Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-05-14, 12:06 PM   #1
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default GW ended on Saturday while it should have been Sunday

Great work TQ, seriously no flame lit and GW ended.

in EU servers it has ended a few mins ago, US can still prepair for it but yeah.

Great fucking work TQ.

GW should have started at Saturday and not on Friday and end on Sunday and not Saturday.

TQ seriously... wtf is up with your system?
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 01:22 PM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Great work TQ, seriously no flame lit and GW ended.

in EU servers it has ended a few mins ago, US can still prepair for it but yeah.

Great fucking work TQ.

GW should have started at Saturday and not on Friday and end on Sunday and not Saturday.

TQ seriously... wtf is up with your system?
I'm sure they are working at fixing this. keep your foul language to yourself.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 02:21 PM   #3
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNinja View Post
I'm sure they are working at fixing this. keep your foul language to yourself.
They are working on? Helpdesk isn't available at weekends so I doubt the programmers are working either.

Probably we will get some crap of double exp for a day or meteor shower to make it up. Gratz to a guy with his guild. 3k cps.

Foul language gets provoked by idiots who fuck things up.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 03:16 PM   #4
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
They are working on? Helpdesk isn't available at weekends so I doubt the programmers are working either.

Probably we will get some crap of double exp for a day or meteor shower to make it up. Gratz to a guy with his guild. 3k cps.

Foul language gets provoked by idiots who fuck things up.
this is not the first time they have messed up guild war, and they do have staff that work weekends.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 08:47 PM   #5
9086511
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Posts: 5
9086511 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

http://co.91.com/content/2011-05-14/...75249164.shtml

-.- thx for reminding us last minute lol...

and i asked Help Desk about flamelit....

****: Sorry, flame lit quest is bugged, it won't be working this week.

(starred the name since TQ would probably try to sue, ban or botjail me on privacy shit if i gave out the name)
9086511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 01:03 AM   #6
Link
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 35
Link Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Matt what did I tell you? TQ gonne apologize and give x2 exp time reward or meteor shower to make it up maybe but still.

Second time it happened recently, kinda fail?
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.