset to all info about first reply i get it from GM after me offer full correct info i can give your account to you now and we should offer full new info and after me send this info to Manager GM hack case , see message from Ivy GM about 20 days she make only reset info and reutrn my item's from This hackers find Ivy Talk me we should taken more time to Checking your case for you , i talk she take your time because i am sure me really Owner i am very sure this hacker All players know my info about my registered email address stolen and offer it to Ivy and Ivy trust them and unbanned my account to this hacker but she ever time ask me and me answer she , she ever time talk me back your registered email address from The service Yahoo and all problem with Conquer will solve , but after me back my correct registered email address , see something i never know why Ivy do it ? and why Ivy ever time need help this hackers she talk me this reply :Greetings,
If you are the real owner, we would like to suggest you turn to the Customer Service of Yahoo to take back the registered email, bambomahmod@yahoo.com , then all the problems about the Conquer accounts will be resovlved easily with the valid registered email address.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
and me already accpet any deal from hack case team and me never ask them why you ask me that and how can me back registered email has been stolen , i need to know Can GM Lie to players? Can GM taken money for this hacker to do it? how can manager hack case talk me all item's locked by your account and after unbanned my account find no have item's return ?? i think Our GM not do any help for me did you know i file more and more hack case from more VIP account i lost all case at this years i need to know now why all that and what should to do now?i lost full item's 2 sock and can't me back it because the GM Ivy need help this hacker Ivy please if you will see this message talk me why ? what me do for you do it ? i can't understand why all that please really i need your help i need this hacker stop hack my friends in games please help me
Evlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
change, co2, co3, rb, trade