Old 2014-09-16, 12:55 AM   #1
msctiang
Rookie

msctiang Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Conquer's Anti-Bot Program Malfunction?

Dear Pro. Players,

I have experienced a very annoying problem here and would like to check whether I am the only one who facing this.

It was happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was surprised to find out that besides my vip account, my other non-vip accounts have been banned every day after I logged in 5mins. The system told me that my noob account has been banned because of suspecting of using bots. I have played CO2 for 8 years time and not using any single bots or illegal program.

I have reported this issue to GM and still haven't received any response from them yet. If there is any other player facing the same problem as mine, please advise me what should I do now.

Thanks,
Snowfall (SixOneNine)
msctiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

12373960 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by msctiang View Post
Dear Pro. Players,

I have experienced a very annoying problem here and would like to check whether I am the only one who facing this.

It was happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was surprised to find out that besides my vip account, my other non-vip accounts have been banned every day after I logged in 5mins. The system told me that my noob account has been banned because of suspecting of using bots. I have played CO2 for 8 years time and not using any single bots or illegal program.

I have reported this issue to GM and still haven't received any response from them yet. If there is any other player facing the same problem as mine, please advise me what should I do now.

Thanks,
Snowfall (SixOneNine)
This has also happened to me a few times in some cases its because of lag and inproper jumps thats just my asumption my best advice is to be patient and keep trying and remember to be curtious things get done faster if your polite.
12373960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 02:16 PM   #3
tzuc
Rookie

tzuc Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It happend to me several times. BUT ONLY when i try to logg in 2 chars very fast. The antyboot system thinks u r a boot, and thats why it bann for 1 day
tzuc is offline   Reply With Quote