Old 2011-05-13, 02:26 AM   #11
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Check this http://www.xfire.com/video/4617fd/

A video of the mine botters in jail... ridiculous haha. And if you want to botjail them all, you need all the names.

Which takes ages to get offcourse and if you ask helpdesk to come online and check the places, offcourse helpdesk is unavailable then.
The main thing they need to consider here, is to ban the main account via IP checks.. it will soon stop people botting noobs.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 03:07 AM   #12
~LuckY~
Rookie

~LuckY~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
The main thing they need to consider here, is to ban the main account via IP checks.. it will soon stop people botting noobs.
if we ask 2 check ip TQ says oke we will check! but no one does i got screenshot of all mine botters from Danny^ and Sanad~ and som other people in Conquer but they just mess with us! honest players get fckt up in place off botters. how hard is is 2 make account? and make 20 new botters? not hard log 1 and when you make new one the other one is already 70+

so just set an ACTIVE ANTIBOT on game that people NEEEEEEED 2 DOWNLOAD BEFOR PLAY! only way of prevent people botting.

its a anti bot system that every one can crack.. so not hard for them
and ip check maybe u dont know but alot people disable ip info of make fals ip info and what then?

just stupid update!
ill post the picture 2 service cuz dunno how to upload them

Last edited by Dang3r0us; 2011-05-13 at 03:13 AM..
~LuckY~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 08:26 AM   #13
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Agree it is very simple to get characters leveled without botting so I am quite sure a botter could do it way faster. I created my alternate characters jsut for mining and merching and they were pretty high in levels just through the tutorials lol.
I also agree it is very easy to change and alter IP's. I do not know how complicated it is to run a bot but if it is hard then I am sure those same people will know how to change their IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LuckY~ View Post

if we ask 2 check ip TQ says oke we will check! but no one does i got screenshot of all mine botters from Danny^ and Sanad~ and som other people in Conquer but they just mess with us! honest players get fckt up in place off botters. how hard is is 2 make account? and make 20 new botters? not hard log 1 and when you make new one the other one is already 70+

so just set an ACTIVE ANTIBOT on game that people NEEEEEEED 2 DOWNLOAD BEFOR PLAY! only way of prevent people botting.

and ip check maybe u dont know but alot people disable ip info of make fals ip info and what then?

just stupid update!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 08:50 AM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LuckY~ View Post

if we ask 2 check ip TQ says oke we will check! but no one does
I know they don't check the IPs, but I'm saying they should, and ban the botters main accounts.
i got screenshot of all mine botters from Danny^ and Sanad~ and som other people in Conquer but they just mess with us! honest players get fckt up in place off botters. how hard is is 2 make account? and make 20 new botters? not hard log 1 and when you make new one the other one is already 70+
It would take botters a long ass time to get all their auto-miners to level 70, but yes, there does need to be better parameters in place to stop the botting

just stupid update!
Lastly, unfortunately, the minute they update the anti-bot system, within a day, it will be cracked again. And it doesn't help that not all staff are legit, there are corrupt staff that will actually let certain people off, not to mention corrupt vidsters, etc. Heck, a few years ago, one of the biggest auto-leveling bot was run by one of tq's staff members, although i cannot remember what it was called! (it may have been script-vessel)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-13, 09:07 AM   #15
Fudo

Fudo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
it may have been script-vessel
Yep that was the one.
Old 2011-05-13, 09:38 AM   #16
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
Yep that was the one.
thought so, it still makes me laugh to think that a company that was meant to be against botting, released a version of their own bot, to make a few more bucks on the side (which i'm betting didn't get put in their books) lol

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-13, 09:41 AM   #17
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
=\ That, mate, is not true.

Nobody hates the botters than we do, we've asked and urged the techies to develop a high-level anti-bot program that helps to prevent using bot program in game.

I don't have data/stats which can tell how many bulkers also subscribe to the bot program, but I'm sure the most of you guys here do NOT.

This is not the problem only Conquer Online has to face, this is one tricky problem for all games out there, but that doesn't mean we don't wanna solve it. We're still thinking the best solution to it.
I can appreciate the vigilance, but TQ needs to really smell the bacon on this one. Then need to do like every other game does. When the system catches a bot, a GM has to go long in and see it in order for them to take action. Additionally, every other game that I have ever played employed GMs that were online 24/7 on all the servers. Usually 1-2 at a time and they worked in shifts. Is it more expensive to do so? Yes. Does it increase the quality of play for the rest of us so we spend more money? Absolutely. IF TQ would hire several GMs per server to be online at all times. To help people, to catch botters, then this company's revenue would shoot through the roof.

I remember that 90% profit loss that TQ suffered recently. If they want to regain the biggest portion of that, then they need to seriously been their customer support.

Not you ofc, you've been great. The issue is the general support.

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 09:48 AM   #18
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
I can appreciate the vigilance, but TQ needs to really smell the bacon on this one. Then need to do like every other game does. When the system catches a bot, a GM has to go long in and see it in order for them to take action. Additionally, every other game that I have ever played employed GMs that were online 24/7 on all the servers. Usually 1-2 at a time and they worked in shifts. Is it more expensive to do so? Yes. Does it increase the quality of play for the rest of us so we spend more money? Absolutely. IF TQ would hire several GMs per server to be online at all times. To help people, to catch botters, then this company's revenue would shoot through the roof.

I remember that 90% profit loss that TQ suffered recently. If they want to regain the biggest portion of that, then they need to seriously been their customer support.

Not you ofc, you've been great. The issue is the general support.
^^ what he said.
Heck, even player mods that wouldn't be allowed to mod on their native server would be a step up. Say, 1 GM with 2 PM to be online at all times. PMs wouldnt have the authority to ban themselves, but would report directly to the online GM if they felt a worthy violation had taken place to warrant such a punishment. There is a lot of people that would want to help with things like this, but then comes down to the point of corruption.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-13, 09:51 AM   #19
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Just to expound on that. What about the people playing in an internet cafe that all have the same IP? let's say there are 20 people in there playing CO. One person bots, they ALL get botjailed. Wouldn't work. They need GMs on the servers like every other game.

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 09:53 AM   #20
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Just to expound on that. What about the people playing in an internet cafe that all have the same IP? let's say there are 20 people in there playing CO. One person bots, they ALL get botjailed. Wouldn't work. They need GMs on the servers like every other game.
Internet cafe's often have restrictions on them, so you can't physically download stuff.. So unless people have come in with USB sticks with bots on them, its very unlikely bots will affect internet cafe's.. and then comes the point, if they are using an internet cafe, where would they get a bot from?

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0