Old 2012-01-14, 03:41 PM   #21
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNinja View Post
I would remove this screenshot if I was you, last time I checked, changing on screen font was classed as client editing, which could get you banned in game!
Then remove your quote. *Facepalm*

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 04:08 PM   #22
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Then remove your quote. *Facepalm*
awkward =p

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 05:58 AM   #23
NicoBllic
Rookie

NicoBllic Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

rofl thats the font i got its not edit or something maybe when i puted fonts into my windows font folder it changed the real font but i didnt edit any font
NicoBllic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 07:55 AM   #24
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoBllic View Post
rofl thats the font i got its not edit or something maybe when i puted fonts into my windows font folder it changed the real font but i didnt edit any font
You may want to sort out your font folder in your windows directory then. As I said, this can count as client editing in TQs eyes, even if you haven't touched it yourself..

I've removed the picture from my original reply, you should think about doing the same
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 08:21 AM   #25
NicoBllic
Rookie

i dont care thats not even my main + if i will make my defult fonts back i will lose the fonts
that i downloaded for photoshop use and why would TQ ban for haveing diffrent font rofl
its not like a hack or something
Old 2012-01-16, 04:50 PM   #26
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
i dont care thats not even my main + if i will make my defult fonts back i will lose the fonts
that i downloaded for photoshop use and why would TQ ban for haveing diffrent font rofl
its not like a hack or something
Having a different font is classed as editing the game files. Editing the game files is against the ToS of the game. It quite clearly states that editing game files is a bannable offense.

From the following link...
http://co.91.com/guide/info/crackdown_info.shtml

Quote:
What is a client edit?

A client edit is considered to be any changes made to the client, by the player or any unauthorized person or program. ONLY official patches and updates from TQ Digital are allowed to be included with your Conquer Online installation. Any changes to files or code can not only increase the chances of the client not working correctly, it can also cause unwanted effects for the other players or the server. These include editing skills, removing visual or audio effects, map edits, file editing, etc.

Official Policy Regarding Illegal Programs/Client Edits

Those affected:
  1. i. The players detected by the official anti-cheat system, who have been confirmed using Illegal programs/client edits while playing CO.
  2. ii. The players who have been reported through official channels, and who the GMs have confirmed have played using Illegal programs/client edits.
Violations include, but are not limited to:

-Editing the game client in any way. For example, by adding or removing files from the official client, changing settings through editing game files, changing colors or visual game effects, changing or modifying the GUI, etc...

Penalties:
  1. i. The players who are sent to Botjail for the first time will have to pay 1000 Conquer Points to be released back into the world. The second time, the price increases to 5000 Conquer Points, which is considered to be the final chance.
  2. ii. As mentioned previously, if the character is sent to Botjail for the third time, the character will be permanently confined to it, along with your items.
  3. iii. In extreme cases, accounts may be temporarily or permanently banned, without being placed in Botjail.
Edit: I am not trying to have an argument with you, but I am trying to help you!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0

Last edited by MattNinja; 2012-01-16 at 04:53 PM..
Old 2012-01-17, 01:31 PM   #27
NicoBllic
Rookie

they can kiss my ass i wasted $300+ on cps so they cant ban VIP for haveing diffrent text that have bean replaced in windows fonts folder and im telling you DID NOT edit the co files so stop disscuse it
Old 2012-01-17, 02:57 PM   #28
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
they can kiss my ass i wasted $300+ on cps so they cant ban VIP for haveing diffrent text that have bean replaced in windows fonts folder and im telling you DID NOT edit the co files so stop disscuse it
I am just trying to help you. I know you have said you did not, however TQ staff won't see your screenshot in the same way which is why i said you should take it off.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2012-01-18, 02:16 AM   #29
NicoBllic
Rookie

did you even notice no1 of their staff is coming to this topic and try to pass it to TQ team
Old 2012-01-18, 06:38 AM   #30
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
did you even notice no1 of their staff is coming to this topic and try to pass it to TQ team
They haven't yet, no. But it doesn't mean they wont.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0