Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-04-27, 02:19 PM   #1
thatiguy
Rookie
 
thatiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-24
Posts: 7
thatiguy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default trojan questionn

Hello im a new player on server bluebird (but n old time co player over8years) I made a nin war tro 130 130 119. i need 130 on my tro but there stupid slow to level. any ideas? exp balls everyday? arena? db leveling... i really would like to pay some dbs to someone to lemme drain some exp off a 130+ char thats usuall the best n cheapest way.. any ideas? or better yet can anyone help me?
thatiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 03:17 PM   #2
minus
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-25
Posts: 23
minus Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

your idea IS the best and cheapest way i think....

btw what server are you on?

ps. demon boxes are easier, but i think they removed those already...
minus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 04:20 PM   #3
thatiguy
Rookie
 
thatiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-24
Posts: 7
thatiguy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

fairy tale blue bird server its a US server so come play! i bulked already so im full 2socketed i just need levels to where my items.. i also permed p3 dragonsouls on my armor and 2 weapons... I NEED 130!
thatiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 05:03 PM   #4
Khev
Veteran Member
 
Khev's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: New York.
Posts: 1,627
Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatiguy View Post
fairy tale blue bird server its a US server so come play! i bulked already so im full 2socketed i just need levels to where my items.. i also permed p3 dragonsouls on my armor and 2 weapons... I NEED 130!
Downgrade your items in market and upgrade them to your level so you level faster? Unless your gears already 130, if so then grind it out.
__________________
Khev
Dreams - Honor/Justice
131-132-140 Water-Warrior-Trojan

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 05:27 PM   #5
thatiguy
Rookie
 
thatiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-24
Posts: 7
thatiguy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Downgrade your items in market and upgrade them to your level so you level faster? Unless your gears already 130, if so then grind it out.
yea sucks... i got 2 blades 1 psn +6 -1 and 1 blade -1 both 130... thought about that already but it wouldnt b worth it... i need to find someone on bluebird with exp lvl 131+ to drain n ill pay them... one kid said he would lemme drain his 70% off his 136 fire for 40 dbs!!! n im already 119... i think im gonna make chars n mentor them and use there exp balls i get... idk though but im so frustrated... i want and NEED 130. asap.
thatiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 06:41 PM   #6
Khev
Veteran Member
 
Khev's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: New York.
Posts: 1,627
Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatiguy View Post
yea sucks... i got 2 blades 1 psn +6 -1 and 1 blade -1 both 130... thought about that already but it wouldnt b worth it... i need to find someone on bluebird with exp lvl 131+ to drain n ill pay them... one kid said he would lemme drain his 70% off his 136 fire for 40 dbs!!! n im already 119... i think im gonna make chars n mentor them and use there exp balls i get... idk though but im so frustrated... i want and NEED 130. asap.
It'd be faster to just level yourself than just mentor chars. Leveling a 2nd rb tro is a pain in the ass, I know, I've done it twice, but as long as you work at it every day, you'll eventually get there. Level for like, an hour a day on double exp pot or something, and you'll be there in 2ish weeks. Do Arena, Dis, Flame Lit, Team Arena, Power Arena. Hell, do Team PKT, Elite PKT, and Skill PKT, you get an exp ball for each match you get into, whether or not you win. Don't forget your jars and the Study Points quests.
__________________
Khev
Dreams - Honor/Justice
131-132-140 Water-Warrior-Trojan

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 03:20 PM   #7
thatiguy
Rookie
 
thatiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-24
Posts: 7
thatiguy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
It'd be faster to just level yourself than just mentor chars. Leveling a 2nd rb tro is a pain in the ass, I know, I've done it twice, but as long as you work at it every day, you'll eventually get there. Level for like, an hour a day on double exp pot or something, and you'll be there in 2ish weeks. Do Arena, Dis, Flame Lit, Team Arena, Power Arena. Hell, do Team PKT, Elite PKT, and Skill PKT, you get an exp ball for each match you get into, whether or not you win. Don't forget your jars and the Study Points quests.
lol is it bad that i msged tq n asked that since im a bulker if they can make me 130 ?> lol ive spent so much in the past month on this new server that im VIP 4 if that gives u any indication lol
thatiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 03:24 PM   #8
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatiguy View Post
lol is it bad that i msged tq n asked that since im a bulker if they can make me 130 ?> lol ive spent so much in the past month on this new server that im VIP 4 if that gives u any indication lol
just grind it out man, what that dude is offering you, is completely pointless..
just for future, when your levelling.. always be using a pray stone, and save your built up exp to claim between 127-130
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 06:17 PM   #9
thatiguy
Rookie
 
thatiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-24
Posts: 7
thatiguy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
just grind it out man, what that dude is offering you, is completely pointless..
just for future, when your levelling.. always be using a pray stone, and save your built up exp to claim between 127-130
yea i do, its not so bad now i am lvl 128 and im wearing most of my items. so shouldnt b long now. thx for all the feedback guys
__________________
Current gears

[S]+5 -1 (2xSDG) EARINGS
[S]+5 -1 (2xSDG) NECKY
[S]+6 -3 (2xSDG) ATTK RING (PERM P3 RING)[S]+7 -1 (2xSDG) PSN BLADE (PERM P6 HAMMER)
[S]+6 -1 (2xSDG) BLADE (PERM P6 HAMMER)[S]+6 -1 (2xSDG) BOOTS
[S]+6 -1 (2xSDG) ARMOR (PERM P3 ARMOR)
[S]+6 -1 (1xSTG1xRTG) FAN
[S]+5 -1 (2xRGG) TOWER

iCame iSaw iBulked n killed yo guild! Baahaaa
*dont forget my uber fastblading "aimpoot"*
If you cant speak my language you cant judge me
thatiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 PM.