Old 2011-05-14, 03:22 PM   #31
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
If you are mining with over 50 miners in TC then Im pretty sure you will mine at least 1 stg per day or have enough gems to compose it into 1. There is no other way then composing rtg or other ref gems to make a stg in classic.

Botters are taking full advantage of the mine botting there.

I don't know in what kind of dead server you are playing in, but in every English speaking there would be a few douchebags advertising bots. Legit way getting dbs? Btw how can u kill dragons/banshee? In my server they are being raped and botters around those places picking up the cp-packs straight away. You are probably playing in a dead egy server that isn't yet evolved in an active bright server.
Don't forget people can buy ref gems on market to compose, so don't jump to conclusions. And this level 70 entrance level to get in mines has certainly slowed down auto-miners in my server.

As i have stated, i was getting 2 dbs a day before they brought the cp packs out. and well, the way to deal with the botters is to kill them. have a pure monk with you to shackle them. But all the botters/egys stopped coming to banshee months ago, because we forced them out of there.

Dead egy server that isnt yet evolved? You're having a laugh! All servers are overrun by egys, but no, i am not in a new server. We just know how to take out the egys/botters.

It's snowwhite btw!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 01:06 AM   #32
Link

Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Don't forget people can buy ref gems on market to compose, so don't jump to conclusions. And this level 70 entrance level to get in mines has certainly slowed down auto-miners in my server.

As i have stated, i was getting 2 dbs a day before they brought the cp packs out. and well, the way to deal with the botters is to kill them. have a pure monk with you to shackle them. But all the botters/egys stopped coming to banshee months ago, because we forced them out of there.

Dead egy server that isnt yet evolved? You're having a laugh! All servers are overrun by egys, but no, i am not in a new server. We just know how to take out the egys/botters.

It's snowwhite btw!
You said it yourself correctly you, a legit player will have to BUY the ref gems in mkt while the players bot with 50 miners and sell and make money.

You getting 2 dbs a day and by a day I mean 4hours max of playing time, share your trick

Snowwhite is a dead server, I had a few friends there and that server is dead lol.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 01:10 AM   #33
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
You said it yourself correctly you, a legit player will have to BUY the ref gems in mkt while the players bot with 50 miners and sell and make money.

You getting 2 dbs a day and by a day I mean 4hours max of playing time, share your trick

Snowwhite is a dead server, I had a few friends there and that server is dead lol.
your friends are wrong. It is far from a head server.
I'll keep my trick to myself but it is a legit way
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 01:35 AM   #34
Link

Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNinja View Post
your friends are wrong. It is far from a head server.
I'll keep my trick to myself but it is a legit way
Snowwhite is dead.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote